Do we agree that a fundamental difference between the right and the left is...

The right supports $1.4 trillion in tax expenditures. Hence, it must also support the higher tax rates and massive borrowing which fund those expenditures. Do you agree?
Who writes the budget?

Game Over.

who signs the budget?

Game over again.
And who does the media blame for ‘shutting down the government’?

who gives a fuck?
Protecting your Leftard agenda, hilarious.

so you care about what the media says?

Why?

No, I wouldn't say that's accurate. They just have different priorities. They want different kinds of intrusive government (abortion, walling off the borders, etc ...). Republicans like to play "libertarian" when it suits them. But really only when the government is doing something they don't like. When government is imposing their values on the rest of the world, they're fine with it.

So the right wants just as many government programs and the left and supports higher spending and higher taxes just like the left, is that your belief?
Their ACTIONS speak the truth. So absolutely.

The only difference is what they spend money on. That's. It.

Trump has doubled the deficit. After eight years of screaming and screaming and screaming about Obama's spending, the "Right" has gone completely radio silent about Trump's spending. And his spending is GREATER than Obama's.

That tells me everything I need to know about the Right's WORDS. Their WORDS are total bullshit.
Every Democrat candidate is calling for tripling the deficit at a minimum.

After the Bush years and the Trump years, I cannot believe anyone could be stupid enough to believe the Right's claim to "small government" and "balanced budgets" and "reducing the deficit".

You have to have at least seven pounds of brain damage to drink that piss.

Who writes the budget?

Game Over.

who signs the budget?

Game over again.
And who does the media blame for ‘shutting down the government’?

who gives a fuck?
Protecting your Leftard agenda, hilarious.

so you care about what the media says?

Why?
You Leftards are a joke.

Partisan joke.

...what the role of government should be in society? Is it accurate to say that left-wing ideology supports more government programs, more government management/oversight and higher taxes wherein right-wing ideology supports having LESS of those things?

No, I wouldn't say that's accurate. They just have different priorities. They want different kinds of intrusive government (abortion, walling off the borders, etc ...). Republicans like to play "libertarian" when it suits them. But really only when the government is doing something they don't like. When government is imposing their values on the rest of the world, they're fine with it.

The left thinks humankind is too greedy for true libertarianism, the right thinks they're too immoral for it. Both are correct.
Yes. So, these people, who are both greedy and immoral, can be trusted to run the country with a coercive state government. Hmmm.... How you think that's gonna work out?

Either way you go, someone is going to be unhappy.

After the Bush years and the Trump years, I cannot believe anyone could be stupid enough to believe the Right's claim to "small government" and "balanced budgets" and "reducing the deficit".

You have to have at least seven pounds of brain damage to drink that piss.

I don't think most of them even care. Let's get real - we're talking about pro-wrestling fans here.

So the right wants just as many government programs and the left and supports higher spending and higher taxes just like the left, is that your belief?

Trump has doubled the deficit. After eight years of screaming and screaming and screaming about Obama's spending, the "Right" has gone completely radio silent about Trump's spending. And his spending is GREATER than Obama's.

That tells me everything I need to know about the Right's WORDS. Their WORDS are total bullshit.
The deficit was DECREASING under Obama.

The Republicans and Trump immediately set about INCREASING the deficit. It has since DOUBLED.

You live in some weird fucking delusion. And you lie.

...what the role of government should be in society? Is it accurate to say that left-wing ideology supports more government programs, more government management/oversight and higher taxes wherein right-wing ideology supports having LESS of those things?

The left thinks humankind is too greedy for true libertarianism, the right thinks they're too immoral for it. Both are correct.
Yes. So, these people, who are both greedy and immoral, can be trusted to run the country with a coercive state government. Hmmm.... How you think that's gonna work out?

Either way you go, someone is going to be unhappy.

If authoritarians get their way, no doubt!

The thing is that our founding fathers were smart enough to put in built in term limits, it is called having an election every 2 years.

Are you opposed to presidential term limits? Our founding fathers didn't enact such a thing.

The Republicans and Trump immediately set about INCREASING the deficit. It has since DOUBLED.

Thank God we had Republicans writing the budget.

It's God's fault!?!? Well, fuck him then. He should mind his own business.

Most of the world is comprised of hard-leftists who also happen to hate white people and christian values and you expect them to change into friggin george washington when they set foot on magical American soil?
The left hates "Christian values"?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Donald Trump has amputated your moral legs at the hip, dumbass. You have nothing to stand on. You're on stumps.

Serial adultery, bearing false witness on a daily basis, theft, covetousness. All raised to an art form by the devil's spawn in the White House.

Clean the beam out of your own eye before pointing out the splinter in your neighbor's eye.

Yes, the left legitimately hates Christian values and they make no bones about it.
trump-stormy.jpg

You tell 'im, sucker!

I guess I could have sat out the election because Trump isn't ideal which would essentially be the same thing as voting for Hillary
Nope. Horrible illogic.

Voting for someone sends the message, "Keep doing what you're doing!"

I refuse to send that message to either of the Democrats Trump or Clinton.

Trump was the only one who dared touch the immigration issue. It's important. That's the message we wanted to send.

When it comes to Trump's spending, silence is consent.

Especially after eight years of whining about Obama's spending.

I honestly do not know how these people can stand the stench of their own hypocrisy.

No matter how carefully you try to frame the question, K9Buck, there is simply no avoiding the fact that these tards are okay with massive overspending when a Republican does it. Even if it's a Republican who was a far left liberal Democrat just a few years ago.

So now a smaller deficit is bad?

I can’t keep up.

Yup. The left supports a strong safety net which is funded through higher taxation. The right supports a weaker safety net, and minimal taxation.

So, generally speaking, the more government programs and taxation a community or nation has, the further to the left it is, correct?

I can’t keep up.

I didn't say that. Stop making stuff up, silly.

I can’t keep up.

Then you can’t read, retard.

The thing is that our founding fathers were smart enough to put in built in term limits, it is called having an election every 2 years.

Are you opposed to presidential term limits? Our founding fathers didn't enact such a thing.

That is an amendment to the Constitution, which is what I said I wanted other term limits to be. That way the people in the states get a say in the matter and it is not just an edict from the Fed Govt

so you care about what the media says? Why?

The vast majority of the media are advocacy groups for the Democratic Party pretending to be objective. They ignore stories that might cast Democrats in a negative light and go out of their way to smear the right, often over unverified claims. They deceive millions of people. They lie.

I can’t keep up.

Then you can’t read, retard.
Do you know anyone who is retarded? It's really sad to see you use it as in insult. I hope no one in your family ever suffers from it.

Forum List

Back