Do You Think That The U.S. Substitute Girlfriend Social Services Would Serve A Purpose To Society?

Do You Think That The U.S. Substitute Girlfriend Social Services Would Serve A Purpose To Society?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WTF? Your dating life may be bad. But do you REALLY think the gov't will make it better?

What I find most amusing is the "All Substitute Girlfriends Have To Non-Shallow Besides Other Mandatory Factors Such As: Attractive, College Educated, High-Class, Professional, & Upstanding, Etc." line. Why would an attractive, educated, professional, high class woman sign up to have the gov't send her out on dates?? And don't you think she would want the same requirements in a date?

You've some "Ignorant" Questions which automatic prove to me that you don't know how to comprehend because if you did you wouldn't have asked these Questions.

Why Would Attractive, Educated, High-Class, & Professional Ladies Would Want To Sign-Up To Be A U.S. Certified Substitute Girlfriends?

Answer: The U.S. Certified Substitute Girlfriends want to improve society besides enjoying the lucrative benefits that would come with being U.S. Certified Substitute Girlfriends.

Why I Don't Think That Attractive, Educated, High-Class, & Professional, Ladies Wouldn't Want The Same In Their Mate?

Answer: The Label "Non-Shallow" speak for itself but besides please don't forget what I said about "They Would Be Non-Shallow But Selective Because They Wouldn't Associate With Unethical Activities And/Or People".
Good luck finding those qualities in a woman. If you excuse me, I've elves to hunt for.
I think the OP has found out that while a lot of pressure is on men to BE good men, the pressure on women is only to SEEM good.

I think the pressure to "seem" good is mostly societal. The pressure to BE good, on the other hand, comes largely from yourself.
Either that, or a desire to avoid prison.

WTF? Your dating life may be bad. But do you REALLY think the gov't will make it better?

What I find most amusing is the "All Substitute Girlfriends Have To Non-Shallow Besides Other Mandatory Factors Such As: Attractive, College Educated, High-Class, Professional, & Upstanding, Etc." line. Why would an attractive, educated, professional, high class woman sign up to have the gov't send her out on dates?? And don't you think she would want the same requirements in a date?

You've some "Ignorant" Questions which automatic prove to me that you don't know how to comprehend because if you did you wouldn't have asked these Questions.

Why Would Attractive, Educated, High-Class, & Professional Ladies Would Want To Sign-Up To Be A U.S. Certified Substitute Girlfriends?

Answer: The U.S. Certified Substitute Girlfriends want to improve society besides enjoying the lucrative benefits that would come with being U.S. Certified Substitute Girlfriends.

Why I Don't Think That Attractive, Educated, High-Class, & Professional, Ladies Wouldn't Want The Same In Their Mate?

Answer: The Label "Non-Shallow" speak for itself but besides please don't forget what I said about "They Would Be Non-Shallow But Selective Because They Wouldn't Associate With Unethical Activities And/Or People".

Being Gay is unethical?

Good luck finding those qualities in a woman. If you excuse me, I've elves to hunt for.
I think the OP has found out that while a lot of pressure is on men to BE good men, the pressure on women is only to SEEM good.

I think the pressure to "seem" good is mostly societal. The pressure to BE good, on the other hand, comes largely from yourself.

His socially constructed narrative is quite judgy. :lol:

A government program helping society's losers can get laid.

The only loser that I see is you because it's a "Well-Known" Fact that misery love company but I'm too upstanding to entertain misery.

Thank You!

Peace!

I have had some dry spells. And I have no problem with prostitution.

But I don't care to have a Substitute Girlfriend who is only going out with me because she is paid to do so. That seems rather shallow.

But I don't care to have a Substitute Girlfriend who is only going out with me because she is paid to do so. That seems rather shallow.

The U.S. Certified Substitute Girlfriends wouldn't be going out with their Mates only because of money neither will they be paid to be a Female Companion because that's shallow.

The U.S. Certified Substitute Girlfriends would only be paid for their travel expenses on a monthly basis which would be a flat rate travel expense.

The U.S. Certified Substitute Girlfriends would also take care of all of their mate matters, etc for free at no cost when it's concerning any emergencies, etc.

The travel expense factor is no different than Men that have Girlfriends In General because believe it or not All Men that have Girlfriends And/Or Wives are spending expenses on them one way and/or another which is either be direct and/or indirect.

I love the flat rate monthly expense but it's a once a month upfront flat rate travel expense that their mates wouldn't have to worry about concerning extra expenses just in case if they want to travel national and/or perform any other luxury activities etc because the monthly flat rate travel expense would be enough to handle all affairs on a monthly basis.

The main point is it take expenses to maintain which speak for itself.

The U.S. Certified Substitute Girlfriends wouldn't be going out with their Mates only because of money neither will they be paid to be a Female Companion because that's shallow.

The U.S. Certified Substitute Girlfriends would only be paid for their travel expenses on a monthly basis which would be a flat rate travel expense.

The U.S. Certified Substitute Girlfriends would also take care of all of their mate matters, etc for free at no cost when it's concerning any emergencies, etc.

The travel expense factor is no different than Men that have Girlfriends In General because believe it or not All Men that have Girlfriends And/Or Wives are spending expenses on them one way and/or another which is either be direct and/or indirect.

I love the flat rate monthly expense but it's a once a month upfront flat rate travel expense that their mates wouldn't have to worry about concerning extra expenses just in case if they want to travel national and/or perform any other luxury activities etc because the monthly flat rate travel expense would be enough to handle all affairs on a monthly basis.

The main point is it take expenses to maintain which speak for itself.

So it wouldn't be lucrative for the women? I don't see many of the women you described being interested.

I damn sure don't think it is something the tax payers need to pay for.

It's fake. Why would anyone want a fake relationship?

Nothing would be fake about The Relationships because everything is based on Realism (The Truth/No Politically Correctness).

The U.S. Substitute Girlfriend Social Services wouldn't have strict Qualifications along with other procedures as I've listed in my post to avoid scams if it was being based on The Fake/Politically Correctness Platform.
There's nothing politically correct about this. The problem with it is that it's equivalent to being "friends" with your therapist. They're not your friend. They don't give a shit about you. It's their job to pretend.

I agree 100% with you.

All U.S. Social Services And/Or U.S. Public Personnels are not all about the money because The U.S. have had several of reputable stories of U.S. Public Personnels from all categories helping people off-duty with no pay, volunteering, & the list goes on etc concerning the honorable deeds.

The main point is The U.S. Substitute Girlfriend Social Services wouldn't need strict Qualifications along with other procedures as I've listed in my post to avoid scams if it will be based on Facade Factors.

(Example): All Substitute Girlfriends That Sign-Up Will Have To Be Certified Before Being Assigned To A Client (Upstanding Gentlemen) So That They Can Prove That They're 100% Non-Shallow & Has Always Been 100% Non-Shallow.

Note: U.S. Certified Background Checks, School Records, Etc Will Be Performed To Review Any Scams.

Women That Have A Previous Record Of Denying The Upstanding Gentlemen Back In Middle School/High School, And/Or Have Been Involved In Any Other Shallow Procedures Etc Will Automatic Lead To Their Applications Being "Revoked".

So a woman will be denied entry into the program because she said no to a guy in middle school? Lmao!!

So the "lucrative benefits" just involve paying travel expenses?

Right now an attractive, educated, professional woman would simply insist the man travel to her. She has no reason to do this.

Right now an attractive, educated, professional woman would simply insist the man travel to her. She has no reason to do this.

Winterborn

Once Again as I've said earlier you is "Ignorant" & is nothing but a Hater & Attention Seeker that's seeking attention because it's a "Well-Known" Fact that misery love company but I'm too upstanding to entertain misery.

But Anyways... I'm done explaining valid claims to you because as I can see you don't know how to "Comprehend" which is something that you should've learn in Pre-K School.

Thank You!

Peace!

Winterborn

Once Again as I've said earlier you is "Ignorant" & is nothing but a Hater & Attention Seeker that's seeking attention because it's a "Well-Known" Fact that misery love company but I'm too upstanding to entertain misery.

But Anyways... I'm done explaining valid claims to you because as I can see you don't know how to "Comprehend" which is something that you should've learn in Pre-K School.

Thank You!

Peace!

I point out your inconsistency and then mock you for wanting tax payers to foot the bill for your dates, and the only response you have is name-calling?

Your idea is ridiculous. But if it helps you feel better to call me names for pointing out that "lucrative" is not just paying travel expenses, and the middle school thing is laughable, you go right ahead.

You can keep dreaming. The tax payer will not be paying women to date you or paying their travel expenses.

Let me help you out by pointing out a few problems with your grand scheme.

First of all, the US Government is not a dating service.

Second of all, this nonsense about disqualifying women who turned down a "good man" in middle school is not only ridiculous, but a solid indicator of events in your life. If a woman says she doesn't want to go on a date with you, it is not because you are not an upstanding person, and it is not because she is shallow. It is because she isn't attracted to you.

Third of all, if you are going to call someone ignorant, you might pay more attention to your own sentence structure and grammar.

"Men That Are Currently Dating, Engaged, And/Or Married Because It's Unethical To Cheat Regardless If You're In A Open Relationship/Open Marriage Or Not."

How is being in an open relationship unethical? If both people agree to it, it is the very definition of ethical.

Sounds like the OP has a lot of trouble getting a date, let alone a girlfriend. And a "shallow" girl is any girl who thinks he's a creep.

Forum List

Back