Do republican voters even have a solution to healthcare?

No, but libertarians do.

1. end the mandate to buy overpriced monopoly health insurance
2. expand medical savings account
3 repeal W's socialization of Senior Drugs
4. Dramatically cut/hack/gut MediCare and MedicAid
5. make individuals accountable for their own health
6. cover only catastrophic injury for uninsured
7 force the medical profession to respond to a FREE MARKET by CUTTING PRICES on BASIC SERVICES or lose business/money
8. new law - anyone busted for filing a deliberately false health care claim to Uncle Sam gets the firing squad and total asset forfeiture

This will result in healthcare un-affordable to about 1/2 the country and un/under-insured rates shooting through the roof.

And WHO will cover the catastrophic injuries and chronic illnesses for the 40+% uninsured?

This is not a real solution, this is a pie in the sky ideology.
So .... you really don't understand health insurance, huh?

:rolleyes: Thanks for your input.

More precisely, the original Moses was offed on top of Mt Sinai by Joshua and the Levites, who replaced him with a Levite priest who "looked different" when he came down.

Moses was rescued by the Midianites... and then had the Midianites exterminated for no reason.

Nice guy... but not the same guy. Joshua reportedly went through 4 Moses mascots.... how "he" got to 120....

Still, Crassus was still fighting in his late 50s etc...

Which is proof of what I said. Those getting it aren't paying into the pot from which they draw. Same with food stamps, welfare, school lunch program in my state, and any other social welfare program.

Right, but single payer does not change that, because it already IS.

Sorry, under single payer, there will be those that get covered that don't fund the pot which would be used to cover them. That has to stop.

Except there already are people that are covered that don't fund the pot.

You are being unrealistic if you think Americans will ever allow that to stop, ever allow elderly and poor to not get healthcare they need.

Why shouldn't that stop? Can you go to a car dealer, drive a car off the lot, and expect someone else to make the payments?

Because heart surgery is just like getting a car?

Come on man, you have to get back down to earth, Americans will never accept a system where people can't get medical help they need because they can't pay for it.
do you get a car without a sales guy and financial institute? Why can't I get a heart surgeon the same way? explain.

Sorry, under single payer, there will be those that get covered that don't fund the pot which would be used to cover them. That has to stop.

You are being unrealistic if you think Americans will ever allow that to stop, ever allow elderly and poor to not get healthcare they need.

Why shouldn't that stop? Can you go to a car dealer, drive a car off the lot, and expect someone else to make the payments?

Come on man, you have to get back down to earth, Americans will never accept a system where people can't get medical help they need because they can't pay for it.
do you get a car without a sales guy and financial institute? Why can't I get a heart surgeon the same way? explain.

?? Nothing to do with what you are replying to.

You shopping for healthcare has nothing to do with the fact that Americans reject letting people die because they can't pay for medical care.

Which is proof of what I said. Those getting it aren't paying into the pot from which they draw. Same with food stamps, welfare, school lunch program in my state, and any other social welfare program.

Has anyone suggested denying health care to someone? You are confusing health CARE and health INSURANCE.

?? Nothing to do with what you are replying to.

You shopping for healthcare has nothing to do with the fact that Americans reject letting people die because they can't pay for medical care.
where are americans dying due to not paying for medical care? where? name someone.

talking points, more talking points. you got shit.

“Do republican voters even have a solution to healthcare?”

No.

Their ‘solution’ is don’t get sick; and if you do, die quickly.

Most on the reprehensible right wrongly believe that one’s ability to access affordable healthcare should be predicated on his income – if one can’t afford health insurance or healthcare treatment, then he goes without.

No.

Most on the reprehensible right wrongly believe that one’s ability to access affordable healthcare should be predicated on his income – if one can’t afford health insurance or healthcare treatment, then he goes without.

But it's OK to force someone to pay for somebody else's healthcare apparently...

No.

But it's OK to force someone to pay for somebody else's healthcare apparently...
it's always ok with them for that. they love spending my money.

Because paying for what you get is the same thing as paying for what you get.

I am down to Earth. I'm not saying those providing the medical services shouldn't get paid. I'm saying that if you think someone should have anything they can't pay for, YOU pay for it on their behalf.

No.

Wrong ... unless they do it of their own choosing. FREE health care is available.

No.

Wrong ... unless they do it of their own choosing. FREE health care is available.

The right seems to only think that one is not entitled to steal the money of others at a whim.

That's called, civilization.

“We know [rightists] hate [the] ACA and the idea of single payer.”

For purely subjective, partisan, wrongheaded reasons having little, if anything, to do with the facts.

Forum List

Back