Do We Have Any Former Scouts On Here?

Oh yeah, do the Boy Scouts still do that? Or is it even called Boy Scouts anymore since I think they started letting girls and trannies join.
IDK, it's been a few years since I've come across a BS selling popcorn.

I was a girl scout. Just not for long. I knifed a boy scout at some scout function and they threw me out.

Were you serious about this or was this supposed to be a joke?

Maybe they changed the rank structure since but tenderfoot used to be the entry rank and then 2nd class and 1st class before you get to the exotic stuff.

1. Was this Boy Scouts or Girl Scouts?
2. Oh thank God I misread this, I mistook the word exotic for erotic. I'm like WTF kind of scouting troop were you in!?

Troop 11 in NY in the 50's. We did nothing of value and I never made it past tenderfoot.
Our troop symbol was an Owl. A snow owl as I recall. I barely made it to tenderfoot. Alas. A minor regret in life.

I think the Boy Scouts became just the Scouts when busybody woke imbeciles sort of forced them to accept girls. So Wokesters accepted Girl Scouts for girls and Boy Scouts for girls and … also for boys. And they think this improved society somehow.

Our troop symbol was an Owl. A snow owl as I recall. I barely made it to tenderfoot. Alas. A minor regret in life.

So tenderfoot is a Boy Scout thing that's why I never heard of it.

Nope. It was an interscout party. If memory serves, he asked me to dance. So, I slashed him.

Oh that's super low,.. I hope you castrated the boy for that as God forbid he even would think of to ask you such a question. :rolleyes: (JK as I like you and all but seriously? XD)

Oh that's super low,.. I hope you castrated the boy for that as God forbid he even would think of to ask you such a question. :rolleyes: (JK as I like you and all but seriously? XD)
I was not very nice as a child. I broke a girl's nose for saying hello.

Forum List

Back