Do You Believe President Trump's Prosecutions were Politically Motivated?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
1. Do you believe President Trump's prosecutions were politically motivated? This is a YES or NO question. If you post on this thread without answering this question, you should be permanently IGNORED by all honest members of this board.

2. If you answer NO, you are demonstrably ignorant and/or dishonest and do not deserve a REPLY to your posts.

3. If you answer YES, please explain if you think that this fact does not constitute the greatest existing threat to American democracy.

My answer: YES. The declared aims of those prosecuting President Trump were to prevent him from running for or being reelected President of the United States. Taking such actions against a political opponent, especially during an election campaign, is the hallmark of an undemocratic "banana republic." I believe that this fact ALONE makes it imperative that President Trump be reelected.

1. Do you believe President Trump's prosecutions were politically motivated? This is a YES or NO question. If you post on this thread without answering this question, you should be permanently IGNORED by all honest members of this board.

2. If you answer NO, you are demonstrably ignorant and/or dishonest and do not deserve a REPLY to your posts.

3. If you answer YES, please explain if you think that this fact does not constitute the greatest existing threat to American democracy.

My answer: YES. The declared aims of those prosecuting President Trump were to prevent him from running for or being reelected President of the United States. Taking such actions against a political opponent, especially during an election campaign, is the hallmark of an undemocratic "banana republic." I believe that this fact ALONE makes it imperative that President Trump be reelected.
Are you crying right now? Are you okay?

:lmao:

Yes. Much of the motivation for his prosecutions was political. But I also believe Trump provoked the prosecutions for political gain. And it worked.

The prosecutions were very much political, the thought of him becoming president again frightens the left however I believe the Hinter Biden prosecution is politically motivated, both parties should be held accountable, this is not serving the best interests of our nation.

The prosecutions were very much political, the thought of him becoming president again frightens the left however I believe the Hinter Biden prosecution is politically motivated, both parties should be held accountable, this is not serving the best interests of our nation.
if the VP is using his office and son to enrich his family by selling out american interests to foreign countries we all need to know that,,

because thats a lot more than just a political hitjob,,

LOL..quite the contrived phrasing of your OP~

Yes...of course, given that everything a political party or a politician does is politically motivated, or, at the very least, grist for their narratives.
The Govt. consists of politicians..so.....

I would point out though, that just because there is a political component, or even a motivation, does not mean that the charges and allegations are false.
That's a different subject.

Yes. Much of the motivation for his prosecutions was political. But I also believe Trump provoked the prosecutions for political gain. And it worked.
Trump`s hush money trial was only a tune up and he`s managed to delay the stuff that could put him in jail, not that I think he`ll ever go. Rich people who don`t look like Bill Cosby are rarely locked up.
If I was running for office and charged with crimes, I know that I didn`t commit, the last thing I would do is try to delay my day(s) in court. Wouldn`t you do the same?

Trump`s hush money trial was only a tune up and he`s managed to delay the stuff that could put him in jail, not that I think he`ll ever go. Rich people who don`t look like Bill Cosby are rarely locked up.
If I was running for office and charged with crimes, I know that I didn`t commit, the last thing I would do is try to delay my day(s) in court. Wouldn`t you do the same?
Not sure what your point is. I think Trump did most of what he is accused of. But I also have no doubt that the urgency of the prosecutions was fueled, in part, by those hoping to tarnish him politically before the election. And, as I said, I think Trump provoked the prosecutions, especially in the secret documents case, deliberately, for political gain. It propped up his martyr narrative and fed into the deep state fears of Republican voters.

is suppressing a coup politically motivated? or

is reestablishing justice and the rule of law political?

whatever we have done is obviously not enough.

yet.

no.

bdd.jpg

Do You Believe President Trump's Prosecutions were Politically Motivated?​

Was Trump's criminal attempt to overthrow our democracy politically motivated, or is he a megalomaniacal dictator wannabe?

I'm pretty sure the WEF forged Trump's signature on those fraudulent business records.

34 times.

Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. 34 times is enemy action.

This was a conspiracy by that Jew Klaus Schwab and that Jew banker George Soros.

Forum List

Back