Do you leftest cretins realize what just happened?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahasha

The unions are going to love the lost jobs from these tariffs...:21::21::21:

exactly.

what a bunch of morons trumptards are
Bye bye China

You mean that country that is not even in the top 10 steel providers to the US?

Yeah, this is really going to hurt them!

MW-GE694_steel__20180301142602_NS.jpg
Yes, it will

er... no, it won't. it will hurt us. but I'll still be able to afford to buy a car.... unlike trump worshippers

exactly.

Bye bye China

Yes, it will

You are so darn cute when you belive everything Trump tells you. I am going to assume that you, like Trump did not know that China was not a major supplier of steel to the US.

exactly.

Bye bye China

Yes, it will

er... no, it won't. it will hurt us. but I'll still be able to afford to buy a car.... unlike trump worshippers

The Trump zealots are so funny...China, China, China...and then Trump attacks Canada and Brazil! :21::21::21::21::21:

Trump solidified the rust belt and the union vote. The blue wall just became a RED REPUBLICAN WALL.

hahahahahahaha

exactly.

Bye bye China

Yep, this is only the beginning

this isn't going to do anything to china. anyone with a brain knows that.

oh right... .trumptards don't have brains.

exactly.

Bye bye China

Yes, it will

The Trump zealots are so funny...China, China, China...and then Trump attacks Canada and Brazil! :21::21::21::21::21:

proves my point again. they love Donald because he's as stupid as they are.

Bye bye China

Yes, it will

China is our 11th biggest supplier of Steel, but they are biggest customer for soybeans.

I wonder which would hurt which country more, us not buying their steel or them not buying our soybeans?

exactly.

Bye bye China

Yes, it will

Yes, yes it will

Yes, it will

China is our 11th biggest supplier of Steel, but they are biggest customer for soybeans.

I wonder which would hurt which country more, us not buying their steel or them not buying our soybeans?
Why?

Yes, it will

Why?

Why what?

Why?

Why what?
Why would they not buy our soybeans? Duh

Why?

Why what?

any soy beans not sold go to the bio fuel sector anyhow

Why?

Why what?

That does not much help the farmers that are not getting any money for them.

The American people are with Trump on this issue....NAFTA and the rest of the bullshit needs to go as well

If they are, it's because they have no grasp of economics.

This is an extremely stupid and destructive move. Does Trump have even one free market economist on his staff? This is Obama level idiocy.

Why?

Why what?

To show Trump how stupid his trade war is

Why?

Why what?

And China goes hungry

Why?

Why what?

So? You don’t think those soy beans won’t be bought? LOL

Why?

Why what?

And China goes hungry

Nope, places like Brazil can pick up the slack if need be. Right now China is building a railway system connecting all of Brazil's grain producing regions to one central port. Trust me they are not doing it out of the kindness of their own heart.

Why?

Why what?

So? You don’t think those soy beans won’t be bought? LOL

Who is going to replace our largest customer?

Forum List

Back