Do You Blame Attorney General, Eric Holder and/or President Barack Obama For The Ferguson Cops Shot?

Do You Blame Eric Holder and/or Barack Obama For This

• I'm a conservative and I blame them, they inflamed it

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • I'm a conservative and I don't blame them, this is nothing more than a tragedy

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I'm a liberal and I blame them, they inflamed it

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I'm a liberal and I don't blame them, this is nothing more than a tragedy

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
Use RICO statutes ....

#Ferguson town leadership was running a multi million dollar racketeering & extortion scheme
Where are the arrest warrants for those involved in the shake down of poor black people in #Ferguson Missouri? In a city with a population of 21,000 people, 16,000 have outstanding warrants. Nearly everyone was criminalize. The police and courts made it a crime to exist in black skin. We live in a country where a state government is running a multi million dollar racketeering & extortion scheme targeting black people & no one is arrested. Kwame M. Kilpatrick was convicted of racketeering, fraud and extortion but Ferguson town leaders got severance pay. It’s disgraceful when those in power see a crime and squeeze their eyes shut because the racketeer & extortionist have white skin. But when you’re white, it’s alriiiight.

All of the bogus arrest records should be thrown out. The Ferguson leadership ran a straight GANGSTA racket. They use police to target poor blacks, arrested them and then the courts shook them down for money, gave then criminal records which was sure to keep them from voting and they’d stay in power…until Darren Wilson murdered Michael Brown and the corruption was exposed.

Huffington Post: To give some context as to how truly extreme this is, a comparison may be useful. In 2014, the Boston Municipal Court System, for a city of 645,000 people, issued about 2,300 criminal warrants. The Ferguson Municipal Court issued 9,000, for a population 1/30th the size of Boston’s.

Ferguson and the Modern Debtor’s Prison

Debtor’s prisons are supposed to be illegal in the United States but today poor people who fail to pay even small criminal justice fees are routinely being imprisoned. The problem has gotten worse recently because strapped states have dramatically increased the number of criminal justice fees….Failure to pay criminal justice fees can result in revocation of an individual’s drivers license, arrest and imprisonment. Individuals with revoked licenses who drive (say to work to earn money to pay their fees) and are apprehended can be further fined and imprisoned. Unpaid criminal justice debt also results in damaged credit reports and reduced housing and employment prospects. Furthermore, failure to pay fees can mean a violation of probation and parole terms which makes an individual ineligible for Federal programs such as food stamps, Temporary Assistance to Needy Family funds and Social Security Income for the elderly and disabled.

2-6-million.png

Read More: Ferguson town leadership was running a multi million dollar racketeering extortion scheme 3CHICSPOLITICO

Today on the network that goes by the name FOXNEWS' "Outnumbered" RW radical Andrea Tantoros had a meltdown and lashed out at Kirsten Powers screaming and carrying on that it was all Obama's fault and Eric Holder's fault that the cops got shot last night.

Fox s Powers and Tantaros Battle over Ferguson Blame Cops Got Shot Before Obama Mediaite

Do you agree with that sentiment?

Why/why not?
I blame black racism for it. And there isn't a doohickey to mark off for that, please next time, add that category if it isn't TOO hard . And if you aren't being a snarky creep that wants a circle jerk. I want no part of that liberal open sexuality stuff.
Go blow it out your what-said-not!

Oh yeah, great response, you fucking racist trash!

Like I said before tough guy, you nothing of our culture
I know plenty of your culture. I been with a lot of white women. They gave me the scoop on you cowards long ago.

So you've been with white trash? So fucking what? I've been with lot's of Mullatos. They've given me the truth about you racist nigga thugs.
I wouldnt touch white trash with your dick. Only wholesome white women for me.

I know plenty of your culture. I been with a lot of white women. They gave me the scoop on you cowards long ago.

So you've been with white trash? So fucking what? I've been with lot's of Mullatos. They've given me the truth about you racist nigga thugs.

No wholesome white woman would go with a racist nigga thug like you!

No wholesome white woman would go with a racist nigga thug like you!
Thats not what they told me. Sounds more like a hope of yours.

Use RICO statutes ....

#Ferguson town leadership was running a multi million dollar racketeering & extortion scheme
Where are the arrest warrants for those involved in the shake down of poor black people in #Ferguson Missouri? In a city with a population of 21,000 people, 16,000 have outstanding warrants. Nearly everyone was criminalize. The police and courts made it a crime to exist in black skin. We live in a country where a state government is running a multi million dollar racketeering & extortion scheme targeting black people & no one is arrested. Kwame M. Kilpatrick was convicted of racketeering, fraud and extortion but Ferguson town leaders got severance pay. It’s disgraceful when those in power see a crime and squeeze their eyes shut because the racketeer & extortionist have white skin. But when you’re white, it’s alriiiight.

All of the bogus arrest records should be thrown out. The Ferguson leadership ran a straight GANGSTA racket. They use police to target poor blacks, arrested them and then the courts shook them down for money, gave then criminal records which was sure to keep them from voting and they’d stay in power…until Darren Wilson murdered Michael Brown and the corruption was exposed.

Huffington Post: To give some context as to how truly extreme this is, a comparison may be useful. In 2014, the Boston Municipal Court System, for a city of 645,000 people, issued about 2,300 criminal warrants. The Ferguson Municipal Court issued 9,000, for a population 1/30th the size of Boston’s.

Ferguson and the Modern Debtor’s Prison

Debtor’s prisons are supposed to be illegal in the United States but today poor people who fail to pay even small criminal justice fees are routinely being imprisoned. The problem has gotten worse recently because strapped states have dramatically increased the number of criminal justice fees….Failure to pay criminal justice fees can result in revocation of an individual’s drivers license, arrest and imprisonment. Individuals with revoked licenses who drive (say to work to earn money to pay their fees) and are apprehended can be further fined and imprisoned. Unpaid criminal justice debt also results in damaged credit reports and reduced housing and employment prospects. Furthermore, failure to pay fees can mean a violation of probation and parole terms which makes an individual ineligible for Federal programs such as food stamps, Temporary Assistance to Needy Family funds and Social Security Income for the elderly and disabled.

2-6-million.png

Read More: Ferguson town leadership was running a multi million dollar racketeering extortion scheme 3CHICSPOLITICO

Ok. I think you went crazy with that. Right over the edge. It wasn't the state government. It was local. The additional fines on top of what was already owed made it impossible to keep up. The inability to pay in smaller amounts instead of the full fee also disproportionately affected Blacks. The fines were used instead of probation. It wasn't a plot to stop Blacks from voting. Most people were not voting. In fact, here are voting right as an ex offender in the states: State Felon Voting Laws - Felon Voting - ProCon.org

It was a plot to make up a budget shortfall. There were people "in power" who said that what was needed was a community service program instead of continuing fines. There were police officers that said that it was out of line. That doesn't mean that there wasn't elements of racism found. But, no additional spin---thanks.
And that shit was poorly written.

Forum List

Back