Do you think the second debate increased Trump's chances of becoming President?

He seemed full of rage, ready to go off, and the way he paced and stood over Clinton, he was scary. I really thought he was going to throw something or go crazy.
Yes, his behavior was really bizarre. He paced around the stage looking very angry and scowling at her from the side and behind her. Scowling out at the audience with a blank stare. He was so angry most of the time. He looked menacing and as if he could erupt into violence at any moment.
and she was pretty calm, cool, and collected...

he was being a bully standing and pacing behind her and looked like he could kill...

The "debate" was as forgettable as the last one. As for it helping Trump, I would be surprised if anyone was persuaded to vote for him on his performance. The same goes for Clinton. Neither of them properly addressed the substance of questions from the moderators or the audience on several occasions. All I remember about Trump is that he had a sinus problem and he promised to put Clinton in prison if elected. They routinely do that sort of thing in Muslim countries such as Pakistan, Libya, and Iraq. It was a waste of time.

Trump in my opinion certainly won the debate on points.

He revved up his base. He is one of the greatest of the reality TV genre, and he played perfectly to his fans.

He lost the election for good by making the rest of America aware that he is a rabid demagogue and threat to America.

Whoever was going to vote for him, is still going to vote for him. But he isn't getting any new voters.

This is Trump's problem. He's not getting new voters. He's too erratic and narcissistic for most people.

I think Trump clearly won the debate but with that said, there was no dignity shown by either Clinton or Trump. The debate reminded me of two gorillas fighting over a banana.

Whoever was going to vote for him, is still going to vote for him. But he isn't getting any new voters.

This is Trump's problem. He's not getting new voters. He's too erratic and narcissistic for most people.

Trump in my opinion certainly won the debate on points.

He revved up his base. He is one of the greatest of the reality TV genre, and he played perfectly to his fans.

He lost the election for good by making the rest of America aware that he is a rabid demagogue and threat to America.
Well said. He did not gain any independents, or change any Democratic minds. Hillary apparently did. Since Trump was already behind, he has sealed his fate.

Zero times a million would still be zero, but no, he lost this debate even more than the first one.
Really? I thought he lost the first one bad, and did better in the second one
Many people appear to have come to this conclusion. Trump needed a victory and did not get it. The election is still Hillary's to lose.

Is Trump going to win Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico, Ohio, Florida and Pennsylvania? I'm confused.

Trump just keeps sinking lower by the day, and taking the GOP Senate chances with him.
tumblr_oev15uaXKQ1r53ehbo1_500.jpg

Why do people find the 'but he did it too' argument useful. It's not like we are discussing complex theological arguments. But mom Donnie did it, and then mom says, oh, then it's OK that you're a groper. Too funny how team politics blind the seeing.

I think Sniffles has zero chance of winning.

"Harth and her longtime boyfriend were in meetings with Trump to forge a business partnership. “He was relentless,” Harth recalled in an interview, describing how on Dec. 12, 1992, he took the couple to dinner and a club — and then situated himself beside Harth and ran his hands up her skirt, to her crotch. “I didn’t know how to handle it. I would go away from him and say I have to go to the restroom. It was the escape route.”" http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/09/opinion/sunday/donald-trump-groper-in-chief.html
thats true

Forum List

Back