Do you notice how the wall is the only policy Trump is capable of talking about in detail?

He talks about the many design ideas and how it could be funded. I don’t know if he thinks he sounds smart or not, but that is just about the only policy he goes into depth with.

Can you imagine his dumbass trying to talk about foreign policy with any level of authority? Economic policy outside of slapping tariffs? The inner workings of congress? Constitutional law? Sure, he’s tried to talk about trade, but the only level of nuance we get with that is him actually saying “China respects me because I’ve got a very, very large brain.”

He’s figured out he lacks a basic understanding of just about every political issue, so he harps on the wall still. Of course, this is something an 8-year-old could easily do, but don’t tell Trump that.

LefTard Logic:
“Billionaires are stupid...I’m way smarter that’s why I beg for free shit from billionaires.”

He talks about the many design ideas and how it could be funded. I don’t know if he thinks he sounds smart or not, but that is just about the only policy he goes into depth with.

Can you imagine his dumbass trying to talk about foreign policy with any level of authority? Economic policy outside of slapping tariffs? The inner workings of congress? Constitutional law? Sure, he’s tried to talk about trade, but the only level of nuance we get with that is him actually saying “China respects me because I’ve got a very, very large brain.”

He’s figured out he lacks a basic understanding of just about every political issue, so he harps on the wall still. Of course, this is something an 8-year-old could easily do, but don’t tell Trump that.

So who do you think had a better grasp of foreign policy...Barack Obama...who bungled his way through eight years of foreign policy blunders...or Donald Trump...who despite being attacked non stop by you on the left has accomplished such things as getting our NATO allies to contribute more to defense...walked away from what was probably the most one sided "treaty" in the history of treaties...the Paris Accord...ended the awful deal Obama struck with Iran which gave them a huge sum of money, ended sanctions against them...which they did nothing in return for? Or did you want to critique Trump's use of the threat of tariffs to get better deals for the US from Canada, Mexico and the EU?

Obama foreign policy? Do you remember how truly clueless they WERE back then? This kind of sums it up!

01-lavrov-clinton-reset-button.jpg

In detail

seriously he has provided no details

just a serious of ramblings from his diary of a mad man

I started work on the wall here is the picture to prove it,

Stop MS-13 gang and ignore the other 30,000 violent gangs,

new deal with mexico will pay for it but will it take a couple of years just for governments to ratify it and how will this pay for it ??? Voodoo economics

the wall in Isreal, the wall in Germany, Pink Flood the Wall

Obama house has a wall (yes and he has good security and the gate is open, so if you feel lucky)

I bet he keeps the door unlocked

It will work for less money and never mind the projected cost because in really I am not good with numbers and unless Fox tells him he will use whatever numbers pop into his head. The number for the day is

hey a slate fence will work

Hey you guys voted for a fence

Oh never mind I want a concrete wall

Slinging mud and let's see what will stick

Mud will eventually just ooze to the ground and form dark matter
that then no one wants to pick it up cause it might be something else

Last edited:

LefTard Logic:
“Billionaires are stupid...I’m way smarter that’s why I beg for free shit from billionaires.”
TrumpTard Logic:
“Deflect to an entirely relevant topic and pretend that was the conversation all along.”

So who do you think had a better grasp of foreign policy...Barack Obama...who bungled his way through eight years of foreign policy blunders...or Donald Trump...who despite being attacked non stop by you on the left has accomplished such things as getting our NATO allies to contribute more to defense...walked away from what was probably the most one sided "treaty" in the history of treaties...the Paris Accord...ended the awful deal Obama struck with Iran which gave them a huge sum of money, ended sanctions against them...which they did nothing in return for? Or did you want to critique Trump's use of the threat of tariffs to get better deals for the US from Canada, Mexico and the EU?

Obama foreign policy? Do you remember how truly clueless they WERE back then? This kind of sums it up!

Nato allies are not increasing anything they just reaffirmed the previous numbers that were agreed upon

Still the British are still mad that he walked in front of the queen instead of walking besides an old lady, he must have thought that it was a race

Paris accord show Countries uniting for a purpose with Nearly 200 nations signing the agreement. With that many involved it is easy to nit pick things as unfair. Global warming either do something about it or just hope for the best.

I choose do something about it yet it what ET did can be undone as it won;t take affect until the next election cycle

Iran deal well at least it was better than Trumps NK deal or lack of a deal and it was on real paper too

Trade wars may work agains Mexico and Canada who are are neighbors yet againts China it is not working so well.

Do you notice how the wall is the only policy Trump is capable of talking about in detail?

That is amazing. He's gotten thousands of huge things accomplished that he cannot even talk about in detail? Just imagine then how far he'll eventually get then with this wall? Even eventually get Mexico to pay for it. It is coming.

Nato allies are not increasing anything they just reaffirmed the previous numbers that were agreed upon

Still the British are still mad that he walked in front of the queen instead of walking besides an old lady, he must have thought that it was a race

Paris accord show Countries uniting for a purpose with Nearly 200 nations signing the agreement. With that many involved it is easy to nit pick things as unfair. Global warming either do something about it or just hope for the best.

I choose do something about it yet it what ET did can be undone as it won;t take affect until the next election cycle

Iran deal well at least it was better than Trumps NK deal or lack of a deal and it was on real paper too

Trade wars may work agains Mexico and Canada who are are neighbors yet againts China it is not working so well.
What?..You know nothing
American and Chinese trade negotiators are working out details of a new agreement that could avert a wider trade war as the New Year approaches.

The Wall Street Journal reported that the deal could lead to a boost in U.S. exports to the Asian giant as well as a loosening of regulations that prevent or hamper U.S. firms from operating in China, people familiar with the negotiations said.

POTUS Donald Trump on Saturday tweeted that he and Chinese President Xi Jinping had made “great progress” in trade discussions, which are set to wrap up on March 1.

“Deal is moving along very well. If made, it will be very comprehensive, covering all subjects, areas, and points of dispute,” he tweeted.

The WSJ noted further, however, that other people familiar with the talks say that the president could be overstating the progress. They said that POTUS is looking to calm jittery markets which have been declining in recent weeks, many say due to the Federal Reserve’s rate hikes.

The paper noted further:

If no deal is reached, U.S. tariffs on $200 billion of Chinese goods are due to increase to 25% from 10% on March 2, potentially having a big impact on electronics, furniture, machinery and other U.S. industries that rely on Chinese imports. It could also deepen a slowdown in China’s economy, which would have broad consequences for global growth.

Read more at thenationalsentinel.com...

prison reformed passed 87-12 so I guess some Demo voted for it

I hope that urban council does better than the voter fraud commission or Trump's business advisory council but before we give him credit let see what they can do.

Yet I would wonder what Repubs would say if OB had done something like that
Repub are still complaining about the number of blacks visiting the whitehouse under OB

Still OB did major overhaul of the DOJ’s Civil Rights Division while president

Securing the border well it may affect home land security because he won't back down and fight another day.

I

What?..You know nothing
American and Chinese trade negotiators are working out details of a new agreement that could avert a wider trade war as the New Year approaches.

The Wall Street Journal reported that the deal could lead to a boost in U.S. exports to the Asian giant as well as a loosening of regulations that prevent or hamper U.S. firms from operating in China, people familiar with the negotiations said.

POTUS Donald Trump on Saturday tweeted that he and Chinese President Xi Jinping had made “great progress” in trade discussions, which are set to wrap up on March 1.

“Deal is moving along very well. If made, it will be very comprehensive, covering all subjects, areas, and points of dispute,” he tweeted.

The WSJ noted further, however, that other people familiar with the talks say that the president could be overstating the progress. They said that POTUS is looking to calm jittery markets which have been declining in recent weeks, many say due to the Federal Reserve’s rate hikes.

The paper noted further:

If no deal is reached, U.S. tariffs on $200 billion of Chinese goods are due to increase to 25% from 10% on March 2, potentially having a big impact on electronics, furniture, machinery and other U.S. industries that rely on Chinese imports. It could also deepen a slowdown in China’s economy, which would have broad consequences for global growth.

Yet as of today there is no deal and the fallacy of starting a trade war without a plan is economics 101

prison reformed passed 87-12 so I guess some Demo voted for it

I hope that urban council does better than the voter fraud commission or Trump's business advisory council but before we give him credit let see what they can do.

Yet I would wonder what Repubs would say if OB had done something like that
Repub are still complaining about the number of blacks visiting the whitehouse under OB

Still OB did major overhaul of the DOJ’s Civil Rights Division while president

Securing the border well it may affect home land security because he won't back down and fight another day.

I
Yes, Al Sharpton, and that racist AG ERIC HOLDER,let black Panthers get away with voter suppression in Philly, along with the bullshit Ferguson debacle, sure proved dumb black racists were part of the Manchurian Muslims administration....

In detail? Like "Mexico's gonna pay for it"? That detail?
And you can keep your doctor.

What?..You know nothing

The paper noted further:

Yet as of today there is no deal and the fallacy of starting a trade war without a plan is economics 101
What fallacy, China just dropped tariffs on US sitos from 40% to 25% and try to keep up with what is going on...

China Cuts Tariffs on More Than 700 Goods Amid Open-Trade Drive - ...
Bloomberg › news › articles › china-cuts...

Dec 23, 2018 · China announced another round of tariff cuts, lowering import taxes on more than 700 goods from Jan. 1 as part of its efforts to open up the economy and lower costs for domestic consumers. There will also be cuts to some export tariffs, and temporary import tariff rates will be as ...

Can you imagine his dumbass trying to talk about foreign policy with any level of authority? Economic policy outside of slapping tariffs? The inner workings of congress? Constitutional law? Sure, he’s tried to talk about trade, but the only level of nuance we get with that is him actually saying “China likes me because I’ve got a big, big brain.”

What's he up to while you're focused on the wall? Hmm? :auiqs.jpg:
Oh, that would be him Tweeting about the wall.

Keep yer eye on that, eh? :113:
Lol how about you tell me his master plan?

How about you pay attention?

Our wonderful Pres. Trump is the best thing to happen to this country in decades.

He deserves to be praised and adored by all citizens for his unselfish service and dedication to the nation.

Only miscreants and malcontents will deny this fact. .... :cool:

Agreed.

I just wish he would’ve kept the troops in Syria so they could keep killing off more of your kind.

More leftist butthurt going on, I love the leftist crybabies they so victimized. Thanks for the laughs.

I didn't.

But I did notice Trump's doing a great job. One way to tell is by your threads, which scream desperation and incoherence.

I didn't.

But I did notice Trump's doing a great job. One way to tell is by your threads, which scream desperation and incoherence.
So what exactly is Trump accomplishing that would make me desperate and incoherent?

Forum List

Back