Do you agree with this statement

Do you agree with the quoted statement

• Total voters
Somehow you missed the fact that for all intents and purposes, you are both Nazis, both Fascists.

I already thanked you for the way you captured all the stupidity and ignorance of today's modern useful idiot for Islamism.

Were you needing even more praise, or something?

Somehow you missed the fact that for all intents and purposes, you are both Nazis, both Fascists.

I already thanked you for the way you captured all the stupidity and ignorance of today's modern useful idiot for Islamism.

Were you needing even more praise, or something?
Nope, just stating the fact that you and they are one in the same. Most of the time if would be difficult to tell you apart. Same mentality, same ignorance, same intolerance, same blindness.

Ahh.....but once the Nazi army was eliminated, the pockets of those with the ideology became irrelevant. Sure, they are there....but they do not pose a threat.

Exactly why we need to eliminate this ISIS army.....pussy army or not....history shows, you eliminate the army, the ideology peters off.

When the Nazi army was eliminated, the ideology did not really peter out at all. It simply hybridized with Islam via all the connections between the Muslim Brotherhood and the Nazis, simmered under the surface for a while as it spread throughout much of Islam, and is now flowering in full force.

The difference between now and the 1930s is that the ideology has mutated through its combination with Islam, and has become more decentralized, thus making it more difficult to combat.

I am not sure that we have the resources to accomplish the mission. For that reason, I would suggest other possible approaches. Also, I think the case could be made that this approach would likely increase cohesion within these groups and the people who sympathize with the crying widow.

I personally would suggest something more targeted and less dramatic:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/01/u...-green-beret-tactics.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Nope, just stating the fact that you and they are one in the same. Most of the time if would be difficult to tell you apart. Same mentality, same ignorance, same intolerance, same blindness.

Try some education, child.

You are seriously lacking.
Not at all. Were it not for a difference of religion, you guys would be best friends, you want the very same things, only they are much more faithful, which is a serious problem actually.

Try some education, child.

You are seriously lacking.
Not at all. Were it not for a difference of religion, you guys would be best friends, you want the very same things, only they are much more faithful, which is a serious problem actually.
It's the difference between two people wanting a piece of candy. One would like it, the other would kill for it.

Forum List

Back