Votes: 2 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • I'm too embarrassed to say

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm too stupid and don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Things are heading in the wrong direction, or perhaps the same direction they’ve been heading, for the Biden administration’s attempt to remove blame from itself over rising inflation and the faltering economy.

CNN Poll: Voters Don't Trust Biden, Believe His Policies Have Made Economy Worse - Election Central
On foreign policy and on the world stage, yes, having been more accurate, timely, surprisingly effective at rallying support around the world, yet moderate. Best I have seen this century. Haven't seen the effective or often even positive leadership on the domestic side and especially on the southern border issue. Domestically, it is like he is answering to too many and often the wrong stake holders. Foreign policy is important and will be increasing in importance to the country and the world, but a one trick pony is a one trick pony. Where's the moderate, pragmatic that knows the ins and outs, he ran as, and actually had the time in grades to supposedly be?

On foreign policy and on the world stage, yes, having been more accurate, timely, surprisingly effective at rallying support around the world, yet moderate. Best I have seen this century. Haven't seen the effective or often even positive leadership on the domestic side and especially on the southern border issue. Domestically, it is like he is answering to too many and often the wrong stake holders. Foreign policy is important and will be increasing in importance to the country and the world, but a one trick pony is a one trick pony. Where's the moderate, pragmatic that knows the ins and outs, he ran as, and actually had the time in grades to supposedly be?

LOL

Biden is the most inept and out to lunch president of my lifetime.
First inflation was transitory then it was Putin’s fault then it was business greed.
First we were giving Ukraine planes then we weren't.
Our southern border is a fucking disgrace and alone enough reason to impeach the senile motherfucker.

Weird, Yes?

President Trump rallied the world, while getting them to pay more of their fair share.
That was his plan. It just didn't work. Now they are ponying up, though.

Yea your not a party guy.... what a joker

Forum List

Back