Do you agree with MTG or AOC?

Who is right....

• AOC

• MTG

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pretend it is just two women having a discusiosn, which do you side with?
Is it a compliment for some stranger to yell things about a woman's body?
you ask a lot of questions without telling us what you think

AOC thinks due to her status/privilege the police should have arrested her heckler and dragged him off to jail throwing away the key …not because she is a woman but because of who she is. Doubt she gives two shits about “other woman” related to sexual harrassment or anything else …especially if they disagree with her radical ideology.

So....some guy standing on the Capital steps yells at AOC "My favorite big booty Latina".

AOC thinks the guy is being a creep, MTG says it is a compliment and that women should thank men for yelling such things at them.
Fragile, easily triggered paranoid types (leftists) would see it as degrading whereas bold, confident, tougher personalities coiuld/would see it as complimentary.

Fragile, easily triggered paranoid types (leftists) would see it as degrading whereas bold, confident, tougher personalities coiuld/would see it as complimentary.

I have little doubt when you are walking with your daughters and some random dude makes a crude comment about them you turn to the guy and say "hey, thanks for complimenting my daughter's ass, it is pretty nice after all"

So....some guy standing on the Capital steps yells at AOC "My favorite big booty Latina".

AOC thinks the guy is being a creep, MTG says it is a compliment and that women should thank men for yelling such things at them.
Further proof that conservatives are scum.

I think MTG likes it because AOC is promoting the idea of democrats harassing SC justices, so yeah, I agree with MTG on this one.

I think MTG likes it because AOC is promoting the idea of democrats harassing SC justices, so yeah, I agree with MTG on this one.

I do not personally care that people harass AOC, my beef is with the claim that MTG made that women should be complimented by such actions

I finally have something to agree with AOC on. Maybe one day I’ll find something to agree with MTG on

I do not personally care that people harass AOC, my beef is with the claim that MTG made that women should be complimented by such actions
Why cant she have that opinion? Why should people be mad at compliments?

Why cant she have that opinion? Why should people be mad at compliments?

Did I say she could not have it? Fuck, dude what the hell.

I do not agree it is a compliment. But I am sure when you are walking down the street with your wife or daughter and some random dude comments on their ass you turn and say "hey, thanks for complimenting them".

Crap. I wouldn't listen to either one of them so, I must confess, I didn't click on your link. The question was a non starter for me.

Crap. I wouldn't listen to either one of them so, I must confess, I didn't click on your link. The question was a non starter for me.

It is a simple question...take them out of the equation.

Should a woman view it as a compliment when some random dude makes comments about their bodies as they are walking down the street?

Do you have a wife or a daughter? Would you find it complimentary if someone did it to them?

Actually her point was that women can ignore hecklers without going into full outrage mode …the first part of her commentary was tongue and cheek joking with the comedian she was talking to. AOC on the other hand needed the media attention knowing that the guy heckling her was basically harmless. More faux outrage bs from her.

Forum List

Back