Do you agree with this statement

Do you agree with the quoted statement

• Total voters
Nazis had an official state army.

Gee wonder what the difference is, drool logic

The only way to win? No, intelligence and small forces which minimize collateral damage and DO apologize for it when it happens is a much better world

And there is no "win."

Its an ideaology. And one that is exacerbated by the very act of fighting against it.

Stamping out pockets of it is the only way, coupled with crippling govts who sponsor or support it.
You've changed the topic from what to do (the OP), to how to do it (strategy).
As I said...it was an outline of the "mindset" required to beat this type of enemy.

One will never win a war without the proper mindset.

It was said to criticize the current administrations mindset.....and I agree with the criticism.
Mindset can be considered will. It is obvious these murderers are willing, ie, they have the will to do what they believe they must in order to accomplish their goals.

The question is, do we have the will, are we willing to do what we must to stop them?

The only way to win? No, intelligence and small forces which minimize collateral damage and DO apologize for it when it happens is a much better world

And there is no "win."

Its an ideaology. And one that is exacerbated by the very act of fighting against it.

Stamping out pockets of it is the only way, coupled with crippling govts who sponsor or support it.
What to do as outlined in the OP is part of a strategy, but anyhoo.... i getcha.
No. The OP is not about military strategy.
It is about the mindset and conditions required to implement whatever strategy the leaders on the front opt to implement.

you are high. Muslims are the most conservative people on the planet.
The Conservative part, the Reactionary part, that is the problem. That's what makes Liberalism the solution. When they care as little as most Christians do, being Christian in name only, problem solved, at least on the blowing shit up in the name of God part.

Yup, Christians are always screaming "ALLAH AKBAR!!!", when they blow shit up.
Currently they don't actually care that much about their faith, for the most part, but they did once and we have the slaughters and Dark Ages to prove it. Should this keep up it won't be long before you little monsters are blowing up Muslin buildings and burning the Holy Qur'an. The history is very clear.

Yeah, give us enough motivation.

The difference being we are civilized and Muslims...not so much. They would cut your throat as easy as look at you.
You aren't civilized, not even close.

Having spent time over there in a hostile-fire zone i proved i was. Being civilized is considered a handicap by Islamists.

Exactly what ISIS is developing sparky. Maybe not "official" (whatever the fuck that is).....but it is EXACTLY what ISIS is developing.

Or are you not up to date on what's going on the world?

The problem is how to identify the enemy. How do you tell who is an islamic terrorist and who is merely a follower of Islam?

Do we go in and mercilessly destroy all of Islam?

Not an issue at all. Anyone who isn't standing up and making it as clear as humanly possible that they are not engaged in or supportive of aggressive activity against the West is a follower of Islam. Everyone else is a corpse.

The Conservative part, the Reactionary part, that is the problem. That's what makes Liberalism the solution. When they care as little as most Christians do, being Christian in name only, problem solved, at least on the blowing shit up in the name of God part.

Currently they don't actually care that much about their faith, for the most part, but they did once and we have the slaughters and Dark Ages to prove it. Should this keep up it won't be long before you little monsters are blowing up Muslin buildings and burning the Holy Qur'an. The history is very clear.

The difference being we are civilized and Muslims...not so much. They would cut your throat as easy as look at you.

Having spent time over there in a hostile-fire zone i proved i was. Being civilized is considered a handicap by Islamists.
Thank you, thank you, and thank you.

And there is no "win."

As I said...it was an outline of the "mindset" required to beat this type of enemy.

One will never win a war without the proper mindset.

It was said to criticize the current administrations mindset.....and I agree with the criticism.
Mindset can be considered will. It is obvious these murderers are willing, ie, they have the will to do what they believe they must in order to accomplish their goals.

The question is, do we have the will, are we willing to do what we must to stop them?
That is what Peters said.....if we want to win we need to have this mindset.

Exactly what ISIS is developing sparky. Maybe not "official" (whatever the fuck that is).....but it is EXACTLY what ISIS is developing.

Isis is trying to amass lone wolf attacks.

That is not an army.

Terror attacks are not the same as army battles.

to them, it is a handicap. We do not need to become uncivilized to beat them. We simply need to have the will to beat them and not be afraid to mnake mistake

That is not an army.

No GT.....The "lone wolf" attacks are supplemental to keep the enemy (the rest of the world) on their heals.

They are amassing an army of the tens of thousands....growing by the thousands weekly...and taking land and treasure as they swarm through Syria and Iraq.

Are you not aware of their military activities in Iraq and Syria?

WHat news do you watch and what papers to you read. Do you really not know of their Army that is sweeping through Syria?

Are you not aware of our air attacks on them that may have slowed their growth down, but by no means stopped them from growing?

There is no circumstance where family should not be consoled and apologized to when they fall victim to collateral damage.

No scenario at all, period. Doesn't matter who started shit or caused collateral damage to be absolutely unavoidable.

Being good people should always come first, thats true leadership.

to them, it is a handicap. We do not need to become uncivilized to beat them. We simply need to have the will to beat them and not be afraid to mnake mistake

That is not an army.

No GT.....The "lone wolf" attacks are supplemental to keep the enemy (the rest of the world) on their heals.

They are amassing an army of the tens of thousands....growing by the thousands weekly...and taking land and treasure as they swarm through Syria and Iraq.

Are you not aware of their military activities in Iraq and Syria?
Im aware that their army itself is some bullshit little pussies where if they encountered an actual battle with any of the actual world powers, it would last a couple days at best.

There is no circumstance where family should not be consoled and apologized to when they fall victim to collateral damage.

No scenario at all, period. Doesn't matter who started shit or caused collateral damage to be absolutely unavoidable.

Drone strikes cause collateral damage.

WHat news do you watch and what papers to you read. Do you really not know of their Army that is sweeping through Syria?

Are you not aware of our air attacks on them that may have slowed their growth down, but by no means stopped them from growing?
Syria is a simple target going through a civil war, and we our love taps are the tip of the iceberg if we decided it mattered enough and that its too out of control.

I nor you get the intelligence necessary to make those decisions.....no.matter how much that pains you.

The news is a crutch for you to criticize your political opponent. The news is not debriefed with on classified intelligence.

Yes they do.

And we should be sorry for innocent lives lost, our fault or not.

We are civilized.

Yes they do.

We are civilized.
We are sorry that we live in a world where we must inadvertently kill innocents because of insane murderers. Hey, sorry.

Yes they do.

We are civilized.
We are sorry that we live in a world where we must inadvertently kill innocents because of insane murderers. Hey, sorry.
And being sorry lets good people know that there are powers of good out there, and that can be looked up to.

Theres nothing at all wrong with that.

Syria is a simple target going through a civil war, and we our love taps are the tip of the iceberg if we decided it mattered enough and that its too out of control.

I nor you get the intelligence necessary to make those decisions.....no.matter how much that pains you.

The news is a crutch for you to criticize your political opponent. The news is not debriefed with on classified intelligence.
Wow. You are so hell bent on making this partisan, it pains me to see you make such an ass of yourself with what you say.

Why are we wasting our time and money with air strikes if their "pussy army" means nothing?
Furthermore, if they are a "pussy army" why hasn't our airstrikes eliminated them?

And seeing as Syria is a simple target, let them walk right through it and gain strength in numbers and finances?

I saw the interview with the JCoS...He made it quite clear that we could do more...but as a military subordinate should do, he protected his CiC by adding "not that we are not doing a lot".....

Whatever GT....you have made your position quite clear. Thank God I don't count on you for my family's safety.

Yes they do.

We are civilized.
And being sorry lets good people know that there are powers of good out there, and that can be looked up to.

Theres nothing at all wrong with that.
Nothing wrong with being sorry? Of course not, unless it prevents you from seeking justice.

Forum List

Back