Do you agree with MTG or AOC?

Who is right....

• AOC

• MTG

Results are only viewable after voting.
And thus is the problem with our country. "well, they did it first so go ahead and make rude comments about my wife or daughter, it is only fair".

I will never understand this mindset if I live to be 1000
Look, you deal a lot of people shit and mock them, it comes back at you.

I didn't invent karma, but it's fun to watch at times.

Given the capital police didn't stop people from going in the capital, I don't see them getting made at a low, grade conedian.

What do you propose, jail time and public flogging?

And thus is the problem with our country. "well, they did it first so go ahead and make rude comments about my wife or daughter, it is only fair".

I will never understand this mindset if I live to be 1000
Americans should harrass their political leaders regularly and often.

No, nor low-status men either. When they do this stuff, it's just sexual harassment. Hey, I'm just telling you how the world really works.

It is like the old joke that if 50 Shades had been about some poor guy living in a trailer it would have been a crime drama vice a romance one.

I do appreciate your honesty though.

But is it a compliment?

When an attractive woman walks by a construction site and they yell crude things at her, is that a compliment?
Of course it’s a complement.

Why do you think AOC immediately approached him? She clearly asked him to do a selfie as she threw up a peace sign. Does that sound like she was “insulted”?

After finding out who it was, she then changed her story to act all upset, because shes a lying Democrat.

Look, you deal a lot of people shit and mock them, it comes back at you.

I didn't invent karma, but it's fun to watch at times.

Given the capital police didn't stop people from going in the capital, I don't see them getting made at a low, grade conedian.

What do you propose, jail time and public flogging?

I am asking your opinion on if women in general should take it as a compliment when some random dude yells things at them about their bodies.

Yet, you cannot even answer that question.

That was not the question.

Should women who have random men yell things bout their bodies take it as a compliment? Should men keep doing it since all they are doing is giving a compliment?

If it were your wife or daughter, would you take it as a compliment towards them?
Progs promote women being loose and whores as equality. And you all of a sudden get proper victorian.

I am asking your opinion on if women in general should take it as a compliment when some random dude yells things at them about their bodies.

I didn’t take you as one who supports silencing free speech and a supporter of the #metoo movement.

WTF happened?

Cause with the world as fucked up as it is today with people insisting you call them xyz today or be fired, open avocation of violence against those who disagree with you, $5 a gallon for gas, rolling blackouts in record heat, us, in Japan preparing for war with China, more illegals flooding in than the overall population of our major cities, a president who gets lost on a red carpet, gun shootings daily all around us, and a looming depression, AOCs big ass doesn't rate as something to give a shit about.

Should people be more respectful? YES. but look what we call each other in here.

Why should "out there" be any different.

If you made a list of 1000 things to fix in this country today, I don't see comedian catcalling on it.

But rage on mcduff. Maybe you'll change things.

I didn’t take you as one who supports silencing free speech and a supporter of the #metoo movement.

WTF happened?

I do not support silencing free speech and am not a supporter of the #metoo movement.

I am not saying these men do not have the right to do these things.

Just because you can do something, does not mean you should.

The question is not should they be allowed, but do people really think they are attempting to compliment the women they are yelling at?

I do not support silencing free speech and am not a supporter of the #metoo movement.

The question is not should they be allowed, but do people really think they are attempting to compliment the women they are yelling at?
Okay but surely you must know men commenting on women’s bodies has to be as old as our species. Is it appropriate to do in public in front of the women? No, but lots of things are inappropriate.

Are you suggesting the guy should be charged with a crime?

Okay but surely you must know men commenting on women’s bodies has to be as old as our species. Is it appropriate to do in public in front of the women? No, but lots of things are inappropriate.

Must be why they wear huge earings, use face paint, wear sexy, revealing clothing.

Women with no children who dry up as they age because of personal reasons or extreme feminism, or extreme gender choices have been given carte blanche and given immense power. The hetero breeders with traditional or somewhat traditional ways are the suckers now. To many corrupted and selfish people for us to be "civilized" for a long period of time. We respect cross dressers wearing things in schools over a dad who works from the crack of dawn to when the sun sets and comes home to his children. Remove the government money and it will happen at some point and the excesses of employment and the shit is going to hit the fan.

Must be why they wear huge earings, use face paint, wear sexy, revealing clothing.
And in AOC’s case, she loves showing off that booty.
AOC-Met-Gala.jpg

Just because we have been doing something for a long time does not make it the right thing to do.

And of course I am not saying anyone should be charged with a crime. Just because something is legal does not mean it is the right thing to do.

Women with no children who dry up as they age because of personal reasons or extreme feminism, or extreme gender choices have been given carte blanche and given immense power. The hetero breeders with traditional or somewhat traditional ways are the suckers now. To many corrupted and selfish people for us to be "civilized" for a long period of time. We respect cross dressers wearing things in schools over a dad who works from the crack of dawn to when the sun sets and comes home to his children. Remove the government money and it will happen at some point and the excesses of employment and the shit is going to hit the fan.

You truly have the best drunk post i have ever read.

Cause with the world as fucked up as it is today with people insisting you call them xyz today or be fired, open avocation of violence against those who disagree with you, $5 a gallon for gas, rolling blackouts in record heat, us, in Japan preparing for war with China, more illegals flooding in than the overall population of our major cities, a president who gets lost on a red carpet, gun shootings daily all around us, and a looming depression, AOCs big ass doesn't rate as something to give a shit about.

Should people be more respectful? YES. but look what we call each other in here.

Why should "out there" be any different.

If you made a list of 1000 things to fix in this country today, I don't see comedian catcalling on it.

But rage on mcduff. Maybe you'll change things.

Have you ever read the book, The Tipping Point?

In the book they talk about crime on the NYC Subway. A new guy came in and spent money cleaning up the trains and removing graffiti and such. He was asked why that was his focus when there was so much crime. He stated that the little things have a big impact on the big things. As the trains were cleaned up and made to not look trashy crime came down. It is the Broken window theory

Just because we have been doing something for a long time does not make it the right thing to do.

And of course I am not saying anyone should be charged with a crime. Just because something is legal does not mean it is the right thing to do.
I’ve already agreed with you on this point. However I must say harassing our political leaders no matter the manner of the harassment, I’m all for.

Have you ever read the book, The Tipping Point?

In the book they talk about crime on the NYC Subway. A new guy came in and spent money cleaning up the trains and removing graffiti and such. He was asked why that was his focus when there was so much crime. He stated that the little things have a big impact on the big things. As the trains were cleaned up and made to not look trashy crime came down. It is the Broken window theory
So saying someone has a big ass in a time big asses are the rage, is going to complete the fall of Rome.

Sorry. Not going on this trip.

Forum List

Back