Documenting the Death of Portland

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Jul212020
Photographer Mike Lewis and his daughter/assistant Sydney continue to document what Black Lives Matter/Antifa moonbats have been doing to Portland with the support of local Democrat officials and the media. Please excuse the tears at the beginning; you can hardly blame Sydney for being upset as she begins to realize what kind of world she will have to grow up in if liberals keep winning the Culture War:

ACAB stands for “all cops are bastards,” which stands to reason, since according to prevailing liberal ideology criminal sociopaths like George Floyd are the good guys. It also means “all capitalists are bastards.” This is possibly more relevant, since the “mostly peaceful protests” have more to do with Marxism than with imaginary systemic racism among the police.

Since the national media won’t do much except shriek in outrage that federal troops were sent in to protect federal buildings, we turn to local media to learn what life is like for business owners in a city effectively ruled by Antifa:

Keep going till November dems
Draconian lockdowns and riots
Burn it all down ...head to the burbs please...Remember to throw rocks through your allies windows and loot thier piggy wigglys

Support will only grow

Bring the fat moms

They're recieving a lot of funding now from big corporations, so I would guess after they crash property values low enough these 'community rescue' companies will move in and pick them up cheap, put more commies in office, and proceed onward with making the U.S. their new Paradise they can move into as they leave Red China. They want the same set up here they had there, police state with cheap slave labor.

ACAB stands for “all cops are bastards,” which stands to reason, since according to prevailing liberal ideology criminal sociopaths like George Floyd are the good guys.
What's the difference between a sociopath and a bastard? Because I don't think we're talking about manners of politeness and etiquette or literally about birth certificates and paternity in either case.

One of them fired a pistol on me, cracking my windshield in the Gresham district of northeast Portland one day, and when I was apprised of police complicity if not outright involvement, I left the area for good.

There's a Gresham's Law that "bad money drives out good."
I also happened to visit a gas station in Gresham, where owners and managers were keeping several counterfeit bills of various denominations under the glass countertop for show and tell. Technically, illegal under any circumstances, but obviously the feds were not cracking down on them for technicalities at that time.

I propose that "bad cops drive out good."

Jul212020
Photographer Mike Lewis and his daughter/assistant Sydney continue to document what Black Lives Matter/Antifa moonbats have been doing to Portland with the support of local Democrat officials and the media. Please excuse the tears at the beginning; you can hardly blame Sydney for being upset as she begins to realize what kind of world she will have to grow up in if liberals keep winning the Culture War:

ACAB stands for “all cops are bastards,” which stands to reason, since according to prevailing liberal ideology criminal sociopaths like George Floyd are the good guys. It also means “all capitalists are bastards.” This is possibly more relevant, since the “mostly peaceful protests” have more to do with Marxism than with imaginary systemic racism among the police.

Since the national media won’t do much except shriek in outrage that federal troops were sent in to protect federal buildings, we turn to local media to learn what life is like for business owners in a city effectively ruled by Antifa:

Burn it all down ...head to the burbs please...Remember to throw rocks through your allies windows and loot thier piggy wigglys

Support will only grow

Bring the fat moms

I lived in Portland and when trump decided to send in the gestapo on those citizens, he fucked up. I have to laugh at all these references to ANTIFA. Who is their founder? Who is the Portland director?

They're recieving a lot of funding now from big corporations, so I would guess after they crash property values low enough these 'community rescue' companies will move in and pick them up cheap, put more commies in office, and proceed onward with making the U.S. their new Paradise they can move into as they leave Red China. They want the same set up here they had there, police state with cheap slave labor.
Bullshit.

Bullshit.

Awww, a racist commie got upset by somebody posting the obvious about his bosses.

Bullshit.

Awww, a racist commie got upset by somebody posting the obvious about his bosses.
I am not concerned with what your bosses tell you so there's no need for you to be upset. As for your post, it made no sense.

Bullshit.

I am not concerned with what your bosses tell you so there's no need for you to be upset. As for your post, it made no sense.

Here is a partial list of who IM2 and his violent racist buddies are working for. They want the dumb and stupid to think they're 'Revolutionaries Fightin Da Man for Justice N Stuff', but all they are is shills for big multi-national businesses and banks and their fellow commie sociopaths and their hired street thugs. They're liars.

These shills think they will get Big Important Government Jobs in the new order if they suck dick hard enough. Never mind that almost never happens with these bosses; they get rid of the 'activists' first, since they're so clearly the most violent and stupid.

Last edited:
If I remember right, roughly one out of three adult Americans support the statist left ideology. That was a while ago when I was reading polls but I imagine it would still be pretty close to one out of every three Americans support statism.

Now you know how ICE treats those at the border:

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement is opening an office in downtown Portland, prompting some activists to hold demonstrations over the weekend and into Monday. The Department of Homeland Security agency, known simply as ICE, has been the focus of protests in Maine and nationally.Oct 14, 2019

New ICE office in downtown Portland draws protests ...

The new weapon the rioters have, is the "Wall of Moms".

Instead of socially distancing, the Wall of Moms interlink their arms and stand in protection of the rioters.

They need to change their name to the "Wall of Morons".

1595414699652.png

Jul212020

Support will only grow

Bring the fat moms

Lets spice it up a little(just for fun) & get some competition for the group 'A'statist left communalists on the streets of Portland. We'll need 600 white supremisists & 600 SA Brown Shirt uniforms(1930's style) complete with jackboots, nightsticks, gas masks & daggers. This will make for two small battalions of SA(Sturmabtielung) or in english Storm Detachment. The Brown Shirts will form the group 'B' statist left communalists(but we'll tell them that they are fascists). With a little 'baiting' just to aggrevate BOTH sides we'll then send in the group 'B' SA Brown Shirt statist left communalists which can then play "THUMP THUMP" with the group 'A' statist left communalists which in turn can also play "THUMP THUMUP" with the SA statist left communalists. If all goes to plan both sides cancel out each other!!! Throw the 1200 bodys onto a barge & take Willamette st. to Columbia blvd then hang a LEFT onto Columbia & keep heading west until one reaches the intersection of Columbia blvd & Pacific ave. Keep going west on Pacific ave for about 40 miles then just dump the bodies onto Pacific ave, like no funeral cost!!!! Just reverse course & head pack to Portland. It's bound to work because neither group 'B' or group 'A' are intelligent enough to realize that facsists & communalists are BOTH STATIST LEFT!!! Just replicate the same formula for Chicago, Seattle & any other hotspot city & VOILA we got a BONANZA & FREE ENTERTAINMENT TO BOOT!!!!

Jul212020

Support will only grow

Bring the fat moms

As long as voters keep voting idiots in the run the city they get what they deserve. No sympathy here.

It’s absolutely unconscionable that Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler actually blames Trump for the violence.

Trump is protecting FEDERAL COURTHOUSES that Wheeler will not protect.

No way liberal assholes like Wheeler believe their own bullshit.

Forum List

Back