Do USMB Republicans feel it's OK for the Trump family to profit BIGLEY from US Government policy?

How about all of the Benghazi investigations? Nothing ever came of that either, even though the GOP tried their best to make it stick
The Benghazi mess was bad...good men were put into a dangerous nation by Obama and Hillary with little or no dependable security...it was naivete and a misguided view of reality but not illegal...it showed America how bad Hillary Clinton would be in the Oval Office and it stands as one of the reasons many did not vote for her...shes an idiot and never should have been secretary of state....and Obama should have never been commander and chief....totally unqualified both of them...

You really should watch the movie "13 Hours".

Capitalism is created specifically only for people of immense wealth, not for an average worker. So yes that should be making immense wealth. it's how the system is designed.

And this is in a nutshell what is wrong with our country. You will howl at the moon about the Clintons and about the "pay to play" while she was SOS. But when Trump and his family do the exact same thing you don't give a shit and will just point to the Clintons instead.

And all those people that turned a blind eye to the Clintons are now howling at the moon about Trump doing what they did.

For far too many of you, party trumps country, and that is why we are going down the shitter.

But the Trump family is not doing what the Clinton's did...believe me if they were we would be hearing nothing else on the news.....
I have said Trump is innocent from the beginning because if he wasn't we would all no it by now...he is the most investigated person in DC...how sick is that? with all of the corruption in that town...only the new comer the outsider gets a year long investigation....with all of the shit that happens there...unreal...

Hillary has been under investigation a hell of a lot longer than a year, and guess what? Nothing has stuck so far. Trump and his campaign have been under investigation for only a year, and it has resulted in several convictions, a couple of jail sentences and some other things as well.

If Hillary is so guilty, why was she able to not be indicted for anything yet, even though the GOP has hounded her relentlessly.
That's been my argument. She must be the smartest woman in the world.

Meanwhile, nearly a year and a half of Trump and two dozen indictments later, seems more coming down the pipeline.

Hillary has been under investigation a hell of a lot longer than a year, and guess what? Nothing has stuck so far
Are you going to just completely ignore the feeble investigation made into the Clinton's and Hillary's deleted emails from her illegal server? Are you going to purposely forget how the FBI questioned her without putting her under oath?...are you going to erase from the facts that the FBI granted her team of miscreants immunity? before they spoke to them?
They gave her a pass...no one wanted to prosecute the former first lady...we have two sets of rules in America...one for conservative outsiders and one for democrats and the entrenched impossible to remove establishment...
So, Republicans are feeble?

OK, I can agree.

So, Republicans are feeble?

OK, I can agree
No Obama's former cabinet is feeble...his deep state are feeble...Obama's FBI were feeble...learn how to comprehend what you read...okay?

If they are so feeble, then why are Trump and his followers afraid of them?
They are not afraid of them...they want the nonsensical investigation into a non crime to end...the one who should be afraid is Obama himself...he ruined the moniker "the first black president" and he has ruined his legacy and he made sure this nation will never elect another liberal black man or women to the presidency....too many race cowards in DC to keep a check on them....Obama got away with murder...never again...and women can forget about running too...if we can't hold them accountable because of race or gender then we can not elect them...

Nobody gives a shit, that is the point.

The Trump zealots will either say it is not true or they will not care of it is.

Hell, as much as I dislike Trump I do not give a rats ass about this shit, what POTUS has not walked out of the White House richer than they went in?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
LOL @ nobody gives a shit.

This is the crux of the problem. If Trump, his family and his businesses have financial ties with foreign entities that is ABSOLUTELY something we need to know as that can influence policy decisions that impact all of us.

You're right that the Trumpaholics will not care.... but you should.
No, the left's refusal to address his policies, and their focus on personal attacks are the crux of the problems. Disagree with his policies, and debate regarding them, this is how good ideas are build. Instead, the left focuses on Stormy Daniels, the Russia investigation that's just for show, and his tax returns.
There is so much wrong with your post. I would start with the most harmful first, but it's difficult to know which caused more harm.

In October, we will find out how many millions of Americans will lose their healthcare next year. To a family with disabled or sick family members, this could be devastating. And you can bet most of those will be Trump voters. Just replacing Healthcare with Emergency room care skyrockets the cost to tax payers. Try to figure out why.

Then there is a Russia investigation. Everyone, and I mean everyone admits that Russia attacked our Democratic process. Everyone except the Trumps. This is leaving us open to another such attack.
This has nothing to do with Democrats, Clinton or Obama. It's all Trump and the GOP. Try to figure out why.
Actually, lots of people lost their healthcare because of Obamacare in the first place. As a matter of fact, Trump is giving people that choice back, so they aren't forced to buy it from the government. Furthermore, Healthcare isn't the government's job to provide, it should be in the hands solely of the private sector, the fact that it's not is exactly why it's paid for with money stolen from the taxpayers.

The Russia investigation with no evidence to support it. If there was evidence, it would have been found already, and even if there WAS evidence, colluding with Russia, or any nation for that matter, is not illegal. Even if the Russians were the people who hacked the DNC's server, they exposed actual corruption, because the left was shown to be colluding to choose their candidates regardless of the will of the people. One of the funniest parts of this fact is that they didn't even need to steal the choice away because Bernie didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning AND they did exactly what they're accusing Trump of. Furthermore, when you refer to everyone, you're referring exclusively to the Establishment-controlled masses, who are not classified as everyone, but a minority who wants us to think they are everyone.

We know that Qatar was punished for not giving Jared Kushner money to help his property 666.

We know that once China gave a half billion for a Trump resort/golf course in Indonesia, Trump walked back tariffs.

We know that favors were given out just before Ivanka received trademarks in China.

There are probably another couple of dozen I could find with research.

Is that OK? Trump is president now so why not make money off Government policy?

I know right away USMB Republicans will scream Clinton and Obama even though both have put their tax returns online showing how they earned every cent. We don't know Trump's tax returns and his base is fine with that. So presumably, they are fine with Trump squeezing every cent he can out of the country.

So is that all OK?

Now, let the personal attacks begin:

ALL of America’s best, our most productive are “profiting” and benefiting from this administrations policies.
Why do you hate it when our most deserving benefit?

It's interesting that you are so brainwashed that you equate richest with most deserving.

Your masters are pleased with your obedience.

Good boy.

America’s best isn’t always the richest...no one said anything about that...you’re making shit up now.
I gotta know, in your mind, who’s the “most deserving”?

We know that Qatar was punished for not giving Jared Kushner money to help his property 666.

We know that once China gave a half billion for a Trump resort/golf course in Indonesia, Trump walked back tariffs.

We know that favors were given out just before Ivanka received trademarks in China.

I know right away USMB Republicans will scream Clinton and Obama even though both have put their tax returns online showing how they earned every cent. We don't know Trump's tax returns and his base is fine with that. So presumably, they are fine with Trump squeezing every cent he can out of the country.

So is that all OK?

ALL of America’s best, our most productive are “profiting” and benefiting from this administrations policies.
Wow, billionaires are "best". Who knew?

Stupid threads are posted by stupid people....Hey! anyone want to look into the Clinton foundation?

Well, it appears the FBI investigated the Clinton Foundation once and reopened the investigation again at the urging of Trump..
FBI examining Clinton Foundation again: reports
Now, is it now OK to investigate Trump and company for conflict of interest or possible bribery?
New information about Clinton Foundation puts the Clintons in jeopardy of going to jail!

It's a good read. Especially the links.

And this is in a nutshell what is wrong with our country. You will howl at the moon about the Clintons and about the "pay to play" while she was SOS. But when Trump and his family do the exact same thing you don't give a shit and will just point to the Clintons instead.

And all those people that turned a blind eye to the Clintons are now howling at the moon about Trump doing what they did.

For far too many of you, party trumps country, and that is why we are going down the shitter.

But the Trump family is not doing what the Clinton's did...believe me if they were we would be hearing nothing else on the news.....
I have said Trump is innocent from the beginning because if he wasn't we would all no it by now...he is the most investigated person in DC...how sick is that? with all of the corruption in that town...only the new comer the outsider gets a year long investigation....with all of the shit that happens there...unreal...

The Trump family is doing the same “pay for play”, there is every bit as much evidence of it going on now as there was for Hillary doing it.

Nobody outside of the partisan hacks from either side give a shit, the rest of us know it has been going on since the beginning of time and it will never change

So is that all OK?

I’m sure somehow, someway you and RDD_1210 firmly believe that ShaQuita, her five money trees with three baby daddy’s and illegal Guadalupe with her five anchor babies represent “America’s Best” and the “most deserving”.
In that twisted backward world of Libtardia that’s just the way shit works.

So is that all OK?

dealwithfactsProof.png

The Trump zealots will either say it is not true or they will not care of it is.

Hell, as much as I dislike Trump I do not give a rats ass about this shit, what POTUS has not walked out of the White House richer than they went in?

This is the crux of the problem. If Trump, his family and his businesses have financial ties with foreign entities that is ABSOLUTELY something we need to know as that can influence policy decisions that impact all of us.

No, the left's refusal to address his policies, and their focus on personal attacks are the crux of the problems. Disagree with his policies, and debate regarding them, this is how good ideas are build. Instead, the left focuses on Stormy Daniels, the Russia investigation that's just for show, and his tax returns.
There is so much wrong with your post. I would start with the most harmful first, but it's difficult to know which caused more harm.

In October, we will find out how many millions of Americans will lose their healthcare next year. To a family with disabled or sick family members, this could be devastating. And you can bet most of those will be Trump voters. Just replacing Healthcare with Emergency room care skyrockets the cost to tax payers. Try to figure out why.

Then there is a Russia investigation. Everyone, and I mean everyone admits that Russia attacked our Democratic process. Everyone except the Trumps. This is leaving us open to another such attack.
This has nothing to do with Democrats, Clinton or Obama. It's all Trump and the GOP. Try to figure out why.
Actually, lots of people lost their healthcare because of Obamacare in the first place. As a matter of fact, Trump is giving people that choice back, so they aren't forced to buy it from the government. Furthermore, Healthcare isn't the government's job to provide, it should be in the hands solely of the private sector, the fact that it's not is exactly why it's paid for with money stolen from the taxpayers.

The Russia investigation with no evidence to support it. If there was evidence, it would have been found already, and even if there WAS evidence, colluding with Russia, or any nation for that matter, is not illegal. Even if the Russians were the people who hacked the DNC's server, they exposed actual corruption, because the left was shown to be colluding to choose their candidates regardless of the will of the people. One of the funniest parts of this fact is that they didn't even need to steal the choice away because Bernie didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning AND they did exactly what they're accusing Trump of. Furthermore, when you refer to everyone, you're referring exclusively to the Establishment-controlled masses, who are not classified as everyone, but a minority who wants us to think they are everyone.

You're literally a living, breathing talking point straight from the Trump administration. Congrats.

You're literally a living, breathing talking point straight from the Trump administration. Congrats.
In other words, you can't argue against anything I said. Fantastic. If you could, you wouldn't be calling names, you'd be, you know, actually providing an argument. Good game.

In other words, you can't argue against anything I said. Fantastic. If you could, you wouldn't be calling names, you'd be, you know, actually providing an argument. Good game.

I already told you, you're an ant. You're not smart enough to have a debate since the shit you're posting aren't your own thoughts. I'll debate the person who came up with the shit you regurgitate mindlessly.

This is the inherent problem with big government. It doesn't matter who's running it, the government is big enough to control outcomes, and those who control the government naturally can control outcomes. So if Trump and the Trump family are using the government in a single-minded way to enrich themselves, then that sucks. Are they happening to profit off the economy as a whole that's been doing better under Trump though? Hard to tell exactly, or rather prove definitively. Trump isn't the first and won't be the last to use big government for his own personal gain though.

If you truly cared about corruption, you'd advocate for government to be small and as least intrusive as possible. But, if you've got a red or blue jersey on, the reality is that you're fine with corruption as long as it favors your team.

So is that all OK?

I’m sure somehow, someway you and RDD_1210 firmly believe that ShaQuita, her five money trees with three baby daddy’s and illegal Guadalupe with her five anchor babies represent “America’s Best” and the “most deserving”.
In that twisted backward world of Libtardia that’s just the way shit works.

Don't deflect - answer the question. What is your definition of 'America's Best'?

Forum List

Back