Do you believe in the possibility of life in other galaxies?

Yes they are human children. You Moon Bats don't know any more about Biology than you know about Economics, History, Climate Science, Ethics or the Constitution.

Funny that if one cell was found on Mars you Moon Bats would jump up and scream that there was life. However, you completely ignore that a developed human fetus is life. Dispicable.

However, this thread is not about the filthy practice of murdering children for the sake of convenience. It is about life in other galaxies so not need to rehash the abortion issue.
I agree, but I didn't bring it up again,

Funny that if one cell was found on Mars you Moon Bats would jump up and scream that there was life. However, you completely ignore that a developed human fetus is life.
And so is a blade of grass. What a stupid talking point. Your religious and political fetishes handicap your brain

Well of course, because they were invented and written by people who had zero understanding that there is a universe.
Simply supply the objective evidence that any content of the Holy Scriptures is refuted by history actual or applied science.......real science, not the pseudo science that exists only between the ears of individuals such as you who are so gullible they believe in the dogma of the philosophy dressed up like science that consists of nothing but unprovable theories, conjecture and preconceived bias. ;) Nope.......no bigotry to see here :popcorn:

Simply supply the objective evidence that any content of the Holy Scriptures is refuted by history actual or applied science...
Okay. MRNA studies show the adam and eve myth is false. They also show the Noah flood myth is false. But you and i both know you are not asking honestly. This os a rigged game wherein you will just move the goalposts. Forever.

I believe there is a good possibility that we are currently being observed by intelligent beings not from this planet.

I personally have never seen a UFO but people I have known for years have told me of something they witnessed. Usually over years people who love to tell stores tell more than just one tall tale. When you hear only one suspicious tale after knowing someone for 20 years the likelihood of that story being true is fairly high.

Plus now we have U.S. military videos of encounters with UAPs

I believe there is a good chance we are currently being observed by intelligent beings not from this planet. They may be taping life on this planet for their version of the National Geographic Program.

I personally have never seen a UFO but people I have known for years have told me of something they witnessed. Usually over years people who love to tell stores tell more than just one tall tale. When you hear only one tale after knowing someone for 20 years the likelihood of that story being true is fairly high. Of course that doesn’t mean the strange thing they witnessed was from an alien planet but it probably isn’t a cloud of swamp gas or mosquitoes either.

Plus now we have U.S. military videos of encounters wit’s UAPs.

So what? We know that it did. Abiogenesis is a fact, just like star formation is a fact.
Abiogenesis is not a fact. Life did not just pop into existence is fact as we know proteins just do not form from amino acids.

Star formations come into existence, but a solar system for life like ours are just not found. Your atheist scientists have not found any simple form of life such as algae or a bunny rabbit on other planets. Those are the facts.

Abiogenesis is not a fact. Life did not just pop into existence is fact as we know proteins just do not form from amino acids.

Star formations come into existence, but a solar system for life like ours are just not found. Your atheist scientists have not found any simple form of life such as algae or a bunny rabbit on other planets. Those are the facts.
The beginnings of the entire physical universe occurred almost spontaneously like a corn seed popping into popcorn, and you're concerned about life evolving over billions of years. Sorry, that's indecent.

Seems like most people don't consider that 'other life' may simply not have come into being yet.

Seems like most people don't consider that 'other life' may simply not have come into being yet.
I'm sorry but you're incorrect. In the most recent poll, 57% of Americans believe there is life out there. Ipsos.com

Because of a poll? You need to stop worrying about the stars and start studying logic.
That was a very big poll. Plus I believe it and all my friends do to do of course I do. And I don't live under a rock.

Do you really think a poll dictates reality? Holy crap...... :rolleyes:
No, logic tickets what I believe. We live on a tiny planet, it exists in one small solar system. That solar system they exists in the Milky Way galaxy. The Milky Way galaxy has over 100 billion stars in it. Most of those stars have planets around them. what do you think the odds are that life only occurred here on this one stupid little planet and did not occur anywhere else. and remember I didn't mention how many galaxies are are in our universe so you're multiplying multiplying x the odds by I think the total estimate of stars in the universe is like a hundred trillion. We are definitely not alone. Wake up already

Okay. MRNA studies show the adam and eve myth is false. They also show the Noah flood myth is false. But you and i both know you are not asking honestly. This os a rigged game wherein you will just move the goalposts. Forever.
Yeah............MRNA studies? Yeah.......I'm going to have to call "BS" on this one as far as being OBJECTIVE, REPROUCIBLE, CONSISTENT evidence as demonstrated through the scientific process. You never heard of "mitochondrial Eve"? Found: closest link to Eve, our universal ancestor

Again.........we have to call "BS" on the Noah evidence.........the Science of archeology has proven the opposite, evidence of fossil sea life has been located atop the highest land masses on earth, such as Everest...etc.., while the Holy Scriptures declare there was "continental drift" during the 150 days that the waters covered the earth before they receded, eventually revealing land masses after a total of 53 weeks.

"The water prevailed and increased greatly upon the earth, and the ARK floated on the surface of the water. The waters prevailed more and more upon the earth, so that all the high mountains everywhere under the heavens were covered. The waters prevailed 15 cubits higher, and the mountains were covered." -- Genesis 7:18-20 (NASB) New American Standard Bible

Science also proves there were many land bridges that appeared around the globe ......thus there is no valid reason that the animals could not have migrated. You do comprehend that Island Continents such as Australia were at one time a portion of the greater land masses before the continental shifts occurred? It is more than possible that some animals isolated themselves after all the drifts settled.

As far as the animals not fitting on the ARK and not enough food for them........the scriptures never stated that the animals were mature......only that they came aboard 2x2 one male, one female.....with the exception of some animals there were to maintain the family and some of the other animals.....such as cattle, etc. The scriptures also state that Noah never collected all the animals.......the animals came to Noah......Over a period of time while he worked on the Ark.

The scriptures declare, "Mountains rose and valley's sank" during the flood period (Ps. 104:6-9) The Scriptures declare that the Ark came to rest on Mt. Ararat.....a mountain range that is made up of PILLOW LAVA.......rock that can only be formed from Volcanic eruption under great under water pressure. When the valley's sank.........some trenches up to 7 miles deep were formed ............ a place for the waters that once covered much smaller mountain ranges to collect and recede. :popcorn:

Any more theories such as Carbon Dating via circular reasoning? You date the rock by the fossils found in them and the fossils via the rock structure they are located once you conclude the age via Carbon Dating? With the supposed logic that Radio Carbon Dating can be calibrated past recorded history when it a proven fact of science that something so common as WATER LEECHING effects the rate of decay? With all the surface of the earth under water at some point its history..........enlighten us as just how no water leeching could occur. :dunno:

The scriptures more than agree with APPLIED SCIENCE........objective facts in evidence. Sea Life found atop the highest peaks on earth. Continental Drift. Mountains made entirely of Pillow Lava proving they were once under a great deal of water pressure.

Its science that must present objective evidence. All that is required of Christianity is PRIAM FAICE truth......truth that can't be subject to objective refutation because the evidence does not support refutation beyond any shadow of doubt. Prima Facie truth is truth as it first appears until objectively proven different beyond the possibility of doubt. The evidence that you attempted to parrot is not objectively beyond any shadow of doubt.

Last edited:
No, logic tickets what I believe. We live on a tiny planet, it exists in one small solar system. That solar system they exists in the Milky Way galaxy. The Milky Way galaxy has over 100 billion stars in it. Most of those stars have planets around them. what do you think the odds are that life only occurred here on this one stupid little planet and did not occur anywhere else. and remember I didn't mention how many galaxies are are in our universe so you're multiplying multiplying x the odds by I think the total estimate of stars in the universe is like a hundred trillion. We are definitely not alone. Wake up already
You still don't understand logic. Go take another poll.

...You can call it a child all your want that doesn't make it a child. .....you can't change nature you can't change the facts....
Are a 50 year old woman and a 30 year old woman both human females?

Forum List

Back