Do our politicians have us distracted, focused on far fetched potential existential threats (Russia and China) while Mexico shreds us at our core?

They need to lock him up and throw away the key, just like with anyone else that does this
Nice try bud….Lets try this….what if a president was encouraging people to drink and drive and people were getting killed by drunk drivers…I know you’re a ‘kinda’ type of guy…..would you ‘kinda’ hold said president responsible?

Nice try bud….Lets try this….what if a president was encouraging people to drink and drive and people were getting killed by drunk drivers…I know you’re a ‘kinda’ type of guy…..would you ‘kinda’ hold said president responsible?

You should know by now that I do not play "what if" games.

You should know by now that I do not play "what if" games.
Your “avoidance” technique needs work…this isn’t a “what if” game at all….Your almost dead fake president is encouraging wetbacks to invade America, so they’re invading America and wetbacks are killing Americans.
Do you think you ought to hold the almost dead dude ‘kinda’ responsible for it?

Bl...what if a president....

GG...I do not play what if games.

BL...this is not a what if...

GG... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Mexico is a pawn for China and Russia to use against the U.S. and also Central America is being used by China and Russia to flood the U.S. with their uneducated people they do not want…

Bl...what if a president....

GG...I do not play what if games.

BL...this is not a what if...

GG... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
I see…your time is so valuable that you refuse to address the premise of threads / posts that will expose your unAmerican positions BUT you always have the time post childish emojis?

I have not noticed, I still think it is great.

can you name a better one?
LefTard Logic:
“Since we are still better than Venezuela we have no need to stop thirdworlders from destroying our nation…let’s wait until all of America is Baltimore before we react.”

“Since we are still better than Venezuela

I think we are better than more than just Venezuela.

But hey, here is your chance....list all of the countries that you think are better than America and tell us why you have not moved there yet.

Here we are again….Russia and Ukraine dominating the headlines while Mexico sends the worlds worst human beings to Joe Biden who sends them to the laps of the American taxpayer….but but but, we swear, our system isn’t broken.

I think we are better than more than just Venezuela.

But hey, here is your chance....list all of the countries that you think are better than America and tell us why you have not moved there yet.
LefTard Logic:
“As long as we are better than some countries we should allow thirdworlders to destroy our nation…we should only react once all of America is Baltimore.”

As long as we are better than some countries

I think we are better than all countries.

I think we are better than all countries.

Because this country is worth fighting for. We are being invaded by a hostile army.
illegal-meme.jpg

Forum List

Back