Documenting the Death of Portland

Read post #2 again Y'all. Chinese are slowly transferring their money to U.S. bank accounts, and their women are dropping babies here, to escape the danger that their savings accounts could be confiscated by the Chinese State.

Federal officers in Portland may have been permanently blinded by lasers, officials say
This is a new development. I was stuck in traffic downtown Portland one day, and I got out of my car to investigate the cause of the traffic jam. The drawbridge was up, and a foreign ship with a gun mounted on it was loitering under it. I signaled to the bridgetender to lower the bridge if possible, but he became startled, and almost dropped the bridge on the warship. The ship's captain panicked and raced down the Willamette River toward the Columbia, creating a huge wak. A lady driving a car ahead of me in traffic then used a laser-type weapon against me, attempting to blind me, but only causing arc-flash like damage to my eyes. I attempted to contact FBI in Vancouver, Washington, but instead I was contacted by a sergeant or corporal from the Marine Corps.

Federal agents to begin leaving Portland’s downtown: DHS, Oregon governor
Detained Portland demonstrators are required to stay away from future protests to get out of jail
So it would appear that the demonstrators are on parole or probation from out of federal court, and the feds are leaving town to pick up instigators elsewhere. Unfortunately, it is not that simple. There's a military situation from which U.S. forces are retreating. The offenders are foreigners who have arrived at the Port of Portland by sea, or at PDX by air. They are armed with weapons pre-checked and pre-authorized, registered if required, as "legal" for them to carry, while U.S. citizens are still prohibited from possessing firearms and barred by law from resisting lawful enemy attack or defending themselves from abduction and kidnapping in unmarked vehicles. There was no bona fide court process to impose interminable conditions of excessive bail, parole, or probation without a trial on pains of cruel and unusual punishments, and we think large money has changed hands in the form of selectively enforced "fines" imposed without the due process of law, and charged as bribery to the defendants if disclosed.

Forum List

Back