Do you think liberals know that crude is as natural as whale shit?

Conservatives think nature is like their wives and girlfriends but you cannot keep slapping it around and it will just take it and forgive.

Uhhhh 90% of blacks voted for obama.

Liberals are so fucking stupid.

You mean they're highly misinformed, well, everybody knows that...

Did you know that donkeys are not overly smart pack animals?

This issue should be not a conservative v liberal issue...

This should be do you have any consideration for the environment we live and work in or not... If you are religious how could anyone stand behind humans destroying one of God's great gifts. If the economy is your concern, just look at the financial cost of environmental disasters, the long term effects of burning coal and oil on human health is staggering.

So that leads us to Climate Change, lets get the facts. By overwhelming scientific consensus Climate change is happening and it is man made. Their is a very high probability that consequences are going to materialize. The consequences are going to have devastating economic cost. So out of prudence that world community as a whole should be altering our business and personal behaviour to avoid this.

The natural seepage of crude that happens in ocean is anywhere from 10 to 100 times more than what even the Gulf disaster put out, let alone one tanker.

Natural Oil Spills Surprising Amount Seeps into the Sea
There is effectively an oil spill every day at Coal Oil Point (COP), the natural seeps off Santa Barbara where 20 to 25 tons of oil have leaked from the seafloor each day for the last several hundred thousand years. The oil from natural seeps and from man-made spills are both formed from the decay of buried fossil remains that are transformed over millions of years through exposure to heat and pressure.

"One of the natural questions is: What happens to all of this oil?" said study co-author Dave Valentine of the University of California, Santa Barbara. "So much oil seeps up and floats on the sea surface. It's something we've long wondered. We know some of it will come ashore as tar balls, but it doesn't stick around. And then there are the massive slicks. You can see them, sometimes extending 20 miles [32 kilometers] from the seeps. But what really is the ultimate fate?"

Based on their previous research, Valentine and his co-authors surmised that the oil was sinking "because this oil is heavy to begin with," Valentine said. "It's a good bet that it ends up in the sediments because it's not ending up on land. It's not dissolving in ocean water, so it's almost certain that it is ending up in the sediments."

The team sampled locations around the seeps to see how much oil was leftover after "weathering" — dissolving into the water, evaporating into the air, or being degraded by microbes.

Microbes consume most, but not all, of the compounds in the oil. The next step of the research is to figure out just why that is.

------------------------

Holy shit liberals are fucking stupid asses. BTW, predictably BSNBC is not covering the murder of the white family by the THUG (yeah you know what I mean) and instead they are relentlessly talking about the oil spill.

I wonder why they are relentlessly covering the oil spill. I wonder why they have stopped covering the horrendous murders of the white family, including a child and an Hispanic maid.

Fucking liberals. Brainwashed away.

Liberals are brainwashed?

Try all Americans are brainwashed. :lmao:

You actually believe in the term, "fossil fuel." That term was created to make people in the west believe that hydro-carbons come from "fossils."

Tell me, do you think hydro-carbons on other planets are "fossil fuels?" You know, in the past, the Russians used to be one of the world's least producers of petroleum, now they excel at it. Why? Because they understand it like nobody's business. I saw through the western propaganda years ago. Peak oil? What a crock.

Russians & NASA Discredit 'Fossil Fuel' Theory: Demise of Junk CO2 Science
Russians NASA Discredit Fossil Fuel Theory Demise of Junk CO2 Science Principia Scientific Intl

Last week new NASA photographs proved methane lakes exist on Saturn's moon, Titan, showing that such hydrocarbons (or so-called 'fossil fuels') are seemingly plentiful in our solar system. This startling discovery turns on its head the long-held western belief that petroleum is a limited resource, because it is primarily derived (we had been told) from the fossilized remains of dead dinosaurs and rotted carbon-based vegetation.

But with that notion now exploded in the article 'NASA Finds Lakes of Hydrocarbons on Saturn's Moon, Titan' thanks to NASA’s Cassini spacecraft, energy scientists are now compelled to admit that petroleum oil is, in fact, substantially mineral in origin and occurring all through the galaxies. . . .

and

. . . As we reported (November 08, 2014) NASA's new evidence supports previously controversial Russian claims that ‘fossil’ fuel theory is junk science. No wonder skepticism of the wide-ranging Green Agenda grows and serious doubts are rising as to whether humans need to divest themselves of the supposedly fast-diminishing energy source after all.

Bodies of credible, independent western scientists, collaborating and collating their findings via the internet through fledgling organisations such as Principia Scientific International are calling for a re-assessment of over 2,000 eastern European peer-reviewed science papers on the issue, previously ignored by western governments, state-funded universities and the mainstream media.

For decades Russian scientists have known that the fossil fuel theory is bogus and have compellingly demonstrated that petroleum is derived from highly compressed mineral deposits deep beneath the surface. But the most startling consequence to these findings is that oil is a constant renewable regenerating in nature.

The natural seepage of crude that happens in ocean is anywhere from 10 to 100 times more than what even the Gulf disaster put out, let alone one tanker.

There is effectively an oil spill every day at Coal Oil Point (COP), the natural seeps off Santa Barbara where 20 to 25 tons of oil have leaked from the seafloor each day for the last several hundred thousand years. The oil from natural seeps and from man-made spills are both formed from the decay of buried fossil remains that are transformed over millions of years through exposure to heat and pressure.

"One of the natural questions is: What happens to all of this oil?" said study co-author Dave Valentine of the University of California, Santa Barbara. "So much oil seeps up and floats on the sea surface. It's something we've long wondered. We know some of it will come ashore as tar balls, but it doesn't stick around. And then there are the massive slicks. You can see them, sometimes extending 20 miles [32 kilometers] from the seeps. But what really is the ultimate fate?"

Based on their previous research, Valentine and his co-authors surmised that the oil was sinking "because this oil is heavy to begin with," Valentine said. "It's a good bet that it ends up in the sediments because it's not ending up on land. It's not dissolving in ocean water, so it's almost certain that it is ending up in the sediments."

The team sampled locations around the seeps to see how much oil was leftover after "weathering" — dissolving into the water, evaporating into the air, or being degraded by microbes.

Microbes consume most, but not all, of the compounds in the oil. The next step of the research is to figure out just why that is.

------------------------

Holy shit liberals are fucking stupid asses. BTW, predictably BSNBC is not covering the murder of the white family by the THUG (yeah you know what I mean) and instead they are relentlessly talking about the oil spill.

I wonder why they are relentlessly covering the oil spill. I wonder why they have stopped covering the horrendous murders of the white family, including a child and an Hispanic maid.

I did, god, every time I go to the beach I step in whale poop, but I don't fly off the handle and act like a liberal complaining about his meal at Wendy's.

I'm a Conservative and oil spills are all my fault .. I'm the one to blame.. :crybaby:

NO! you can not take all this fault upon yourself, i admit i too share in this oil spill, i thought a few days ago it was all my fault because i once lived in Commiefornia. :lmao:
I drove a car.. environmentalists never use fossil fuels so I feel pretty bad about it,

The question we are trying to answer here is, “how are oil seeps different from oil spills?” Oil seeps occur constantly, throughout the Gulf. Although they do release a lot of oil together over time, their individual spill rates are far, far lower than the Deepwater Horizon gusher. What’s more, these much smaller seeps are dispersed around the Gulf, so each seep’s oil can be degraded quickly.

That is not what happens in an oil spill. It is true that the amount of oil that has spilled from this gusher so far is less than the ANNUAL AGGREGATE of all 600+ seeps in the Gulf. But it’s all coming out at the same time, in the same place. The water in one location can only degrade so much oil at one time; an oil spill goes far beyond overwhelming the ocean’s natural oil-coping mechanisms.

Natural Oil Seeps vs. Oil Spills The Political Climate

Furthermore the seeps are mostly from near surface reserves. The deeper the reserve the more compounds are found in the crude oil as well.

------------------------

Liberals are brainwashed?

Try all Americans are brainwashed. :lmao:

You actually believe in the term, "fossil fuel." That term was created to make people in the west believe that hydro-carbons come from "fossils."

Tell me, do you think hydro-carbons on other planets are "fossil fuels?" You know, in the past, the Russians used to be one of the world's least producers of petroleum, now they excel at it. Why? Because they understand it like nobody's business. I saw through the western propaganda years ago. Peak oil? What a crock.

Russians & NASA Discredit 'Fossil Fuel' Theory: Demise of Junk CO2 Science
Russians NASA Discredit Fossil Fuel Theory Demise of Junk CO2 Science Principia Scientific Intl

Last week new NASA photographs proved methane lakes exist on Saturn's moon, Titan, showing that such hydrocarbons (or so-called 'fossil fuels') are seemingly plentiful in our solar system. This startling discovery turns on its head the long-held western belief that petroleum is a limited resource, because it is primarily derived (we had been told) from the fossilized remains of dead dinosaurs and rotted carbon-based vegetation.

But with that notion now exploded in the article 'NASA Finds Lakes of Hydrocarbons on Saturn's Moon, Titan' thanks to NASA’s Cassini spacecraft, energy scientists are now compelled to admit that petroleum oil is, in fact, substantially mineral in origin and occurring all through the galaxies. . . .

and

. . . As we reported (November 08, 2014) NASA's new evidence supports previously controversial Russian claims that ‘fossil’ fuel theory is junk science. No wonder skepticism of the wide-ranging Green Agenda grows and serious doubts are rising as to whether humans need to divest themselves of the supposedly fast-diminishing energy source after all.

Bodies of credible, independent western scientists, collaborating and collating their findings via the internet through fledgling organisations such as Principia Scientific International are calling for a re-assessment of over 2,000 eastern European peer-reviewed science papers on the issue, previously ignored by western governments, state-funded universities and the mainstream media.

For decades Russian scientists have known that the fossil fuel theory is bogus and have compellingly demonstrated that petroleum is derived from highly compressed mineral deposits deep beneath the surface. But the most startling consequence to these findings is that oil is a constant renewable regenerating in nature.

How many producing oil reserves has the abiogenic theory of the formation of petroleum ever found?

Zero.

Clearly this is a lamestream media cover up. Places all across the world are having their beaches closed, their local economies ruined, and their wildlife destroyed by whale shit.

This thread reminds of the old proverb: "Whale shit and water just don't mix." Truer words have never been spoken.

The question we are trying to answer here is, “how are oil seeps different from oil spills?” Oil seeps occur constantly, throughout the Gulf. Although they do release a lot of oil together over time, their individual spill rates are far, far lower than the Deepwater Horizon gusher. What’s more, these much smaller seeps are dispersed around the Gulf, so each seep’s oil can be degraded quickly.

That is not what happens in an oil spill. It is true that the amount of oil that has spilled from this gusher so far is less than the ANNUAL AGGREGATE of all 600+ seeps in the Gulf. But it’s all coming out at the same time, in the same place. The water in one location can only degrade so much oil at one time; an oil spill goes far beyond overwhelming the ocean’s natural oil-coping mechanisms.

Natural Oil Seeps vs. Oil Spills The Political Climate

Furthermore the seeps are mostly from near surface reserves. The deeper the reserve the more compounds are found in the crude oil as well.

Oh, so there were never any oil slicks prior to republicans and whites converting oil into energy?

Holy shit liberals are fucked up.

I suppose the tar balls found on every beach in the world also came from the right wingers.

Fucking morons.

Oh look!

oil-pelican.png

A pelican happily frolicking in his natural environment!

Goddam you people and your stupidity.

LMAO :rofl:

Forum List

Back