Do the Palestinians hate Superheroes?

Jun 10, 2013
As I eagerly await the opportunity to see the new film, Man of Steel, I wonder...

Are Palestinian children allowed to read comic books?

Are they allowed to dress up as superheroes?

I wonder this because most of the major superhero characters (Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, Spiderman, The Hulk, the X-men, Iron Man, the Fantastic Four, etc.) were created by Jewish writers and artists.

Hmmm.....

Whatever happened to the Palestinian super hero Farfur the rat?

As I eagerly await the opportunity to see the new film, Man of Steel, I wonder...

I wonder this because most of the major superhero characters (Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, Spiderman, The Hulk, the X-men, Iron Man, the Fantastic Four, etc.) were created by Jewish writers and artists.

Hmmm.....

Hmmm.....

You say you are not a bigot and then you post something like thi. Yeah right !!!

Since this thread seems to be comedic in intent, I've moved it.

Hmmm.....

Whereas Jewish Children are encouraged to dress up as there super hero, Baruch Goldstein.

Forum List

Back