Do Republicans realize that they appear to be Batshit Crazy? Do they care?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not every court. Some of them see the evidence unlike you.
And yet they continue to rule against Trump.

For now. More evidence is coming to light every day. If Biden were Trump you'd be screaming election fraud at the top of your lungs and you know it.
But...Biden is not trump. That's one reason why he won.

Hasn't won yet.
Tick tock.....Jan. 20th is coming.

Correct.

And so is Jan 21st.

And Jan 22nd.

And Jan 23rd.

Your point ?

Top Republicans around the country look the other way, mumble and offer vague platitudes when asked about the 2020 election.
They allow themselves to be complicit in wild conspiracy theories about secret ballots and Democrats switching votes.

They refuse to give Biden the courtesy of being called President Elect.

Are they that afraid of upsetting a deranged madman who will lose his office in six weeks?

Batshit crazy are numbnuts like you who want to pay more taxes
I want our super wealthy to pay more taxes.

Batshit crazy is slashing their taxes and then expecting the deficit to go down
Just because you sucked some guy’s dick and got a government job.
I see that is the GOP job application method.

Not every court. Some of them see the evidence unlike you.
And yet they continue to rule against Trump.

For now. More evidence is coming to light every day. If Biden were Trump you'd be screaming election fraud at the top of your lungs and you know it.
But...Biden is not trump. That's one reason why he won.

Hasn't won yet.
Tick tock.....Jan. 20th is coming.

Correct.

And so is Jan 21st.

And Jan 22nd.

And Jan 23rd.

Your point ?
Ah...so you don't get it. I totally understand, considering that you follow trump.

Mueller's report cleared Trump

Muellers report specifically did not clear Trump

The president was not exculpated for the acts that he allegedly committed,” Mueller declared at the opening of congressional hearingsinto his investigation of Russian interference to help Trump win the 2016 election.

Ha ha ha.....

Nowhere in his "testimony" or his report shows any prosecution charges in it.

Since he isn't charged with a crime, he is in fact cleared.

Top Republicans around the country look the other way, mumble and offer vague platitudes when asked about the 2020 election.
They allow themselves to be complicit in wild conspiracy theories about secret ballots and Democrats switching votes.

Are they that afraid of upsetting a deranged madman who will lose his office in six weeks?

Batshit crazy are numbnuts like you who want to pay more taxes
I want our super wealthy to pay more taxes.

Batshit crazy is slashing their taxes and then expecting the deficit to go down
Just because you sucked some guy’s dick and got a government job.
I see that is the GOP job application method.
It applies to anyone too involved with a political party.

If Biden were Trump you and every other lefty loon on this board would be screaming election fraud at the top of your lungs and you know it.

Hillary WAS Trump in 2016 and the margins in swing states were much closer.
Hillary conceded the election on election night and Dems grudgingly called Trump President Elect and allowed him access to briefings and transition resources.

The Federalist

Four Years Later, Bitter Hillary Clinton Claims 2016 Election Was ‘Stolen’ From Her

OCTOBER 26, 2020 By Jordan Davidson

Hillary Clinton is still bitter about her presidential election loss in 2016.

“I was the candidate that they basically stole an election from,” Clinton said Monday on the New York Times podcast “Sway.”

LINK
provide the full context of what she said and we can discuss
Start with her rationale.

Fuck Joe Biden.

Fuck you.

And who gives a fuck what you think ?
He’s one of the few sane people in this asylum.

1D058436-7F7C-4261-8810-69A43892B9C0.jpeg

Racism drives people crazy. It’s an evil disease. Insidious. It eats at the foundation of American democracy.

You should try to be less racist then.

Democrats are the only crazy ones if they expect for their "most inclusive voter fraud organization ever", to not be inspected and get caught.
The Coronavirus Task Force = task force to spread the virus.... like a voter fraud organization must be to spread voter fraud. Don’t you feel stupid being stupid?

Dimwingers are crazy and angry..................they want to blow up the White House just because Hitlery lost.

Nowhere in the rest of the world did anything like this economic devastation happen, just like nowhere in the rest of the first world have so many people got sick or died.

You really need to get your facts straight.

Here is a link to the economies around the world and how they have been negatively effected by COVID. Funny, the US is 30th on this list of most impacted.

Which countries have protected both health and the economy in the pandemic?.

Now, here is a link to the deaths from COVID per capita, which is of course the statistic any intelligent person would use. Sort by deaths per million. Funny, the US isn't in the top 10.

COVID-19 deaths per capita by country | Statista

I didn't realize that Belgium, Italy, Spain and the UK were not first world countries.

Stop watching CNN and do some actual research.
She is a moron. Has never.........NEVER...........been right on anything. Not once.

That's because he isn't. He doesn't have the EC votes yet. Why do you deny reality would be a better question

He's not the one denying reality, bucko. Biden beat Trump by over 8 million votes. That is the largest margin of victory since Roosevelt defeated Hoover, and it's for the same reason. Both Presidents were abject failures in addressing the problems of the nation.

Other first world nations don't have their citizens lining up for food banks in this pandemic. We fed our citizens first.

you people are violent thugs. You are the ones that look "batshit" dangerous. Standing up to you, is sane and brave.

View attachment 423865
LOLOL

A pity your idea of standing up to Liberals is railing, neener, neener, in an anonymous Internet forum.

:abgg2q.jpg:
A pity that no lib has ever dared be half the asshole to my face, as you internet guys are online.

I note that you don't disagree that your side's use of mob violence is far worse than anything that the Right has done.
Imbecile, Trump rallies have killed more people than any riots.
Link?

Watch this...............
LOLOL

Yeah, dumbfuck, watch this...

You never learn.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Oh, all you have is studies by Kalifornia lefties giving us "estimates" with no science to back it up.

Typical of you, loser.

That was easy. :abgg2q.jpg:
LOLOL

Run, Forrest! Run!!! :scared1:
I'm not running anywhere, Dummy.

I'm right here LMFAO at your link with no science.
Lol

You're such a dumbfuck. You demonstrate that routinely. Yes, dumbfuck, you're running. You're running from my sources because they took a shit on you.

:abgg2q.jpg:

If Biden were Trump you and every other lefty loon on this board would be screaming election fraud at the top of your lungs and you know it.

Hillary conceded the election on election night and Dems grudgingly called Trump President Elect and allowed him access to briefings and transition resources.

All I can say is if you can't see the evidence out there its because you don't want to see it. And boy there is a shit load out there.

Produce it!

Democrats are the only crazy ones if they expect for their "most inclusive voter fraud organization ever", to not be inspected and get caught.
The Coronavirus Task Force = task force to spread the virus.... like a voter fraud organization must be to spread voter fraud. Don’t you feel stupid being stupid?

So according to you, "voter fraud organization" is "voter fraud prevention organization".

Now that is the dumbest thing I have heard you say yet. Is murderer also a life saver?

This needs some serious evidence in front of a judge, otherwise... no evidence for your claim.

The Federalist

Four Years Later, Bitter Hillary Clinton Claims 2016 Election Was ‘Stolen’ From Her

OCTOBER 26, 2020 By Jordan Davidson

Hillary Clinton is still bitter about her presidential election loss in 2016.

“I was the candidate that they basically stole an election from,” Clinton said Monday on the New York Times podcast “Sway.”

LINK
provide the full context of what she said and we can discuss
Start with her rationale.

Go read the link for the several quotes if you want, or listen from her own big mouth

Podcast LINK

RW's worried about "conspiracy theories" now after living them for four years !!!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back