Do we still think that JEFFERSON SESSIONS (Named after Confederate Prez) is a Russian Spy?

I suppose my bro Robert Lee is suppose to quit the DOD because he is from the South. God that is a reach. I don't know where some of the people come from on this board, but it seems from Trolland. Where everyone is a Progressive.

WHAts the old conservative mantra ? IF u have nothing to hide...

never thought Sessions was a Russian spy...

he did lie before the Senate, under oath though....and in an affidavit.

The guy is a proud southern boy. He should be disqualified from office as he come from
A line of traitors.

Pity some poor kid had to sit through an American History class based on race-baiting rather than the founding of the country and people like Thomas JEFFERSON.

Jeff Sessions opened a good ol fashioned can of Whoop Ass today on the pack of Jackals, a.k.a. the Democrats. He sent them back to the woods to lick their wounds. Attaboy Jeff!

He is not a Russian Spy.

We're moving on to DC and MARYLAND suing Trump for not separating from his private business dealing quickly enough. Maybe the Dems can get him impeached for that.

lol, named after Confederate president...

...and tomorrow the RWnuts will be telling us once again that racism is dead.

He is not a Russian Spy.

We're moving on to DC and MARYLAND suing Trump for not separating from his private business dealing quickly enough. Maybe the Dems can get him impeached for that.

Sorry, no. Most of the posts in this forum by the liberals are getting so stupid that it is a toss up now whether to just not dignify with a reply or to just leave. Is it that liberals are all this ignorant or do only ones with IQ's under 85 join message boards? This thing with Trump's businesses and Maryland and DC is just another colossal waste of the taxpayer's money with the only intent to tie up the Administration. After more witch hunting it will be easily proven no conflict of the Emoluments Clause.

I honestly think that at some point, Democrats will try accusing Melania of being a Slovakian Spy and Barron Trump surgically altered to appear like a child so he can sneak into meetings and listen under tables for secrets to send to the Russians. Better bring the Trump family pet in to be checked for microphones as well!

He is not a Russian Spy.

Sorry, no. Most of the posts in this forum by the liberals are getting so stupid that it is a toss up now whether to just not dignify with a reply or to just leave. Is it that liberals are all this ignorant or do only ones with IQ's under 85 join message boards? This thing with Trump's businesses and Maryland and DC is just another colossal waste of the taxpayer's money with the only intent to tie up the Administration. After more witch hunting it will be easily proven no conflict of the Emoluments Clause.

I honestly think that at some point, Democrats will try accusing Melania of being a Slovakian Spy and Barron Trump surgically altered to appear like a child so he can sneak into meetings and listen under tables for secrets to send to the Russians. Better bring the Trump family pet in to be checked for microphones as well!

Are they trusted around pets?

Sessions came unprepared.

He paid the price.
tumblr_or7nkyjLM51ririjeo1_500.gif

Jeff Sessions opened a good ol fashioned can of Whoop Ass today on the pack of Jackals, a.k.a. the Democrats. He sent them back to the woods to lick their wounds. Attaboy Jeff!
Translation: Pathological liar Sessions got caught lying about a third meeting with his Russian handler.

DBQIbFqUAAAR7OM.jpg:small

Forum List

Back