Do you believe a Jury would convict someone for failing to adhere to the 2014 mandate

Jury nullification doesn't work because the people who would do something like that are never picked for juries.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

True.

Prospective jurors who exhibit strong, passionate, or extreme views during voir dire are often excused.

Jury nullification doesn't work because the people who would do something like that are never picked for juries.

True.

Prospective jurors who exhibit strong, passionate, or extreme views during voir dire are often excused.

I've been called in for jury duty 4 times.

Each time I've been asked something along the lines of jury nullification. Each time I've answered yes, each time I've been excused.

It's almost as surefire a way to get out of jury duty as wearing a swastika t-shirt.

if you deflate your income in order to make up for the ObamaCare tax/penalty, you will be tried for tax evasion.

you will get your day in court and if you argue well, be found not guilty.

Just so I'm totally clear on this: are you now claiming that making less money because of Obamacare is tax evasion?

True.

I've been called in for jury duty 4 times.

Each time I've been asked something along the lines of jury nullification. Each time I've answered yes, each time I've been excused.

It's almost as surefire a way to get out of jury duty as wearing a swastika t-shirt.

I can't get over the irony of this.

I made this post last night, and this morning I received a jury summons in the mail.

Forum List

Back