Do Your Homework Sarah!

PoliticalTorch

VIP Member
Jun 9, 2014
You know, it's not enough just to mouth off on things that you can't back up with facts and the law. It never works and makes one look more than foolish. When Republicans passed a law that President Obama is following, how in the world would that be grounds for impeachment?!
87.gif

Sarah Palin Wants President Obama Impeached For Following A Law Passed By Republicans

Palin got after Boehner about his pointless law suit against Obama yesterday ... then went on to say Impeachment was the way to hit the POTUS...

she was half right, and that's 50% better than usual.

When you become a Governor I'm sure Sarah will care what someone like you has to say

the left wing sites are pumping out the hate and propaganda fast and furious

avoid that site folks

Last edited:
When you become a Governor I'm sure Sarah will care what someone like you has to say

avoid that site folks

when I become Governor and QUIT before my FULL term is over?

:lol::lol::eusa_boohoo:

You know, it's not enough just to mouth off on things that you can't back up with facts and the law. It never works and makes one look more than foolish. When Republicans passed a law that President Obama is following, how in the world would that be grounds for impeachment?!
87.gif

Sarah Palin Wants President Obama Impeached For Following A Law Passed By Republicans

Did Sarah say; "If you like your Doctor, you can keep him. Period."
Did Sarah say; "If you like your insurance, you can keep it. Period."
Did Sarah say; "You have to pass it to find out whats in it."

I could continue this all day, but the point is that you are highly selective about who you castigate for mouthing off on thinks they can't back up with facts and the law.

BTW: The law that requires a court hearing before sending these children back to their home countries, is not the problem. The fact that they were virtually invited in by our President is. Then, the incompetent ass didn't know what to do with them when they got here.

avoid that site folks

:lol::lol::eusa_boohoo:

And we all know the reasons why she left her position. On the bright side the left wing whackos have made her a household name and a multimillionaire.

I think she has had the last laugh on all the haters. It's the longest 15 minutes of fame I have ever witnessed.

:D

She doesn't even know how many states are in the USA!! What a moron!!

Last edited by a moderator:
87.gif

Did you make your head dizzy spinning that one? You're committing a logical fallacy called begging the question. The "republican passed law" isn't the accusation, it's the defense Obama's using, and it only applies to a small number of the cases, and no one said they should be ignored. I'd sit down, you're going to get nauseous.

She had something you don't, integrity. Alaska Democrats were turning Alaska into an endless sham witch hunt to support the national party and she did a solid for the people who elected her.

Now quitting a senate seat, that's fine with you, LOL.

87.gif

Did Sarah say; "If you like your Doctor, you can keep him. Period."
Did Sarah say; "If you like your insurance, you can keep it. Period."
Did Sarah say; "You have to pass it to find out whats in it."

I could continue this all day, but the point is that you are highly selective about who you castigate for mouthing off on thinks they can't back up with facts and the law.

BTW: The law that requires a court hearing before sending these children back to their home countries, is not the problem. The fact that they were virtually invited in by our President is. Then, the incompetent ass didn't know what to do with them when they got here.
Ah, but you sure are misinformed about that law aren't you? For your information it was George W. Bush who signed that piece of legislation into law during his tenure to allow children to come into this country, be treated humanely while here and housed properly while awaiting a hearing on their case which is estimated to be upwards of two years or so on average. Yes, your own Republican President Bush signed that into law and your denial of that Bush law is also the problem. President Obama is simply following that law as should be and is working to bring a quick resolution to things however, the Republican House refuses to budge on allocating the funds needed in order to get things moving and that is the Main Problem right now, not President Obama. If you were not so partisan you would be able to actually see that point clearly!

avoid that site folks

Geez Steph, now tell me the right wing sites aren't pushing all kinds of hate and propaganda.
If you do, to quote Joe Wilson,,,,,"you lie"!

Forum List

Back