Do you like diverse areas?

The only problem with diverse areas is that they are often run down and crime infested.
Maybe that should tell you something.

Personally, I prefer being among UNIFIED people sharing a common culture, history and language. There you find PEACE

I LOVE diverse areas. I was born and grew up around New York City and have lived around Washington DC for decades. These places are so enriched by the ethnically diverse people who come here. The American "melting pot" is amazing.

Both are welfare shitholes.

Seriously? With all of these people working in these areas every single day? Good grief! Point us to some examples of the culture where you live, Mr. Florida who flies the traitor flag.

2019 Best Suburbs to Live in Florida

:eek: Wow! My neighborhood is in there.

15 Restaurants You Have To Visit In Florida Before You Die

Columbia Restaurant

Siesta Key Beach Florida | Florida's Top Beach | Visit Sarasota

^Best beach in the country. :funnyface:

South Beach | Visit South Beach Online

Exploring Florida Florida Cracker Homestead Photograph Gallery

Map of Florida Spring locations, Florida Springs Map - Florida's Springs: Protecting Nature's Gems

World-class fishing, eating, and living!

PS: It's 90 degrees today.

I LOVE diverse areas. I was born and grew up around New York City and have lived around Washington DC for decades. These places are so enriched by the ethnically diverse people who come here. The American "melting pot" is amazing.

Seriously? With all of these people working in these areas every single day? Good grief! Point us to some examples of the culture where you live, Mr. Florida who flies the traitor flag.

Columbia Restaurant

Map of Florida Spring locations, Florida Springs Map - Florida's Springs: Protecting Nature's Gems

World-class fishing, eating, and living!h

A lot of this looks good. I enjoyed St. Augustine and we had a fun time at JB's Fish Camp on the Indian River in New Smyrna Beach (the first place I ever tasted alligator-GREAT!-and hubby thoughtfully bought me a pair of panties that said "I Got The Crabs At JB's Fish Camp"). I enjoyed Epcot, but I wouldn't let him con me onto Magic Mountain at Disney.

The permanent waterbaby in me could say "Florida." But the heat is what sucks about Florida, along with the hurricanes, and I don't care for the politicians. I once got selected to attend an ABA conference at Disneyworld. Business suits, hose, and heels in August at an amusement park. I wanted to hang myself. The only bright spot was that they had arranged for a desert reception after dark at Universal, and they ran a bunch of rides for us, most notably Back to the Future. My boss sat behind me and I heard her say that she was going to be sick. I asked her to please turn in another direction.

You brought back some amazing memories.

Ahem..it's "Space Mountain, and about the nerfiest rollercoaster in the world.
You are right. I blew that one. We boarded the car at Space Mountain. I walked out the other side, and waved bye bye. Hubby tried to trick me. I don't do roller coasters. I want to keep my stomach where it belongs and I don't pull G's.I HATE that feeling or I would have followed a dream to become a pilot in the Air Force. I used to watch "Twelve O'Clock High" and loved the story of Chuck Yeager saying that he aimed his plane straight up to the stratosphere and pulled the throttle back. I would have loved to have done it with him.

I don't know why we have this these feelings, but we do.

Forced diversity will eventually kill all actual diversity until all nations of the world are renamed wal-mart

Usually diverse areas around here is trash or crime ridden. I dont hang there.
I prefer not to fight a mutated roach or a 12 year old with an AK over my pickled bologna and crackkker

Bihh, you know it's Moon Pies and RC.

What is Moon Pies? Lime in them or not? RC = Roman Catholic okay I have that one.
Little graham cracker cookies with marshmellow filling dipped in various flavors of icing. RC is a type of soda. Its super cheap.

I have friends who I visited in Bridgehampton, Long Island their family has been in Bridgehampton since approx 1890 I think. It's nice I liked it, we also went to the Bridgehampton Polo Club they are members and we share a love of Polo. I was going to ask them to take me to Brooklyn because I love "The Godfather" films and also have a thing for Vito Genovese family from the 1950s and I think in Brooklyn I could see some RL Mafioso but then I thought they would think that to dangerous and so we went to Greenwich, Connecticut instead which also I liked. I have not visited New York City the nearest I went to that was Newport, Rhode Island to visit friends of my family I liked that also.

I love when there are foreigners around. I remember I lived in a dormitory in Linz when I visited the University there. And there have been lots of chinese from china. And some disliked them, they said things like "Well I have nothing against asians in general just against chinese, they only stick together and cook only for themselfes etc." and I said "they are not familiar with this culture and dont speak the language etc." I defended them and I liked them around. I always like foreigners around. In Linz in Straßenbahn there are blacks, muslims, asians and all types of people. Once I saw a black female preaching the bible on the Straßenbahn and they asked her where she is from and she said USA and they said "this is not america she shouldnt preach the bible so loud". But I liked it since Im a christian myself.

The only problem with diverse areas is that they are often run down and crime infested. If they are not I would prefer it.
Seems like you do a lot of sight seeing and don’t work,, If you had a job you might see them differently

1200px-Moon-Pie-Single.jpg

We should LET EVERYBODY into our land that is from Any place where on a nice day you cut others for scraps of dogfood, they'll be nice and beat you for scraps of dogfood as they wave American flags until we stop pretending and raise up new Honduras.

I prefer not to fight a mutated roach or a 12 year old with an AK over my pickled bologna and crackkker

What is Moon Pies? Lime in them or not? RC = Roman Catholic okay I have that one.
Little graham cracker cookies with marshmellow filling dipped in various flavors of icing. RC is a type of soda. Its super cheap.

Okay I Google them:

personalized-moonpie-box-sarasota.png

Not sure HOW I am expected to react to the below statement :confused-84: :wine:

moon-pie.jpg

When I was in Texas for six months I liked this Barq's, do they have Barq's in Florida TN Marion Morrison

0004900002415_A

When I was in Texas for six months I also liked this:

2076ReloadingShown_MED.jpg

When I was in Texas for six months I also liked this:

9dab54d9e932ec9cbcb22314b658e636.jpg

Immigrants will tend to settle in the most affordable areas. When they find their feet they move on.Its all good.

The British young family first time buyer of a property CANNOT get into so many properties because so many of the the affordable properties are full of Syrians, Afghans, Somialians, Sudanese etc Immigrants so the British young family has to rent at crazy prices. I also think this is why your NHS has crazy waiting times in your NHS A&E because ALL that crowd who have NOT PAID via taxes to the British Treasury are getting FREE medical attention that the British workers pay for via their TAXES and in the majority of Western nations approx 80% of ALL Immigrants are on Welfare and Gibs Me Dat ALL paid for by the NATIVE taxpayers who work and pay TAXES to fund lazy Third World Immigrants.

Immigrants will tend to settle in the most affordable areas. When they find their feet they move on.Its all good.

The British young family first time buyer of a property CANNOT get into so many properties because so many of the the affordable properties are full of Syrians, Afghans, Somialians, Sudanese etc Immigrants so the British young family has to rent at crazy prices. I also think this is why your NHS has crazy waiting times in your NHS A&E because ALL that crowd who have NOT PAID via taxes to the British Treasury are getting FREE medical attention that the British workers pay for via their TAXES and in the majority of Western nations approx 80% of ALL Immigrants are on Welfare and Gibs Me Dat ALL paid for by the NATIVE taxpayers who work and pay TAXES to fund lazy Third World Immigrants.
Pretty much all of that is wrong Lucy.

Columbia Restaurant

Bullshit!

Destin is WAY better!

I have friends who I visited in Bridgehampton, Long Island their family has been in Bridgehampton since approx 1890 I think. It's nice I liked it, we also went to the Bridgehampton Polo Club they are members and we share a love of Polo. I was going to ask them to take me to Brooklyn because I love "The Godfather" films and also have a thing for Vito Genovese family from the 1950s and I think in Brooklyn I could see some RL Mafioso but then I thought they would think that to dangerous and so we went to Greenwich, Connecticut instead which also I liked. I have not visited New York City the nearest I went to that was Newport, Rhode Island to visit friends of my family I liked that also.

Friends lived in a Brooklyn neighborhood that was controlled by the mob back in the 90s. It’s now a hip trendy place with boutique coffee shops and whole food stores.

Columbia Restaurant

We are thinking of visiting Key Largo this because one of my favourite films 1948 directed by John Huston with Humphrey Bogart, Lionel Barrymore, Lauren Bacall and Edward G. Robinson as Johnny Rocco. When we do though if they want to give me that Key Lime Pie thing I say no I hate Lime they can create instead a Key Peach Pie for me that would be excellent :smoke:

Key Largo is fine but the lower keys are better.

Here’s a picture I took last year of a key deer on Big Pine Key.

7C10B08D-0C49-4572-94BB-885D271677F5.jpeg

Forum List

Back