Do You Know the Value of Stray Cats ?

Sorry..stopped reading when you brought up some imagined study saying cats dont kill wildlife.
What a dumbass.....

And if you thought I was driving over a hundred miles round trip to go and get 23 cats spayed and neutered you're fucken nuts. And forget the fact that if you tried to lay a hand on em they'd shred the shit out of you.
We wouldnt have this problem if you so called "cat people" would take care of your fucken cats in the first place.
You dont see my dogs out in the middle of the night shitting in the neighbors yard and screwing strays. If people would keep their damn cats inside and spay and neuter the dam things we wouldnt even be discussing this.

Ummm...he has a point here, folks. And I'm someone who has five stray cats I've taken in along with my own two cats. Well, actually four stray cats now, one of them died. I'd had him for nine years and he died of kidney failure.

But that's what I'm thinking when I'm rescuing strays...what's with these fucking people abandoning their cats or letting them run loose and not getting them spayed or neutered. THEY'RE the problem.

Here We Go Again doesn't know his ass from his elbow about cats. This is obvious.
First, he says "you tried to lay a hand on em they'd shred the shit out of you."
Yeah, they would do just that. That's why people who take cats in to be fixed DON'T LAY A HAND ON THEM.

EARTH TO HWGA: When you take cats in to be fixed, you TRAP THEM. You bait the trap with cat food. You watch it. And within a few minutes, you have a cat in your trap. Then, you take it to the Humane Society, or wherever you may go to fix the cat. And with the feral cats, you couldn't lay a hand on them if your life depended on it. In case you never noticed, cats are FAST. A lot faster than us humans, they are nature's perfect athletes, super fast, extremely AGILE, and are also great jumpers. And they not real comfortable with humans grabbing them.

Secondly, here we go again, telling HWGA what everyone who knows about cats, knows. Their urine only smells bad in male cats that are not neutered yet. I explained this already. This is a well-known fact. Not open for debate. If you have a problem getting this to sink in HWGA, consult your local veterinarians. They'll set you straight on it, in an instant. Not my problem.

Like I said dumbfuck. I am not going to individually catch 23 fucken cats and drive them a hundred miles to get them neutered. And cat piss still stinks whether it's been neutered or not. Neutering only reduces the smell. But since I'm not about to capture 23 fucken cats to take them to the vet it's a moot point now isn't it?
And I see you failed to mention female cat piss. That shit stinks to high heaven!!
Why do you hate endangered species?

Try waiting until you know what you're talking about before you mouth off. Cat piss only stinks in UNneutered males. That's because it's mixed with a chemical they use to mark their territories. When the males are neutered (as all our male cats are here), they have no odor to their urine at all. We never smell anything from cats.

What dogs have to do with it is THEY are the mess makers (ones with irresponsible owners who don't pick up)

As for renting vs owning, I wouldn't own a home if they PAID ME for it. I've owned 2 homes in the past, and they're nothing but headaches and repair bills. As a renter, I let THE HELP take case of the maintenance chores + I have 2 swimming pools, a tennis court, a jacuzzi, an exercise room, a clubhouse, a private car wash facility, and 12 acres of wooded walking trails. And you have what ? Property tax ?

You're so full of shit. Cat piss stinks...period!
And I dont have stray dog problems.
And what have I got? Everything you listed but a tennis court,and it's paid for.
The help? You make it sound like you have servants...:lol: You're pretty uppity for an apartment dweller.
And as far as maintenance chores go? I dont do shit around here that I dont want to do. I dont mow the grass,I don't rotate the flowers in the beds,I dont pull weeds....I pay people to do those things. Sounds to me like you cant afford a home.

Sounds to me like you think owning a home is somehow a higher distinction than renting an apartment. You still don't get it. When I have plumbing, electrical, or some mechanical problem in ht apartment I just call the maintenance guys and they take care of it. Yeah. they are the HELP. They are just like servants (and I don't pay them ANYTHING), as opposed to you in your house, where YOU ARE the help. And like I said, it's not a question of affording. I wouldn't take a house if it was given to me, and they were paying me. Plus houses are security catastrophes. Loaded with windows and doors. A smorgasboard for burglars. Ask any home security expert.

You sound pretty uppity for a lowly homeowner. (been there, done that)

As for the cat piss smell, already addressed that twice. Ask your vet.

Why yes it is. And when shit breaks around here I call the repairman. And I dont mind paying them,since it's a good idea to protect your investment.
When I decide to sell? I'll walkaway with a half million free and clear.
You on the other hand will walkaway with nothing. Enjoy.....

I think cats serve a purpose but I wouldn't want TOO many hanging around. Cat piss does stink but I would rather put up with that smell (if kept to a minimum) than to have rodents and pests overrunning my neighborhood.

I'm not personally a fan of keeping cats in the house. I don't like hair all over the place and they can create a bad odor if they're allowed too much free reign. I don't mind cats outside as long as there aren't too many of them. I see three or four cats running around my neighborhood and they don't pose a problem.

I dont mind a few cats either,I left three of them alive to help control rodents.
But 23 friggen cats is to many.

I'm a cat fan and find them very beneficial. But this guy is a total ass. Someone should do to this dude what he did to this innocent and friendly cat.

SEE IT: Helpless stray cat goes flying after being kicked by heartless creep in Brooklyn - NY Daily News

What guy is a total ass ?

The guy that kicked the cat. It's in the story found when you open the above link.

Yes. I know about him. It also in this link, a thread I started here yesterday.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...cat-being-kicked-goes-viral-man-arrested.html

I think cats serve a purpose but I wouldn't want TOO many hanging around. Cat piss does stink but I would rather put up with that smell (if kept to a minimum) than to have rodents and pests overrunning my neighborhood.

I'm not personally a fan of keeping cats in the house. I don't like hair all over the place and they can create a bad odor if they're allowed too much free reign. I don't mind cats outside as long as there aren't too many of them. I see three or four cats running around my neighborhood and they don't pose a problem.

Like I said, the cat piss only comes from the UNneuterd males. We took all our stray, male cats to the Humane Society and got them fixed (took females there too). That's why we have no smell around our apartments, and also no rats, mice, palmetto bugs, or snakes.

Ummm...he has a point here, folks. And I'm someone who has five stray cats I've taken in along with my own two cats. Well, actually four stray cats now, one of them died. I'd had him for nine years and he died of kidney failure.

But that's what I'm thinking when I'm rescuing strays...what's with these fucking people abandoning their cats or letting them run loose and not getting them spayed or neutered. THEY'RE the problem.

Here We Go Again doesn't know his ass from his elbow about cats. This is obvious.
First, he says "you tried to lay a hand on em they'd shred the shit out of you."
Yeah, they would do just that. That's why people who take cats in to be fixed DON'T LAY A HAND ON THEM.

EARTH TO HWGA: When you take cats in to be fixed, you TRAP THEM. You bait the trap with cat food. You watch it. And within a few minutes, you have a cat in your trap. Then, you take it to the Humane Society, or wherever you may go to fix the cat. And with the feral cats, you couldn't lay a hand on them if your life depended on it. In case you never noticed, cats are FAST. A lot faster than us humans, they are nature's perfect athletes, super fast, extremely AGILE, and are also great jumpers. And they not real comfortable with humans grabbing them.

Secondly, here we go again, telling HWGA what everyone who knows about cats, knows. Their urine only smells bad in male cats that are not neutered yet. I explained this already. This is a well-known fact. Not open for debate. If you have a problem getting this to sink in HWGA, consult your local veterinarians. They'll set you straight on it, in an instant. Not my problem.

Like I said dumbfuck. I am not going to individually catch 23 fucken cats and drive them a hundred miles to get them neutered. And cat piss still stinks whether it's been neutered or not. Neutering only reduces the smell. But since I'm not about to capture 23 fucken cats to take them to the vet it's a moot point now isn't it?
And I see you failed to mention female cat piss. That shit stinks to high heaven!!
Why do you hate endangered species?

Too dumb to warrant response. :lol:

You're so full of shit. Cat piss stinks...period!
And I dont have stray dog problems.
And what have I got? Everything you listed but a tennis court,and it's paid for.
The help? You make it sound like you have servants...:lol: You're pretty uppity for an apartment dweller.
And as far as maintenance chores go? I dont do shit around here that I dont want to do. I dont mow the grass,I don't rotate the flowers in the beds,I dont pull weeds....I pay people to do those things. Sounds to me like you cant afford a home.

Sounds to me like you think owning a home is somehow a higher distinction than renting an apartment. You still don't get it. When I have plumbing, electrical, or some mechanical problem in ht apartment I just call the maintenance guys and they take care of it. Yeah. they are the HELP. They are just like servants (and I don't pay them ANYTHING), as opposed to you in your house, where YOU ARE the help. And like I said, it's not a question of affording. I wouldn't take a house if it was given to me, and they were paying me. Plus houses are security catastrophes. Loaded with windows and doors. A smorgasboard for burglars. Ask any home security expert.

Why yes it is. And when shit breaks around here I call the repairman. And I dont mind paying them,since it's a good idea to protect your investment.

Got a photograph of this half a million $ home of "yours" ? :D Careful now, if you put in a picture of somebody else's home, they could sue you. And I won't walkaway with nothing. I'll walk away with all the money that I didn't pay in property tax, that you did, and if your house really is worth a half million, you must have shelled out a fortune in property tax.

Last edited:

Got a photograph of this half a million $ home of "yours" ? :D Careful now, if you put in a picture of somebody else's home, they could sue you. And I won't walkaway with nothing. I'll walk away with all the money that I didn't pay in property tax, that you did, and if your house really is worth a half million, you must have shelled out a fortune in property tax.

It's paid for so I dont mind paying property taxes. The only thing I hate paying is the $1,200.00 a month electric bill for the three hottest months of summer.

Here's a hint.Get on google earth and find the sixth hole fairway on Cinco Ranch golf course. My house is on that fairway. But they wont let you do a street view because it's gated.

It's paid for so I dont mind paying property taxes. The only thing I hate paying is the $1,200.00 a month electric bill for the three hottest months of summer.

Here's a hint.Get on google earth and find the sixth hole fairway on Cinco Ranch golf course. My house is on that fairway. But they wont let you do a street view because it's gated.

My apartment's electric bill is about $70/month. And it's cool man, cool. Hell of a lot easier to clean too, than that big, stupid house I used to have. :D And so what if it's gated ? My place is gated too, but you can google earth right to the door. Only thing is, I'm anonymous here (as are most posters), so I don't give away my location.

My apartment's electric bill is about $70/month. And it's cool man, cool. Hell of a lot easier to clean too, than that big, stupid house I used to have. :D And so what if it's gated ? My place is gated too, but you can google earth right to the door. Only thing is, I'm anonymous here (as are most posters), so I don't give away my location.

I guess you live in what you can afford. An apartment is better than a refrigerator box I suppose.

I guess you live in what you can afford. An apartment is better than a refrigerator box I suppose.

It's better than a house. I've tried both. A house is an electricity guzzler, a giant dust trap, a maintenance nightmare, a forever property tax bill, and an invitation for burglars. And most houses lack the numerous amenities that apartment complexes offer, as well as the neighbor comraderie.

It's better than a house. I've tried both. A house is an electricity guzzler, a giant dust trap, a maintenance nightmare, a forever property tax bill, and an invitation for burglars. And most houses lack the numerous amenities that apartment complexes offer, as well as the neighbor comraderie.

I guess if you cant afford it,you cant afford it.
They have these things called maids...maybe you've heard of em. And if you think an apartment is safer then my gated community with 24hr Sheriffs patrol you're nuts.
As far as amenities? I have a golf course and club house,more pools and tennis courts then I could want if I decide not to use the pool in the backyard. Not to mention the backyard kitchen and a pool and hot tube without all the piss in it.
And the best part? When I leave I get my money back.

Oh...and you are paying taxes dimwit,they're added into your rent.

They have these things called maids...maybe you've heard of em. And if you think an apartment is safer then my gated community with 24hr Sheriffs patrol you're nuts.
As far as amenities? I have a golf course and club house,more pools and tennis courts then I could want if I decide not to use the pool in the backyard. Not to mention the backyard kitchen and a pool and hot tube without all the piss in it.

No they're not. Rents are what the market will bear. You can't just go adding $$ to rents.

As for affording, like I said, I wouldn't take your electricity guzzling burglar feast if THEY PAID ME for it.

PS- the mor eyou talk about your house in wonderland, the less I believe it. :lol:

No they're not. Rents are what the market will bear. You can't just go adding $$ to rents.

As for affording, like I said, I wouldn't take your electricity guzzling burglar feast if THEY PAID ME for it.

PS- the mor eyou talk about your house in wonderland, the less I believe it. :lol:

I really dont care what you believe one way or another.
Anyone who thinks they dont pay taxes when living in an apartment has the mental capacity of a turnip,so your opinion doesnt hold any weight with me. Where do you think the apartment complex gets the money to pay their taxes? Is it obama money?

Why wouldnt you buy a condo if you're looking for low maintenance living?
No need to answer....I already know.

And if you watch the news or read a newspaper you would know that apartments are way more likely to be a crime scene then a house.

Keep on telling yourself how great it is throwing money down the toilet every month.
Maybe you'll even start to believe it......

Anyone who thinks they dont pay taxes when living in an apartment has the mental capacity of a turnip,so your opinion doesnt hold any weight with me. Where do you think the apartment complex gets the money to pay their taxes? Is it obama money?

And if you watch the news or read a newspaper you would know that apartments are way more likely to be a crime scene then a house.

Keep on telling yourself how great it is throwing money down the toilet every month.

I would know that apartments are way more likely to be a crime scene then a house ?

EARTH TO HWGA: Your house has windows all around it. Each one an entry way for a burglar. Your house has 1 or 2 doors on the ground floor. More entryways. A burglar's dream. Possibly. if there are tree branches on the roof, that could be another entryway.

IN CONTRAST, my apartment is on the 2nd floor. It has a screened in balcony, which a burglar would have to go up a ladder (in front of about 10 apartments' windows) and residents walking around, and even if the crook were dumb enough to do this, he then while standing on a ladder wouldhave to cut a hole in the screen to get on the balcony, where he then would confront q locked door and 2 locked window. Simply put, he would never be there.

Only other entry would be the front door, which is just a few feet from 3 other apartment front doors, and the door is double bolted, in addition to the key lock.
This is tantamount to a fortress. Burglars could find plenty of much easier pickins. They'd be idiots to try to get in my place.

Lastly, condo ? Want to move ? Not so easy.

I would know that apartments are way more likely to be a crime scene then a house ?

EARTH TO HWGA: Your house has windows all around it. Each one an entry way for a burglar. Your house has 1 or 2 doors on the ground floor. More entryways. A burglar's dream. Possibly. if there are tree branches on the roof, that could be another entryway.

IN CONTRAST, my apartment is on the 2nd floor. It has a screened in balcony, which a burglar would have to go up a ladder (in front of about 10 apartments' windows) and residents walking around, and even if the crook were dumb enough to do this, he then while standing on a ladder wouldhave to cut a hole in the screen to get on the balcony, where he then would confront q locked door and 2 locked window. Simply put, he would never be there.

Only other entry would be the front door, which is just a few feet from 3 other apartment front doors, and the door is double bolted, in addition to the key lock.
This is tantamount to a fortress. Burglars could find plenty of much easier pickins. They'd be idiots to try to get in my place.

Lastly, condo ? Want to move ? Not so easy.

Actually my house has seven doors they could TRY and gain entrance through.
But first they would have to get past the sheriff,security gates,a high end alarm system,two huge boxers,neighbors who would call the police post hast if they saw anything unusual. And if I was home an FNX-45 with a fifteen round mag along with an AR-15 with a thirty round mag. And of course the sheriffs penchant for pulling over suspicious vehicles that dont look like they belong. I've lived here for almost ten years now and we've had ZERO break ins in my neighborhood. I'b be willing to bet you cant say the same.
A burglar would just kick your door in by the way. If they tried that at my home the dogs would be all over him,the alarm would go off and the cops would be here in less then five minutes since we pay them to patrol our neighborhood. And they wouldnt get anything of real value since they wouldnt have time #1 and everything of real value is locked in a 1500lb safe thats bolted to the floor. And if I was home they would have a whole lot more to worry about then the dogs or the police.

I suggest you do a simple google search and find out the real crime statistics regarding homes vs apartments.

Why didnt you BUY a condo in the first place? And since you live in what equates to a box....how much shit can you possibly have to move? Weak ass argument....

You should stop digging...you sound ridiculous.

Forum List

Back