Do you leftest cretins realize what just happened?

That does not much help the farmers that are not getting any money for them.

what the hell are you talking about

they get sold at the elevator and the bio plants dummy

in fact they get contracts on them all the time

We exported 27 million tons to China last year, you are smoking dope if you think the biofuel industry can buy up and use that much
What other country can sell that much?

here is another thing the leftist retard doesnt get

if the market for one grain falls

farmers switch to other grain products

Farmers do not switch overnight. It does not work that way fool. They have already bought the seed they are going to use for this year, to switch now would be a huge expense.

If the market falls later than May then the crop is already in the ground in most of the midwest.

Take Ill for example, last year by mid-May 75% of corn and 30% of Beans had already been planted, in Iowa it was 85% and 40%.

how little you know about anything

farmers switch year to year depending on the market

thanks for proving your ignorance

what the hell are you talking about

they get sold at the elevator and the bio plants dummy

in fact they get contracts on them all the time

We exported 27 million tons to China last year, you are smoking dope if you think the biofuel industry can buy up and use that much

Farmers do not switch overnight. It does not work that way fool. They have already bought the seed they are going to use for this year, to switch now would be a huge expense.

If the market falls later than May then the crop is already in the ground in most of the midwest.

Take Ill for example, last year by mid-May 75% of corn and 30% of Beans had already been planted, in Iowa it was 85% and 40%.

You really have no idea what you are talking about.

A farmer does not wake up tomorrow and go "hey, I think I will switch to beans this year".

Not to mention that almost all the grain farmers in the midwest at least are growing both, they rotate their fields as corn takes more nutrients out of the ground and needs a lot more fertilizer. Some farmers in southeast Missouri are even rotating between soybeans and rice.

And if they are double cropping soybeans and wheat then the wheat is not out of the ground in time to plant corn so they cannot change for that year.

A farmer does not wake up tomorrow and go "hey, I think I will switch to beans this year".

Not to mention that almost all the grain farmers in the midwest at least are growing both, they rotate their fields as corn takes more nutrients out of the ground and needs a lot more fertilizer. Some farmers in southeast Missouri are even rotating between soybeans and rice.

And if they are double cropping soybeans and wheat then the wheat is not out of the ground in time to plant corn so they cannot change for that year.

yeah i do so fuck you troll

your ignorance is stunning

Nice comeback, that will teach me...since everything I said is 100% true you have no other possible response

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Nice comeback, that will teach me...since everything I said is 100% true you have no other possible response

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

this statement alone proves how stupid you are

there is just so much you dont know about farming

Trump solidified the rust belt and the union vote. The blue wall just became a RED REPUBLICAN WALL.

hahahahahahaha

Until people realize just how much more things will cost. Then they'll see that protectionism never works out better for the people.

This from the guy that think the farmer wakes up one morning and says to his wife "you know, Martha, I already bought the seed and prepped the field, but I think I will switch to beans this year"...

It seems everything you know about farming came from watching reruns of Green Acres

This from the guy that think the farmer wakes up one morning and says to his wife "you know, Martha, I already bought the seed and prepped the field, but I think I will switch to beans this year"...

It seems everything you know about farming came from watching reruns of Green Acres

oh poor little troll

the farmer like anyone else flows with the market

you dont like too bad grow up cry baby

oh poor little troll

Go back and watch another episode of Green Acres and then come talk to me.

Trump solidified the rust belt and the union vote. The blue wall just became a RED REPUBLICAN WALL.

hahahahahahaha

Bush imposed steel tariffs back in 2002 and it didn’t help him in the Rust Belt
/-----/ But he removed them too soon: George W. Bush placed on imported steel on March 5, 2002 (took effect March 20). The tariffs were lifted by Bush on December 4, 2003.

oh poor little troll

Go back and watch another episode of Green Acres and then come talk to me.

indeed we will take that as your concession that you once again know nothing of the topic

you go back to discussing your finer points on sucking dick

which i am sure that is one of the topics you are an expert at

indeed we will take that as your concession that you once again know nothing of the topic

Well, that will teach me, nothing shows off superior intellect and knowledge more than a dick sucking insult. I am sure all of your little middle school friends are very impressed with your dick sucking insult.

Well, that will teach me, nothing shows off superior intellect and knowledge more than a dick sucking insult. I am sure all of your little middle school friends are very impressed with your dick sucking insult.

you can have the last word troll

see ya

Farming 101: How do farmers select what seeds to plant for the coming growing season?

For what it's worth, and I'm no farmer, the fields around here seldom change. I see the same 2 or 3 crops cycled.
Farming 101: How do farmers select what seeds to plant for the coming growing season?

For what it's worth, and I'm no farmer, the fields around here seldom change. I see the same 2 or 3 crops cycled.

I am not a farmer but I am currently employed in the Ag industry. And the notion that farmers do not need to worry about Trump's trade wars due to biofuel is laughable, to be polite.

Farmers are worried they will lose major markets and have nowhere to go with their product. Most farmers are one bad year from bankruptcy and do not have the security some on here would have you believe.

I am not a farmer but I am currently employed in the Ag industry. And the notion that farmers do not need to worry about Trump's trade wars due to biofuel is laughable, to be polite.

Farmers are worried they will lose major markets and have nowhere to go with their product. Most farmers are one bad year from bankruptcy and do not have the security some on here would have you believe.
:777:

--LOL

Forum List

Back