Do you leftest cretins realize what just happened?

So in the end what or who is most important in the United States. the American people or the States?

So DOTR you are a union supporter as you support this win for american steelworkers who fully realizes that the steel companies will be successful because of the help of union workers. Otherwise youy are lying.

There are flip/flops and there there is changing your tune in less than 24 hours. I am sorry the nuance of that is beyond you, but I really cannot help you there. Nuance takes a certain level of intelligence.

You're a fucking retard. I never said I didn't understand what you said about 24 hours. I said you are full of shit. That was one massive stroke you had, wasn't it?

Whoa, a blast of anger. Geez, calm down. This is just an internet discussion, why is that worth losing it like that? Just hold a paper bag in front of you and breathe. In ... out ... in ... out ...

I don't get why that's fun to you morons

Gator: I've got nothing, so I'm just going to repeat what you said back to you.

I accept your concession of defeat

Whatever makes you happy my friend.

If a “win” is what you need then yes you defeated me...well done

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Repeating back to me my own lines was your choice, not mine

That is because you won and I lost. :bowdown:

I've never met a teatard that had over a high school education.

you?
/----/ Bachelor of Science. 3.76 out of 4 GPA

Bachelor of Science in what? Underwater basket weaving? Women's studies?
/----/ Business.

Oh, yeah I have one of those too, one of the most useless degrees there is. That is why I got my Masters.
/----/ My HR director at P&G says otherwise, but you know better. BWHAHAHA

The Value of a Business Degree
Date Published: January 16, 2014

value-of-business-degree_458x200.jpg

The value of a business degree is equated to the effort put into it. No effort = no value. A lot of effort = a lot of value. What’s your value?

Business Students Job Outlook

“The Job Outlook for the College Class of 2013” report from the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) states, “New grads with business, engineering and computer science degrees are the most sought after at the bachelor’s and master’s degree levels.”

Business Degrees Dominate the Top 10

The NACE report places business degrees at the forefront of the most in-demand degrees. Half of the top 10 listed are business-related:

• Finance. A degree in finance prepares professionals for a number of jobs. Some work in the finance offices of major corporations, while others work providing financial advice to individuals. Many who earn a bachelor’s in finance go on to get a master’s of business administration (MBA).
  • Accounting. After earning a bachelor’s degree, accountants typically become certified public accountants (CPAs) and work for individuals or in the finance department of companies, ensuring all financial records are accurate and all taxes are paid.
  • Business Administration. Those who earn a bachelor’s degree in business administration are preparing themselves for a leadership role within a business operation. Many move on to attain a master’s in business administration.

Why, yes I guess I do. There is no job that a Business degree can get you that any other degree could not.

I was actually at a career fair this past Wednesday representing my company. It was put on the school of business for the college so that gives you an idea of who was there. I like to walk around during the slow times and talk with the other employers and see what they are looking for as I have a teenage son and I am trying to guide him in a direction that will get him a job.

There were banks, investment folks like TD Ameritrade, and some other such places. I talked with 4 banking reps and the all told me the same thing, there is no "banking" degree, they will take someone with any degree that they find fits what they are looking for.

I talked to a lady from one of the financial firms and told her why I was looking around, she pointed out that at least 1/3 of the room was "finance" majors but she was looking for accounting majors also. She told me an accounting major can do anything that a finance major can, but not the other way around.

We were looking for analyst so I would not to talk to anyone that did not have 15 hours of math and stats at a minimum, not a single business or finance major met that requirement. I was lucky in that there were some statistics and operational research folks that came by.

Now, I will fully admit my personal experience with a Business Management degree was after I retried from the Corps and was not looking for an entry level position, which is why I found it so useless.

Trump did win, you are correct! Well done! I am so proud for you that you know that

/----/ Then stop being a whiny little bitch about the irrelevant popular vote.

Dear Cellblock2429 and Golfing Gator
it's not "irrelevant", that's going too far.
the problem is our system doesn't fully count or account
for the popular vote of all citizens.

What do you both think of the idea of states
splitting the Electoral Votes per district so these
DO reflect the popular vote proportionally?

Wouldn't that push for more accountability and service
to the local districts to represent their people and party bases.

Better yet, allow these district level reps to serve their
constituents directly, by taking and resolving grievances
including complaints of govt abuses and ethics or conflicts of
interest and beliefs, and make the Electors for each party
responsible for communicating between the people
and the officials in govt from local to national levels,
whether city county or state and federal.

Wouldn't that push more leaders to represent the diverse
needs demands and grievances of all the people in our
districts, our counties and states and nation?

Federalism should do that. The best government is that which is closest.

Dear DOTR was has thrown off Federalism and Constitutional check and balances against abuses,
is that corporations including party and media have bypassed
checks on govt by claiming personhood and individual rights
the same as single individuals. Yet these mass organizations
wield COLLECTIVE influence, RESOURCES and authority
over groups very similar to what Govt does as a "collective entity"
that REQUIRES the Bill of Rights to check and limit that power from abuse.

We don't have means in place of checking the
COLLECTIVE authority influence and resources
that Corporate Interests have, in order to get favor
in govt, in courts, in media and in parties.

So that's where the Constitution applies to govt
but isn't being practiced by individuals or corporations.

Then we lose our ability to check govt against Constitutional
standards if we keep rewarding abuses by individuals and organizations
which we don't require to follow these standards. So we lose
that authority to hold Govt to these standards when nobody is following them.

The best enforcement of Constitutional process principles
standards and ethics is to EXERCISE them.

The more people recognize and respect these standards,
and start uniting in enforcing them as protections for all people
to have equal due process and inclusion of our diverse beliefs,
including political parties, then we all benefit and have more
power to stop abuses in all cases and on all fronts.

That's what's missing from this equation.

instead the more abuses going on, the more people turn to
party leaders thinking that's going to stop the other party.
But the other party is too busy defending themselves
and protecting their interests to defend central principles
to protect ALL people and parties equally.

There is no shortcut. We can't rely on party politics to save us
from the mess that these very tactics created.

We must go back to unifying central universal principles
and start teaching respect and enforcement on that
common level, in order to stop ALL other abuses elsewhere.

We are going to suffer the consequences until we
learn to unite and work to correct these problems together.
fighting to play the blame game is only going to dig us
deeper into holes and debts. We can only get out of these
damages by accepting responsiblity for fixing them,
not just pushing the buck onto others and yelling it isn't getting done.

it will take all parties working together to solve
the problems we see and specialize in reforming.

the problem is abusing corporate media and politics to bully
instead of addressing and correcting all abuses to end
the waste and turn the economy back around. all parties
have their own corruption and abuses to account for.

We won't see that corrected until we all agree to clean
up our own messes, and quit abusing complaints for political points.

Whoever redresses grievances, answers and resolves complaints,
whoever enforces laws and gets solutions organized with our
given resources and people across parties and organizations, whether
business or nonprofit, inside or outside govt, church or state or school,
that's who is going to lead the people as the government authority.

As I keep saying...our problems aren’t political. Our society has been severely damaged by liberal attacks. We keep beating them politically but that’s the easy part. Rooting them out of their tenured professorships, their deep state civil service jobs, their lifetime judgeships and eliminating their chokehold on media...those are the difficult jobs.
They seek unelected positions of power and attack society from there.
/----/ Rush Limbaugh said it best, "It's going to take more than one election cycle to turn this ship around. It's going to be a long hard battle to defeat and remove the Progs."

Trump solidified the rust belt and the union vote. The blue wall just became a RED REPUBLICAN WALL.

hahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahasha

The unions are going to love the lost jobs from these tariffs...:21::21::21:

exactly.

what a bunch of morons trumptards are
/----/ And you're out foxed everyday by a bunch of morons trumtards? BWHAHAHAHAHAHA
View attachment 179939
he does have a point. while the stock market was screaming up many on the right went I TOLD YOU SO and used it as a barometer for success. now that it's leveled off and/or struggling, suddenly it's not.

the market is a long term thing. short term up and down well that can be driven by so many things it's a bit self-serving to pin it to what you want.

Actually they did come close, close enough to win the popular vote and the EC margin of victory was the 9th smallest in the history of the country.

And that was with the worst and most corrupt candidate ever who ran the worst campaign since Bush I in 1991/2.

Hillary didn't win the popular vote because there was no popular vote election, no popular vote campaign strategy, no popular vote campaign ads. There is no way to know who would have won a popular vote election so stop pretending Hillary won something. She lost, she got the shit kicked out of her Trump crushed her winning 30 states including 3 of Hillary's blue states.

Trump...56.5% margin of victory.

Obama...64.75% average margin of victory

Bush II...51.76% average margin of victory

Clinton...69.61% average margin of victory

Bush I...79.18% margin of victory

Reagan...94.23% average margin of victory

Carter...55.2% margin of victory

So, you can feel all good that Trump beat Bush II and Carter. I am sure that will help you sleep at night'

Margin of victory in regard to what? The EC?

Yes, the EC...that is why I said "the EC margin of victory was the 9th smallest in the history of the country"
/——-/ What helps me sleep at night is knowing Hildabeast isn’t our President. BTW close only counts in horseshoes

Also hand grenades and atomic bombs.

Thats why they are trying to stop him. He can’t be bought.

Remember his stance on serving in government and then not being allowed to work for lobbyists after you retire?

That got to piss people like Schumer, Schiff, Pelosi, Clinton etc. off

:rofl:

he's been bought by Saudi Arabia, Russia et al,

trumptards are such morons.

You need a candidate that can beat Trump.

The hag & Co. didn't come close.

:banana:

Actually they did come close, close enough to win the popular vote and the EC margin of victory was the 9th smallest in the history of the country.

And that was with the worst and most corrupt candidate ever who ran the worst campaign since Bush I in 1991/2.

304 to 227 is close?

Math is clearly not your thing.

You still sound butthurt 15 months later.

funny bruh.

:5_1_12024:

yes... he told you where it was in the list of closest votes.

did you think it wouldn't be close, moron, given she got 3 million more votes.

no one is butthurt... your boy proved he was the insane sociopathic twit we knew he'd be.

I look forward to him being marched out of the White House in a straight jacket.

You also thought the Hag would wim so you have no credibility hunney.

Hillary didn't win the popular vote because there was no popular vote election, no popular vote campaign strategy, no popular vote campaign ads. There is no way to know who would have won a popular vote election so stop pretending Hillary won something. She lost, she got the shit kicked out of her Trump crushed her winning 30 states including 3 of Hillary's blue states.

So, you can feel all good that Trump beat Bush II and Carter. I am sure that will help you sleep at night'

Margin of victory in regard to what? The EC?

Yes, the EC...that is why I said "the EC margin of victory was the 9th smallest in the history of the country"

So how is 304 to 227 a 56.5 % margin of victory cupcake?

My bad, the 56.5 % was the percent of EC votes won, not the margin of victory. I apologize for misspeaking.

Apology accepted.

And how is 304 56.5 %?

Are you self taught at statistics?

:rofl:

he's been bought by Saudi Arabia, Russia et al,

trumptards are such morons.

You need a candidate that can beat Trump.

The hag & Co. didn't come close.

:banana:

Hillary only won 15% of all Counties in The US.

I ask anyone to explain to me how juat 15% of The geographical USnin large cities should Dictste who should be President to the other 85%?

no one is talking about percentage of counties. a lot of the counties isn the middle of the country have almost no people and have votes worth 800 of mine in the EC.

she lost by 3 million votes. period.

nutbar

Do you know we don't elect the president based on the popular vote sweety.

Lah-oooozers (points at Golfing Gator) we kicked your ass in the House, kicked your ass in the Senate, then took the White House and SCOTUS. We threw you fools to the ground then kicked dirt in your faces while laughing and you got up and ran home to your momma's crying.

Since I have voted 3rd party since 1996, my party loses every election. But I do not have to sell my soul to the devil. So, I take that as a win.

Wait, Gary cry baby Johnson? :auiqs.jpg:

No.. The Gary Johnson that is not a meglomaniacal egotistical jerk and ADMITS his errors. And the ONLY candidate in the race ASKING to humbly serve and not feeling like it was "his turn"..

What a difference it would make to just extinguish the partisan warfare for 4 years. We'd be talking about policy and ideas and not having a 24/7 political meltdown from a media determined to blow their cred out..

If Johnson wished to be POTUS he had to go out there and take it. Instead he was all boo hoo the DC establishment won't let me participate in the debates boo hoo its so unfair. If Johnson had a powerful message that resonated with the people he wouldn't have needed permission from the establishment.

Hillary only won 15% of all Counties in The US.

I ask anyone to explain to me how juat 15% of The geographical USnin large cities should Dictste who should be President to the other 85%?

Very simple...counties do not vote, people do. Empty land gets no vote

Dear Golfing Gator
are you okay with millions of people concentrated in liberal
regions of NY and CA deciding EVERY election
by counting those votes more than millions of people
from a wider range of states from the South and Midwest?

What is your threshold?

Do you want to raise the bar to 2/3 or 3/4 instead of majority?
We could argue to have preferential ballots
so runoffs can still be decided in one election, by looking at weighed votes
numbered in the order that people would rank the candidates.

Even if you did count the pure popular vote,
do you understand that announcing this different structure and process,
then both the candidates, the parties and voters would change their
votes and strategies as well?

More people in RED states would invest in getting their
most POPULOUS RED counties and cities to get voters to the polls
to counteract the liberal concentrations in NY and CA.

So it would be more money invested to get TX and FL voters
and not spend resources on states with minimal population.

Is that any solution?

Once TX knows their Electoral votes are going Republican,
they focus their dollars on getting other states electoral votes.

But if we switch to popular vote, then the liberals pour all their
money into concentrated high population cities in NY and CA,
and all the Democrats focus their legislation lobbying and
political action YEARROUND to woo and satisfy those voters
in high population areas that decide the vote every election.

And the Republicans focus on cities and states which add
up to the highest numbers of voters. So the bigger cities
in TX get all the political attention to keep their party and officials
support of those voters and all the money goes there.

Is that really what you want?
A battle for political control by high populous
cities in NY and CA vs. TX and FL?

if she only won california and New York she wouldn't have won the popular vote.

should 70,000 voters in 3 states targeted by Russia decide who the president is?

The Hag lost.

The system works.

Go fix me a sammich and clean the house.

Lah-oooozers (points at Golfing Gator) we kicked your ass in the House, kicked your ass in the Senate, then took the White House and SCOTUS. We threw you fools to the ground then kicked dirt in your faces while laughing and you got up and ran home to your momma's crying.

Since I have voted 3rd party since 1996, my party loses every election. But I do not have to sell my soul to the devil. So, I take that as a win.

Wait, Gary cry baby Johnson? :auiqs.jpg:

No.. The Gary Johnson that is not a meglomaniacal egotistical jerk and ADMITS his errors. And the ONLY candidate in the race ASKING to humbly serve and not feeling like it was "his turn"..

What a difference it would make to just extinguish the partisan warfare for 4 years. We'd be talking about policy and ideas and not having a 24/7 political meltdown from a media determined to blow their cred out..

If Johnson wished to be POTUS he had to go out there and take it. Instead he was all boo hoo the DC establishment won't let me participate in the debates boo hoo its so unfair. If Johnson had a powerful message that resonated with the people he wouldn't have needed permission from the establishment.

It is PATENTLY unfair the hoops that 3rd parties have to go thru every election cycle and the ARBITRARY limits that determine who gets the OFFICIAL prez debate spotlights.. Any party that WORKS HARD ENOUGH to get on ENOUGH state ballots to theoretically WIN the Electoral College should BE on that debate stage. Libertarians made every state. Took us INCREDIBLE amounts of money and volunteer time to do that. That's a high enough bar ---- right there.

If you can avoid all the roadblocks the 2 parties have installed and GET ON 50 state ballots -- You should be on that stage for every debate..

Explain how unions are socialism....they show up and work. If you are dumb and ignorant enough to ask for less for your work have at it.

Forum List

Back