Do YOU think democrats advocate killing a child after birth and calling it abortion?

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
I've recently been told by several trump supporters that democrats advocate abortion up to and after birth. Do you believe this is true? Do you know of any specific times this occurred, other than Gosnell?

I've recently been told by several trump supporters that democrats advocate abortion up to and after birth. Do you believe this is true? Do you know of any specific times this occurred, other than Gosnell?
In..before..the..lock.

I'm for aborting Trump supporters...all the way up to 70, let's say. :auiqs.jpg:
Just..well..because...I'm Pro Life. :)

Personally, I used to be an independent voter and have voted for Green Party candidates, Democrat Party candidates and Republican Party candidates. Since the Democrat Party is going down the Marxist road and are also pushing societal idiocy issues, I have vowed to never vote for any Democrats again. Having said that, the Republican Party does claim that the Democrat Party will allow there to be abortions in the late term and even after birth, this is true.
BUT....what the Democrats are advocating in reality, are allowing decisions to be made between the pregnant mother and the Obstetrician (an expert in pregnancy and the infant's condition) to determine if that late term fetus or in some cases, the just delivered baby will be a viable infant (able to survive with normal parental care) or due to an inherited or unexpected medical condition, will not survive despite intensive care, or suffer greatly even if it does initially survive the birth.
As the Obstetrician is the expert medical professional and would know best and the mother is the deciding factor, I don't see a problem with them making the decision on the fetus' or newborn's life.
If the holier-than-thou religious fanatics, want the child to suffer horribly in life after birth, then "they" should accept the child in their homes and pay for all of its ongoing treatments and other expenses out of their own pockets. You can bet, their answer to that would be..."no. It's not their kid. Make the taxpayers pay."

I think this started because Dems generally want to allow abortions up until birth for the health of the mother. The GOP interprets this as abortion on demand until (and after birth) which Dems says is not true.

Even when details of the horrific procedure of partial birth abortion are well known it seems that democrats won't give an inch and outlaw the procedure. When whistle blowers found that Planned Parenthood was actually selling body parts, democrats arrested the whistleblowers. When Dr. Northam described how newborn infants were made comfortable while the parents and medical staff decided whether or not to kill them, democrats and the media ignored it. When the Supreme Court finally struck down the faulty ruling known as Roe vs Wade aa prominent democrat organized a mob to harass and intimidate Justices in their homes. The media quickly forgot and no charges were filed in a democrat run administration.

Of course most Democratic politicians do not openly advocate post-birth abortions. Most of them probably do not agree with them. Certainly, I don't think most Democratic voters support allowing newborns to die, because they were "supposed" to have been killed in an abortion.

But, in the Democratic Party, the most extreme elements always hold sway, because more moderate Democrats are afraid to oppose them for fear of being cancelled. Why else would so many Democrats have voted against the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act?

All but two Texas Democrats vote against Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act

Here's why Hakeem Jeffries did not vote for it:

House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries, D-New York, said “the vote made clear Republicans were going to do everything they can to impose a nationwide ban on abortion, detonate reproductive freedom, criminalize abortion care, and impose government mandated pregnancies on the American people. … That’s this week in extreme MAGA Republican-land.”

Being able to deny medical care to abortion surviving babies is part of the "reproductive freedom" that Democrats fight for. They believe that providing care for a newborn baby, who is already traumatized by an attempted abortion, is an extreme MAGA Republican idea.

You judge Republicans by their outliers.

How hypocritical of you to complain about republicans who do the same.

Dr. Gosnell, whom most people have never even heard of because the media tried to hide the story, once said that he would be vindicated as public opinion shifted towards the Left's view that it has no value as being a human until it passes out of the womb.

I think some future democrat President will let him out of jail and celebrate his achievements.

Northam said it. How long were Planned Parenthood killers exterminating newly born infants who showed birth defects and conditions like Downs Syndrome? You won't find statistics because the media is part of the conspiracy. The law says that an intentional killing of a baby by negligence is a felony but according to Northam it might have been common practice. Of course Northam was a relatively popular democrat politician so nobody in the VA State Police or the Feds or the media ever asked him how many infants he killed. There is no statute of limitations on manslaughter so maybe it's time to ask Dr. Northam WTF he did.

Forum List

Back