Do you agree with this statement

Do you agree with the quoted statement

• Total voters
There is no circumstance where family should not be consoled and apologized to when they fall victim to collateral damage.

No scenario at all, period. Doesn't matter who started shit or caused collateral damage to be absolutely unavoidable.

Being good people should always come first, thats true leadership.
Drone strikes cause collateral damage.
Yes they do.

And we should be sorry for innocent lives lost, our fault or not.

We are civilized.
We are sorry that we live in a world where we must inadvertently kill innocents because of insane murderers. Hey, sorry.
And being sorry lets good people know that there are powers of good out there, and that can be looked up to.

Theres nothing at all wrong with that.
Curious....do you have any idea what collateral damage is? Are you aware that it does not mean the damage is to "innocence"? It means the damage was not the intended target.

If a woman is harboring her terrorist husband and she dies in an attack, she is as guilty as he is but she is collateral damage.

We should apologize for her dying because she opted to hide her husband who killed little girls and Americn Soldiers?

Yes thank god, because i care as much about you as i do about the dust in my crawlspace.

The op is retarded.

The crying over what we call the terrorists is a political whine. It has no actionable effect on what the terrorists do or how they do it.

The savages are going to be savages are going to be savages, they dont give three shits if we are nice guys who do or dont apologize when innocents get killed and they dont give a rats ass about our cons. Vs. Liberal spin on all things war.

It changes zero

There is no circumstance where family should not be consoled and apologized to when they fall victim to collateral damage.

No scenario at all, period. Doesn't matter who started shit or caused collateral damage to be absolutely unavoidable.

Yes they do.

We are civilized.
We are sorry that we live in a world where we must inadvertently kill innocents because of insane murderers. Hey, sorry.
And being sorry lets good people know that there are powers of good out there, and that can be looked up to.

Nothing wrong with being sorry? Of course not, unless it prevents you from seeking justice.
Being sorry for collateral damage =/= stop fighting.

Yes they do.

We are civilized.

Nothing wrong with being sorry? Of course not, unless it prevents you from seeking justice.
He is caught up in thinking collateral damage means the destruction of property and innocent individuals. With our precision trargeting, almost all collateral damage are to those that are well aware that they are amongst the bad guys...albeit they may not have the will to BE a bad guy....but they have no issue harboring them.

Yes they do.

We are civilized.

Curious....do you have any idea what collateral damage is? Are you aware that it does not mean the damage is to "innocence"? It means the damage was not the intended target.

If a woman is harboring her terrorist husband and she dies in an attack, she is as guilty as he is but she is collateral damage.

We should apologize for her dying because she opted to hide her husband who killed little girls and Americn Soldiers?
Because only a douchebag like you needs me to "clarify" that im talking of innocents being inadvertantly killed, as anyone who isnt being a prick automatically assumes that already because they have a brain?

Maybe.

Yes thank god, because i care as much about you as i do about the dust in my crawlspace.

The op is retarded.

The crying over what we call the terrorists is a political whine. It has no actionable effect on what the terrorists do or how they do it.

The savages are going to be savages are going to be savages, they dont give three shits if we are nice guys who do or dont apologize when innocents get killed and they dont give a rats ass about our cons. Vs. Liberal spin on all things war.

It changes zero
Nice backwards crawl.

Yes they do.

We are civilized.

Because only a douchebag like you needs me to "clarify" that im talking of innocents being inadvertantly killed, as anyone who isnt being a prick automatically assumes that already because they have a brain?

Maybe.
Sure. Nice back crawl again GT.

I dont value what you have to say jarhead. Youre a doucey pissant to me and i honestly dont like when you bother responding to me because i frankly dont like you.

I responded too. I shouldnt.

Just hold that under your hat for a rainy day.

Curious GT....do you consider a child that is in a home with his mom and terrorist dad collateral damage if his home is blown up with him in there?

You are aware, I am sure, that with out precision bombing, it is rare that there is actual "innocent" collateral damage? Sure, there are deaths of non terrorists....but those people are there by choice or by the choice of their parents....

We should apologize for that?

I dont value what you have to say jarhead. Youre a doucey pissant to me and i honestly dont like when you bother responding to me because i frankly dont like you.

oooh....that hurt.

Actually, I find it pathetic that I....someone you never met...someone you don't even know by name.....has such an effect on you that you felt the need to make yourself look like a child by telling me publicly how much you despise me.

You are quite a weak person GT.

oooh....that hurt.

Actually, I find it pathetic that I....someone you never met...someone you don't even know by name.....has such an effect on you that you felt the need to make yourself look like a child by telling me publicly how much you despise me.

Youre corny dude.

The op is retarded.

It changes zero
The US and it's allies did not eliminate Nazism. It still exists today, even in America. What you must do is eliminate the threat these murderous animals pose.

oooh....that hurt.

Youre corny dude.
You criticized yourself for responding to me....and then you respond again.
Such the reason I referred to you as a weak person.

The op is retarded.

It changes zero
The US and it's allies did not eliminate Nazism. It still exists today, even in America. What you must do is eliminate the threat these murderous animals pose.
Ahh.....but once the Nazi army was eliminated, the pockets of those with the ideology became irrelevant. Sure, they are there....but they do not pose a threat.

Exactly why we need to eliminate this ISIS army.....pussy army or not....history shows, you eliminate the army, the ideology peters off.

The op is retarded.

It changes zero
Ahh.....but once the Nazi army was eliminated, the pockets of those with the ideology became irrelevant. Sure, they are there....but they do not pose a threat.

Exactly why we need to eliminate this ISIS army.....pussy army or not....history shows, you eliminate the army, the ideology peters off.
Yes. The ideology still exists, but doesn't pose a threat. Ideology is just that, ideas. You can have all the ideas you like, you just can't murder because of them.

The op is retarded.

It changes zero
I think we are working between ourselves and our allies to try to do that.

I dont think its entirely possible.

Muslims have a lot of old school idealogical backwards thinking going on. And they number in the B, not with an M (illions).

So the outliers will always be there no matter what. Minimizing and reeducating is the best we can hope for. And thats unfortunate.

Theyre radicalizing their school children for fucks sakes. So sad.

I dislike all religions. But theres a special dislike i have for this one.

The op is retarded.

It changes zero

Muslims have a lot of old school idealogical backwards thinking going on. And they number in the B, not with an M (illions).

So the outliers will always be there no matter what. Minimizing and reeducating is the best we can hope for. And thats unfortunate.

Again, you're getting into tactics on how to go about defeating them. I am only saying they must be defeated.

The op is retarded.

It changes zero

Again, you're getting into tactics on how to go about defeating them. I am only saying they must be defeated.
I dont think anyone is raising their hand saying they wouldnt like terrorism defeated.

That part is implied. Or.it should.be. there are some sick fucks on this board :lol:

The op is retarded.

It changes zero

I dont think anyone is raising their hand saying they wouldnt like terrorism defeated.

That part is implied. Or.it should.be. there are some sick fucks on this board :lol:
According to some, 1.6 billion don't want them defeated, or at least 10% of them, around 1.6 million.

Forum List

Back