Documentary Trailer Claims To Show 'Humanoid Of Unknown Classification'...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
A crowd-funded documentary scheduled for theatrical launch April 22 is beginning to get some buzz for a trailer it released on YouTube in late March. In the trailer are clips showing what is said to be a “humanoid of unknown classification.”

The supposed humanoid said to have been found in Chile’s Atacama desert is shown in the trailer for “Sirius,” a documentary led by Steven Greer, a former medical physician. The press release for the film states that the being has even had its DNA sequenced.

The Huffington Post pointed out that it is unclear at this time whether the documentary will label the “humanoid” featured in the trailer as from another planet, a previously undiscovered earthly being or “simply a hoax.”

The documentary, according to its recent press release, not only focuses on extraterrestrials but UFOs and technology that produces a clean energy that has supposedly been kept secret for decades...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJZ8wZrCCv0]Sirius Theatrical Trailer - Dr. Steven Greer, UFO's, Extraterrestrials, Alternative Energy - YouTube[/ame]

sirius-alien_1-620x337.jpg

Just wondering Paul,did you see this second to last post of mine on this thread of yours,post # 1482? I just got the DVD today that talks all about that stuff,going to view it tonight.were you aware of all that stuff I just posted by chance? I know you were on some of it but had you heard ALL of that by chance? I hadnt,so I thought you might want to know about it in case you havent.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/271086-sandy-hook-a-hoax-99.html

as you can see from the posts after that,the agent trolls got worried after I posted that truth and they could only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:D

Last edited:
Just wondering Paul,did you see this second to last post of mine on this thread of yours,post # 1482? I just got the DVD today that talks all about that stuff,going to view it tonight.were you aware of all that stuff I just posted by chance? I know you were on some of it but had you heard ALL of that by chance? I hadnt,so I thought you might want to know about it in case you havent.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/271086-sandy-hook-a-hoax-99.html

as you can see from the posts after that,the agent trolls got worried after I posted that truth and they could only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:D
handjob is so rattled he can't even keep conspiracy threads straight..

"I can say with absolute certainty that it is not a monkey. It is human -- closer to human than chimpanzees. It lived to the age of six to eight. Obviously, it was breathing, it was eating, it was metabolizing. It calls into question how big the thing might have been when it was born,"said Garry Nolan, director of stem cell biology at Stanford University's School of Medicine in California.

'Sirius' Documentary Reveals DNA Test Results On Ata, The '6-Inch Alien'

Forum List

Back