Do you agree with MTG or AOC?

Who is right....

• AOC

• MTG

Results are only viewable after voting.

So....some guy standing on the Capital steps yells at AOC "My favorite big booty Latina".

AOC thinks the guy is being a creep, MTG says it is a compliment and that women should thank men for yelling such things at them.
He was kind of a creep.

But we are all adults and can get over it.

She was mocking AOC along with the comedian. She was not being serious. You on the other hand are saying that she was.

Yes, that is always the excuse that people use when they say dumb shit.

I am not buying it any longer.

Is this a general question or something specific? I prefer not to get too woke. I don't believe in overly policing every little thing. Sometimes you've just got to let things go.

Do you have a wife or a daughter? Would you find it complimentary if someone did it to them?

Do you have a wife or a daughter? Would you find it complimentary if someone did it to them?
Did what? If you recall, I said I didn't click on your link so I really don't know exactly what you are talking about. And, yes, I have a wife and daughters. Sometimes you just have to let things go. There are idiots all over in this world. I refuse to go woke on every transgression done by idiots.

I have little doubt when you are walking with your daughters and some random dude makes a crude comment about them you turn to the guy and say "hey, thanks for complimenting my daughter's ass, it is pretty nice after all"
True but that doesn’t really pertain to your original question…
You asked if such a comment can be considered complimentary or degrading.
Further, there is nothing big or nice about AOC’s ass.
A23445EE-96E0-44D2-8EDE-F81FA218ADE8.jpeg

Most women like compliments. Some of them don't mind if it's a bit crude, but then again, you have to know the woman to be able to differentiate what is and isn't acceptable.

I've seen many beautiful women in my day, walking down the street, and if I'm walking with a friend, I will state that I think the woman is very attractive, but only to my friend, and not loud enough to be heard by the woman UNLESS I know them. If I know them (as well as know what they do and don't consider acceptable), I have no problem in giving them a compliment. If I don't know them (in this case, being the "random dude"), I will keep my comments to myself.

And, if I'm walking with one of my female friends (knowing what she does and doesn't consider acceptable), if I hear some random dude shout out a crude "compliment", I will tell the random dude in question to check himself, since he doesn't know the woman. If I find out later that she does in fact know the "random dude", I will apologize to the man in question and go about my day.

If you know them and what they consider acceptable, compliment away. If not, keep your comments to yourself, as you don't know what they do or don't like.

Forum List

Back