Do you feel confidence in the democratic process?

Do you feel confidence in the democratic process?

• Yes

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
Yes, the system works.
Yes, some parts of the system are screwed up and need to be fixed, but most of that is because integrity is not a priority for many of the participants.
I think more people than ever were paying attention to and looking for democrat voter fraud and it put a severe damper on their operations.....
Of course you do. Otherwise you would have to admit that that entire conspiracy theory about librul voter fraud was always bullshit. You can't have reality intrude on your little world, now, can you? Don't worry. Your goofy orange god is at it again claiming there were millions of illegal votes, so you can snuggle right back into that conspiracy theory again.

Very interesting observing Democrats expressing outrage over the democratic process. I mean, their own Party completely rigged the process for the corrupt Candidate they supported. Wikileaks showed how the Democrat Party is possibly the most corrupt institution on earth. The leadership rigged it for Hillary Clinton.

You would think their outrage would be directed more at their own corrupt Party. But I guess they're in denial. They're directing all their anger and frustration at Donald Trump and Republicans. But they really should start with their own Party. It's anything but a 'Democratic' Party.

You dont decide what party a politician is by what the letter in front of their name is, what makes you a dem or rep is what you do, not what you say. If you were to judge a politician by what they do instead of what they say, how can you say the last 3 dem presidents were dem?

Just saying, the Democrat Party has been proven to be possibly the most corrupt institution on earth. Wikileaks showed how the Party leadership rigged it for Hillary Clinton. It was anything but a 'Democratic' process. So, Democrats need to start with their own Party. If they truly care about the democratic process, they'll acknowledge and then address their own Party's awful corruption.

Yep. Russia was really helpful with that. I'm sure they are glad that their efforts to help trump win paid off so well.

You dont decide what party a politician is by what the letter in front of their name is, what makes you a dem or rep is what you do, not what you say. If you were to judge a politician by what they do instead of what they say, how can you say the last 3 dem presidents were dem?[/QUOTE]

Just saying, the Democrat Party has been proven to be possibly the most corrupt institution on earth. Wikileaks showed how the Party leadership rigged it for Hillary Clinton. It was anything but a 'Democratic' process. So, Democrats need to start with their own Party. If they truly care about the democratic process, they'll acknowledge and then address their own Party's awful corruption.[/QUOTE]

No. YOU have to start with YOUR own party. Stop waiting for a zebra to change its stripes. The responsibility to keep the gov honest is YOUR responsibility.

Yes, the system works.
Yes, some parts of the system are screwed up and need to be fixed, but most of that is because integrity is not a priority for many of the participants.
I think more people than ever were paying attention to and looking for democrat voter fraud and it put a severe damper on their operations.....
Of course you do. Otherwise you would have to admit that that entire conspiracy theory about librul voter fraud was always bullshit. You can't have reality intrude on your little world, now, can you? Don't worry. Your goofy orange god is at it again claiming there were millions of illegal votes, so you can snuggle right back into that conspiracy theory again.

Very interesting observing Democrats expressing outrage over the democratic process. I mean, their own Party completely rigged the process for the corrupt Candidate they supported. Wikileaks showed how the Democrat Party is possibly the most corrupt institution on earth. The leadership rigged it for Hillary Clinton.

You would think their outrage would be directed more at their own corrupt Party. But I guess they're in denial. They're directing all their anger and frustration at Donald Trump and Republicans. But they really should start with their own Party. It's anything but a 'Democratic' Party.

You dont decide what party a politician is by what the letter in front of their name is, what makes you a dem or rep is what you do, not what you say. If you were to judge a politician by what they do instead of what they say, how can you say the last 3 dem presidents were dem?

Just saying, the Democrat Party has been proven to be possibly the most corrupt institution on earth. Wikileaks showed how the Party leadership rigged it for Hillary Clinton. It was anything but a 'Democratic' process. So, Democrats need to start with their own Party. If they truly care about the democratic process, they'll acknowledge and then address their own Party's awful corruption.

Yep. Russia was really helpful with that. I'm sure they are glad that their efforts to help trump win paid off so well.
Your fake news is fake....

Did you answer the question that was asked in the OP?

Yes, i did. But you Democrats really do need to acknowledge, and then address your own Party's awful corruption. Check out Wikileaks and see how your Party's leadership rigged it all for Hillary Clinton. What they did, may have even been illegal. The Democrat Party is anything but 'Democratic' at this point.
I'm not a Democrat and my comment about the electorate being not properly informed was universal.

Yes, the system works.

You're still living in denial over how corrupt your own Party is. Personally, i feel the Democratic Party is 2nd only to the UN as far as corrupt institutions go. If you really are concerned with the democratic process, you should start directing your anger at your own Party. It's anything but a 'Democratic' Party at this point.

You're still living in denial over how corrupt your own Party is. Personally, i feel the Democratic Party is 2nd only to the UN as far as corrupt institutions go. If you really are concerned with the democratic process, you should start directing your anger at your own Party. It's anything but a 'Democratic' Party at this point.

Fortunately, I never really cared what a RWNJ might think, or even if you do think.

Yes, i did. But you Democrats really do need to acknowledge, and then address your own Party's awful corruption. Check out Wikileaks and see how your Party's leadership rigged it all for Hillary Clinton. What they did, may have even been illegal. The Democrat Party is anything but 'Democratic' at this point.
I'm not a Democrat and my comment about the electorate being not properly informed was universal.

The Democrat Party is not 'Democratic.' It completely thwarted the democratic process in nominating Hillary Clinton. That's been proven. So, you wanna start restoring credibility to the democratic process, start with purging the Democratic Party of its corrupt criminals. Start there.

Fortunately, I never really cared what a RWNJ might think, or even if you do think.
None of you fascist LWNJs do....fine by me....

The Democrat Party is not 'Democratic.' It completely thwarted the democratic process in nominating Hillary Clinton. That's been proven. So, you wanna start restoring credibility to the democratic process, start with purging the Democratic Party of its corrupt criminals. Start there.

How did they do that, specifically?

Im not saying the op is right. Im saying there ARE no conspiracy theories, only what the government tells us to believe.

Ugh isn't that the truth. Have you seen the latest black list from "who the fuck ever" monitors our 'allowed' news sources in the UN now? They've black listed InfoWars...

That is a narrative that you believe without evidence to support it because it fits your preconceptions.

Your own Party really is one of the most corrupt institutions on earth. It's been proven. Its nomination of Hillary Clinton was anything but 'Democratic.' Your leaders completely thwarted the democratic process. It may have even been criminal.

So, the only way to try and restore credibility to the democratic process, is for you Democrats to acknowledge your own Party's awful corruption. Nothing will change if you continue to live in denial over that.

How did they do that, specifically?

Check out Wikileaks. It was a rig-job right from the very beginning. It was no 'Democratic Process.' Y'all need to accept that and start directing your anger & frustration at your own corrupt Party.

Before you ask whether Americans trust the "democratic process" you have to define the term. Do low information lefties allege that Americans do not trust the U.S. Constitution which spells out the "democrat process"? A voter turnout approaching 60% in a presidential election is a great thing but true to form the left downplays it with idiotic rhetoric. According to the "democratic process" the only groups that are "deemed not eligible (to vote) are convicted felons and non citizens. Do the losers want to re-interpret the "democratic process" and change the rules?

Before you ask whether Americans trust the "democratic process" you have to define the term. Do low information lefties allege that Americans do not trust the U.S. Constitution which spells out the "democrat process"? A voter turnout approaching 60% in a presidential election is a great thing but true to form the left downplays it with idiotic rhetoric. According to the "democratic process" the only groups that are "deemed not eligible (to vote) are convicted felons and non citizens. Do the losers want to re-interpret the "democratic process" and change the rules?

Democrats always screech about changing the rules when they lose. You don't hear a peep about that when they win. They're bitter disingenuous hypocrites. It is what it is.

It seems fair to ask the question, regardless of any definition - it's basically a question of trust, either you have it, or you don't?

As for eligibility, it seems to vary between states and time. What is a felony today, might not have been earlier. The turnout seems low given that the political scene is reduced to two parties, out of ten voters 3 went with Trump, 3 with Hillary and 4 just didn't care. On the other hand you have managed to keep this vast union together all those years and that says something about the system too.

The question is merely: Do you feel that you have confidence in the process?

What I find most amusing (and troubling) about the left side is that the MSM has them so brainwashed that the DNC and Clinton were able to fly this story that Trump was in bed with the Russian's even though not only have the two hack groups involved been around [actively hacking everyone in the damn world] for 16 and 6 years respectively [best they can figure out] but the hacks [if they were even from Russia to Wikileaks] /started out/ bitching that Sanders was getting fucked over by the DNC.

The fact that they nailed the DNC on Sander's has absolutely /nothing/ to do with Trump at all, it's the same government hacking that [Russia, if it actually is the Russian Government as assumed] does all year long, the exact same shit /WE/ do to other countries. It has zero to do with Trump and yet they just nod along like zombies - "Putin and Trump are working together" derp. It's fucking scary how easy these folks are to manipulate.

Disbelieve the media lies through their teeth about it?

Story(s) about the hacker groups in question and /who/ they hack aka everyone, all over the damn world [except Russia]:

"They’re suspected in a number of high-profile attacks against the US and other Western countries going back almost a decade. Now, investigators say they’re directly tied to Russian spy agencies. In addition to swiping research on Donald Trump from DNC networks, experts who investigated the hack say these two outfits have previously stolen research on Hillary Clinton, and have also spied on computers belonging to Republican operatives." - JUNE 15, 2016 Meet Fancy Bear and Cozy Bear, Russian groups blamed for DNC hack

*See also referenced from above: Pawn Storm Espionage Attacks Use Decoys, Deliver SEDNIT - Security News - Trend Micro USA -- This is the profile on the hacker group as referenced in the above. JANUARY 16, 2016 "This Trend Micro research paper unravels a series of attacks that targets military officials as well as various defense contractors. Dubbed as “Operation Pawn Storm,” the group of connected threat actors use three known attack vectors: spear phishing emails that carry multistage malware, a network of phishing websites that use typosquatted domains and a clever but simple OWA trick to fool victims, and malicious iframes injected into legitimate websites." [yada yada yada]

---

Did someone forget to tell the Washington Post that the Russians were working for Trump? Oh wait, they hadn't made the story up for ya'll yet:

"Russian government hackers penetrated the computer network of the Democratic National Committee and gained access to the entire database of opposition research on GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump, according to committee officials and security experts who responded to the breach. The intruders so thoroughly compromised the DNC’s system that they also were able to read all email and chat traffic, said DNC officials and the security experts. The intrusion into the DNC was one of several targeting American political organizations. The networks of presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump were also targeted by Russian spies, as were the computers of some Republican political action committees, U.S. officials said. But details on those cases were not available."

[yada yada yada]

"Some of the hackers had access to the DNC network for about a year," - JUNE 14, 2016 - Russian government hackers penetrated DNC, stole opposition research on Trump

Wait... a year? The emails released date from January 2015 through May 2016... uhm... that's before /anyone/ knew Trump would win the Republican ticket? [in February 2016] Before anyone [~cough~] knew that Clinton was going to win the Democrat ticket? ['technically' in June 2016] Hell it was before Trump even announced he was running [in June 2015] Holy fuck the Russian hacker's are omnipotent!

Maybe the MSM should have hired them to do their polls... Or fuck, if Trump /did/ rig this shit up with the Russian's he's fucking amazing and/or I don't want to go to war with Russia. It'd be worse than Obama dropping flyers on the enemy just before bombing - the fucking Russian's would know our plans before our own generals made them up... (And you laugh at us for believing in conspiracy theories? RIGHT...)

----

CNN talking about how the hackers had gotten a ton of info and had been collecting it for over a year:

"The DNC and the cybersecurity firm that investigated the hack announced last week that it had been breached by two separate cyberespionage groups. One set of these hackers had been in the system about a year and had been monitoring internal communications, including email. The other group of hackers had only been in the system a few months and had one target: The DNC's opposition research on Donald Trump. That research file was the only data that researchers could definitively say had been taken by the hackers." - JUNE 21, 2016 DNC hack: What you need to know - CNNPolitics.com

Here's the NYT saying the same:

"WikiLeaks posted almost 20,000 emails sent or received by a handful of top committee officials and provided an online tool to search through them. While WikiLeaks did not reveal the source of the leak, the committee said last month that Russian hackers had penetrated its computer system." - JULY 23, 2016 http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/23/us/politics/dnc-emails-sanders-clinton.html

----

Clinton News Network doesn't know that the Russian's are working for Trump yet? (Or you people are just /that/ stupid?)

"Now, on the eve of the party's convention, Wasserman Schultz is facing pressure to resign, and will have no major role on the convention stage, after Wikileaks released nearly 20,000 DNC emails that bolster Sanders' supporters' claims that the party favored Clinton. One email appears to show DNC staffers asking how they can reference Bernie Sanders' faith to weaken him in the eyes of Southern voters. Another seems to depict an attorney advising the committee on how to defend Hillary Clinton against an accusation by the Sanders campaign of not living up to a joint fundraising agreement. Here's what you need to know about the DNC email leak so far: [yada yada yada list of shit that has little to do with Trump and a bunch to do with fucking over Sanders] - JULY 24, 1016 - What was in the DNC email leak? - CNNPolitics.com

[same hack group as referenced in the above talking about who they hack] JANUARY 16, 2016 - Operation Pawn Storm: Fast Facts and the Latest Developments - Security News - Trend Micro USA

----

"The 2016 Democratic National Committee email leak is a collection of Democratic National Committee (DNC) emails leaked to and subsequently published by WikiLeaks on July 22, 2016." - 2016 Democratic National Committee email leak - Wikipedia

Notice how /all/ the dates are WRONG? Shit hit the fan in JUNE, they pushed all the dates on the Wikipedia site to JULY... What happened in July? Ohhhh that's right - JULY 23, 2016 http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/27/u...&gwh=48B3A4A9883420EC2068756737D0C37E&gwt=pay Wikileaks was threatening to dump MORE emails (oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck what do they have!!! - EMERGENCY DISTRACT!!!!

---

Come on ya'll, lets do the twist:

"Hillary Clinton's campaign manager did a round on the weekly talk shows where he raised the suggestion that Russian actors are looking to undermine her in an attempt to elect Donald Trump. He pointed to a pattern that includes reports of Russians hacking into the Democratic Party's servers; the Trump campaign's business ties to Putin allies; Trump's words and positions undermining NATO, the European Union and assistance for Ukraine; the compliments back and forth between Trump and Putin; and now the leak of those hacked emails at a moment likeliest to disrupt the Democratic convention."

[yada yada yada]

""What's disturbing to us is that experts are telling us Russian state actors broke into the (Democratic National Committee), stole these emails and other experts are now saying the Russians are releasing these emails for the purpose of actually helping Donald Trump,'' Robby Mook told CNN, in comments he repeated elsewhere.

"When you put it all together, it's a disturbing picture. And I think voters need to reflect on that. ... I don't think it's very coincidental that they're being released at this time — to create maximum damage and help elect Donald Trump.'' - July 24, 2016 - Clinton Campaign Says Russians Are Working To Elect Trump

---

Trump's response July 27, 2016] - Donald Trump: "I have nothing to do with Russia" - CBS News

---

And of course every thing after that is how Trump is in bed with Russia. Never another note about the hack groups /long/ history of hacking everyone under the sun all over the world. NOPE Trump is /definitely/ working for the Russians!!!!!

DERP.

Forum List

Back