Do You Blame Attorney General, Eric Holder and/or President Barack Obama For The Ferguson Cops Shot?

Do You Blame Eric Holder and/or Barack Obama For This

• I'm a conservative and I blame them, they inflamed it

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • I'm a conservative and I don't blame them, this is nothing more than a tragedy

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I'm a liberal and I blame them, they inflamed it

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I'm a liberal and I don't blame them, this is nothing more than a tragedy

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
I have seen police brutality, pales in comparison to black brutality. But I can't call them out for that. It's not politically correct and all that. Screw that. Blacks need to be held to the same high standards as whites, REALY. Anyone have a problem with that?

I have seen police brutality, pales in comparison to black brutality. But I can't call them out for that. It's not politically correct and all that. Screw that. Blacks need to be held to the same high standards as whites, REALY. Anyone have a problem with that?
All Blacks are not cops idiot. Cops are hired to uphold the law. Two vastly different groups you moron.

Of course you can, it's not like they are fooling anybody. Most everyone knows the PC is bullshit an never believe it anyways. Everyone knows the statistics and it bears itself out to be undeniable. Until everyone has a open, honest debate this will just keep going on and on and on

Blacks blame whites....whites blame blacks.... Ad nauseum.

Till the next event pushes one group over the edge

This guy knows where to put the blame...this is from the Hufferpuffer even, whoa

SNIP:

Hip Hop Artist – Actor ‘Method Man’ Blames Holder’s #Ferguson Report as Contributing Factor to Police Shooting

Two St. Louis County Police Officers were shot in front of the Ferguson station lat last night.
One officer was shot in the face and the other was shot in the shoulder.

Today actor-Hip Hop artist Method Man listed Holder’s controversial DOJ report as a contributing factor in the Ferguson police shooting last night.

Via The Huffington Post:

The Department of Justice’s recent report exposing racial discrimination on behalf of Ferguson, Missouri’s police department may have been a surprise to some — but rapper Method Man says the 102-page document is “common knowledge” to residents in America.

During a Thursday appearance on MSNBC’s “NewsNation,” the fellow Wu-Tang Clan member blamed the DOJ’s damning report as a contributing factor to the shooting of two local police officers outside the Ferguson Police Department on Thursday.

“With this thing that just happened in Ferguson with the two officers, sad. Very sad,” the Staten Island-native admitted to host Tamron Hall. “I hate to say that the [DOJ] report kind of played into this, and these things shouldn’t be happening, but you reap what you sow in a sense.”

ALL of it here:
Hip Hop Artist Actor Method Man Blames Holder s Ferguson Report as Contributing Factor to Police Shooting The Gateway Pundit

Do You Blame Attorney General, Eric Holder and/or President Barack Obama For The Ferguson Cops Shot?

Why? Did one of them pull the trigger?

Actions have consequences. In regard to Holder and Obama, I think they both missed the mark in striking a more even-handed balance between acknowledging the grievances of black communities with the police, and the absolute imperativeness of conducting peaceful protests. There is definitely a case to be made that they fanned the flames of unrest that led to violence and destruction of property. While I doubt it was their hope or intention, I don't think the same could be said for some of the radical protestors.

Actions have consequences. In regard to Holder and Obama, I think they both missed the mark in striking a more even-handed balance between acknowledging the grievances of black communities with the police, and the absolute imperativeness of conducting peaceful protests. There is definitely a case to be made that they fanned the flames of unrest that led to violence and destruction of property. While I doubt it was their hope or intention, I don't think the same could be said for some of the radical protestors.
There is no case, none whatsoever that can be made for that.

If so, please go ahead and make it now. I'd like to see how you would justify that.

Do include links.

Thanks.

There is no case, none whatsoever that can be made for that.

If so, please go ahead and make it now. I'd like to see how you would justify that.

Do include links.

Thanks.

Awww you don't approve of my statement. Too bad...I don't feel obligated to justify anything to a bitter old black man.:D

Lol. You know nothing but what you've been told homey.

I've been with a share of black women and I don't claim to know what it's like to be black. But, they gave me the scoop on you cowards long ago.

Obama & Holder alone? Of course not.

All of this, and what is to come, is the predictable result of generations of Identity Politics and race pimping.

We're just seeing the manifestation of all that effort.

I reject the categorization of political opinion in binary, but If I blame anything, it is the fact that the left and right are both prone to the same tendency when it comes to race. The assumptions are opposite, but the pattern is the same in that when race is involved, attention is paid to color of skin rather than quality of character.

The only difference is that the left views dark skin as some sort of magic bullet to escape the consequences for one's actions while the right views it fairly equal measure as an indictment.

Lol. You know nothing but what you've been told homey.

I've been with a share of black women and I don't claim to know what it's like to be black. But, they gave me the scoop on you cowards long ago.
What I've been told and observed with my own two eyes. A large amount of you are pussies that talk in Klan meetings and online but when the rubber meets the road you back down and wag your tails like a cur. One of the things white women explain as a reason they like Black guys is because white guys let anyone insult their women and wont say anything. If you wont stand up for your girl you definitely are not going to come looking to get your ass kicked. Practically everybody knows that. You ever get the balls to do so....I'll be waiting for you.

Forum List

Back