Do you notice that in terms of policy, immigration is all Trump talks about?

I think this is for a couple of reasons:

1) He wants to feel validated by his base because this is issue is for some bizarre reason their top concern. He wants to feel liked and worshiped because he’s a whiny little bitch.

2) He knows he is too stupid to talk about anything else. It’s easy to fall back on a the wall. It’s a simple concept. Immigration is a complex subject, but a wall just sounds good as the only solution.
------------------------------------------- as a Deplorable importation / immigration is my most important issue Billy .
That doesn’t mean Trump is smart enough to solve these problems. He’s a goddamn moron.
----------------------------------------------------- maybe , after all he is only human but still much better than 'hilary' , jebito bush and 'mrobama Billy .
You don't mind a shyster, a con man ,a grifter in the most powerful position in the world?? Trump is scum a low life crook and republicans are blind
then run somebody better than what you guys put up....the ones running now are just as bad....
Are any of them crooks who will be making millions while president?

Do you liberals realize whites will become the minority in America if we do nothing? Trump is saving America.

1) He wants to feel validated by his base because this is issue is for some bizarre reason their top concern. He wants to feel liked and worshiped because he’s a whiny little bitch.

2) He knows he is too stupid to talk about anything else. It’s easy to fall back on a the wall. It’s a simple concept. Immigration is a complex subject, but a wall just sounds good as the only solution.
------------------------------------------- as a Deplorable importation / immigration is my most important issue Billy .
That doesn’t mean Trump is smart enough to solve these problems. He’s a goddamn moron.
----------------------------------------------------- but much better than 'hilary' . jebito bush and 'mrobama Billy .
I don’t give a shit what you think of those 3. What bothers me is being stupid enough to vote for Trump.
as against being stupid enough to vote for Clinton?.....what a choice we were given....
And you picked wrong Remind me to bet against any football teams you like too

Poll: Swing Voters Hugely Oppose 2020 Democrats Promising More Immigration
Poll: Swing Voters Oppose 2020 Democrats Promising More Immigration

------------------------------------------- as a Deplorable , importation / immigration is my most important issue Billy .
--------------------Why?

----------------------------------------------------- maybe , after all he is only human but still much better than 'hilary' , jebito bush and 'mrobama Billy .
You don't mind a shyster, a con man ,a grifter in the most powerful position in the world?? Trump is scum a low life crook and republicans are blind
then run somebody better than what you guys put up....the ones running now are just as bad....
as soon as the DC taint hits them....you betcha....more important is will any of them help the elderly in this country who are having a tough time?.....how about all the younger people living pay check to pay check?...you know what Ed?.....i dont really care if they make a few bucks while they are there as long as they help the rest of us....do you think that is going to happen any time soon?.......

----------------------------------------------------- but much better than 'hilary' . jebito bush and 'mrobama Billy .
I don’t give a shit what you think of those 3. What bothers me is being stupid enough to vote for Trump.
as against being stupid enough to vote for Clinton?.....what a choice we were given....
And you picked wrong Remind me to bet against any football teams you like too
no i picked right....i did not vote for any one of them....but i bet you did.....

Trump crushes you idiots on all levels.... on immigration its a slam dunk and the idiocy easily shown while your idiots keep coming back for more ..
And the moron doesn't believe in global warming
United Kingdom sets all-time high temperature record. Doyle Rice, USA TODAY Published 3:04 p.m. ET July 29, 2019 | Updated 4:45 p.m. ET July 29, 2019 ...
Europe heat wave: Paris, Germany, Belgium set all-time records

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/07/...set...records/1825599001/

Jul 25, 2019 - Paris soared to a record high of 108 degrees as most of Europe sizzled under ... Paris sets new temperature record at 108 as Europe heat wave ...
Alaska heat wave sets record-breaking temperatures - CBS News

https://www.cbsnews.com/.../alaska-heat-wave-sets-record-breaking-temperatures-wild...

Jul 6, 2019 - The previous record high temperature of 85 degrees was seton June 14, 1969. The average high temperature for July 4 is 75 degrees.
New high temperature records set in Alaska (again) as heat wave is ...

https://www.accuweather.com/en/...temperature-records-set-in...set.../70008760

Jul 11, 2019 - A temperature of 91 F was recorded on Monday, which would surpass the previous all-time record of 90 set on June 17, 1926. However ...
European heatwave sets new temperature records | World ...

https://public.wmo.int/en/media/.../european-heatwave-sets-new-temperature-records

Jul 2, 2019 - An unusually early and exceptionally intense heatwave has setnew temperature records in Europe and ensuring that the month of June was ...
A giant heat dome over Alaska is set to threaten all-time temperature ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../giant-heat-dome-over-alaska-is-set-threaten-all-time...
LMAO! Nobody with a brain believes this shit

You assholes have a solution though right? A fuck ton of taxes to maybe drop the heat by .05 degrees.

Fuck off.

Uh not voting or third place paety

as soon as the DC taint hits them....you betcha....more important is will any of them help the elderly in this country who are having a tough time?.....how about all the younger people living pay check to pay check?...you know what Ed?.....i dont really care if they make a few bucks while they are there as long as they help the rest of us....do you think that is going to happen any time soon?.......
In my honest opinion I truly believe Dems are far more equipped to help the poor ,the down trodden those bleeding because of college debt I also believe repubs have no empathy Trump is a prime example

COMMON SENSE and PRACTICAL is more important in a President in my opinion .

Common sense is believing a murdering swine like Putin ahead of your own services or a nuke making Un ? Breaking treaties with Iran because Obama made them??

In my honest opinion I truly believe Dems are far more equipped to help the poor ,the down trodden those bleeding because of college debt I also believe repubs have no empathy Trump is a prime example
Pay your own damn bills.. You made them. YOU pay them... IF your stupid enough to make the debt without thinking about is there a job waiting for me, that's on your failure to think..

Trump crushes you idiots on all levels.... on immigration its a slam dunk and the idiocy easily shown while your idiots keep coming back for more ..
And the moron doesn't believe in global warming
United Kingdom sets all-time high temperature record. Doyle Rice, USA TODAY Published 3:04 p.m. ET July 29, 2019 | Updated 4:45 p.m. ET July 29, 2019 ...
Europe heat wave: Paris, Germany, Belgium set all-time records

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/07/...set...records/1825599001/

Jul 25, 2019 - Paris soared to a record high of 108 degrees as most of Europe sizzled under ... Paris sets new temperature record at 108 as Europe heat wave ...
Alaska heat wave sets record-breaking temperatures - CBS News

https://www.cbsnews.com/.../alaska-heat-wave-sets-record-breaking-temperatures-wild...

Jul 6, 2019 - The previous record high temperature of 85 degrees was seton June 14, 1969. The average high temperature for July 4 is 75 degrees.
New high temperature records set in Alaska (again) as heat wave is ...

https://www.accuweather.com/en/...temperature-records-set-in...set.../70008760

Jul 11, 2019 - A temperature of 91 F was recorded on Monday, which would surpass the previous all-time record of 90 set on June 17, 1926. However ...
European heatwave sets new temperature records | World ...

https://public.wmo.int/en/media/.../european-heatwave-sets-new-temperature-records

Jul 2, 2019 - An unusually early and exceptionally intense heatwave has setnew temperature records in Europe and ensuring that the month of June was ...
A giant heat dome over Alaska is set to threaten all-time temperature ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../giant-heat-dome-over-alaska-is-set-threaten-all-time...
LMAO! Nobody with a brain believes this shit

You assholes have a solution though right? A fuck ton of taxes to maybe drop the heat by .05 degrees.

Fuck off.
NO shit face it won't drop the heat but it would drop our debt Morons like you want more taxcuts with no way to pay for them

Common sense is believing a murdering swine like Putin ahead of your own services or a nuke making Un ? Breaking treaties with Iran because Obama made them??
LOL...

Not like that baby in you is not human so KILL IT.... You are an ignorant piece of shit..

LOL...

Not like that baby in you is not human so KILL IT.... You are an ignorant piece of shit..

Wha...?

Am I on the right seed? I thought we were talking about immigration.

LOL...

When MF's like you can get pregnant then you can open that pie hole of yours

Forum List

Back