Do you agree with MTG or AOC?

Who is right....

• AOC

• MTG

Results are only viewable after voting.
So someone trolls you in real life and you want to have a sit down and be civil.

Some funny shit right there
Not trolls him, disrespects his wife or daughter. Dude must be the next coming of Gandhi or MLK lol

The guy was a jerk but AOC overly dramatic. Made it sound another insurrection. Big shock.

Did I say she could not have it? Fuck, dude what the hell.

I do not agree it is a compliment. But I am sure when you are walking down the street with your wife or daughter and some random dude comments on their ass you turn and say "hey, thanks for complimenting them".
If you arent saying she shouldnt have that opinion, then why did you say this?

"my beef is with the claim that MTG made that women should be complimented by such actions"

So....some guy standing on the Capital steps yells at AOC "My favorite big booty Latina".

AOC thinks the guy is being a creep, MTG says it is a compliment and that women should thank men for yelling such things at them.
I think MTG was mocking AOC for making light of the more serious violent protests and assassination attempts against USSC justices.

AOC recently compated someone taking a picture of her to violent protests outside USSC Justices' hines, gor gosh sakes.

The guy heckling her, who made her freak out, is a COMEDIAN.

:p

On 6 Jan this Drama Queen wasn't even in the Capitol yet told the media she feared for her life and was scared she was going to be raped.

Bwuhaahaha

Makes you wonder what she would do if she really faced violent protestors tgreatening her life, as leftist extremists are doing to USSC Justices, which she mocked.

The leftist elitist bartending princess deserves to be mocked...

'Karma is a bitch', & 'what is good for the gander is good for the goose'

"my beef is with the claim that MTG made that women should be complimented by such actions"

Because I disagree with it. Just because I disagree with it does not mean I believe she should not be allowed to have it.

He is purposely misrepresenting MTG. Which also tells you he is not “ middle of the road” on this issue.

She tweeted that she works for an instruction that not only allows that behavior, but encourages it, to paraphrase. She’s whining about not being protected from guys like that, yet wants to defund the police

Women have their 'acceptable' words and phrases for sexual statements.

You can't say "hey, I wanna f*k you", but you CAN say "I want to make love to you"

Men need to learn to 'acceptable' words and phrases - or the 'me too' crowd will hang you by the gonads.

Maybe someone should publish a 'male to female' sexual translation dictionary!

Because I disagree with it. Just because I disagree with it does not mean I believe she should not be allowed to have it.
Is that the only thing you disagree with MTG on that you would have a beef? I disagree with everything her and AOC say, and I have no problem with that. If I found myself agreeing with them then I’d be worried

It is a simple question...take them out of the equation.

Should a woman view it as a compliment when some random dude makes comments about their bodies as they are walking down the street?

Do you have a wife or a daughter? Would you find it complimentary if someone did it to them?
Is this a general question or something specific? I prefer not to get too woke. I don't believe in overly policing every little thing. Sometimes you've just got to let things go.

Even it it were, is MTG correct that women in general should take such actions as a compliment?
That's not a fair question, because it's a personal opinion, and outsiders really don't have any input into how a person should feel about stuff like that. Doesn't it just come down to how it makes a woman feel? Some like it, some hate it and who are we to say they should feel any certain way? If her boyfriend knew she really didn't like it, he should have stopped and told the guy to knock it off. If, OTOH, he knew she secretly enjoyed it, well, maybe something different.

Forum List

Back