Do you agree that a scheduled day off is to do what you WANT TO DO not what you HAVE TO DO?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
So why the fck would I go to a medical appt on my day off? lol Same thing with a holiday, columbus day is coming up and even though Im off and the hospital is open doesnt mean I want to be there on my day. My day off is the escape from reality. Agree or Disagree

1ain-ttochin.jpg

So why the fck would I go to a medical appt on my day off? lol Same thing with a holiday, columbus day is coming up and even though Im off and the hospital is open doesnt mean I want to be there on my day. My day off is the escape from reality. Agree or Disagree
You need to go when you are not at work. Weekends, take a day off, go on a vacation day, etc.

Take a sick day.

This is exactly why Paid Time Off (or, "PTO") was invented. You employer does not care, and should not be bothered with what you are doing when you are away from the job (and getting paid for it). A doctor's appointment or a day in the sun; it's all the same to your employer. You ain't there, but s/he has to pay you, and that's the end of it.

But it is depressing when you have to use "vacation" time to do life's necessities. It's just not fair.

Forum List

Back