Documents Reveal White Supremacists Discuss Using Virus As Bioweapon

This isn't good. The last thing we need is for stupid people to go around infecting our law enforcement officials and minorities.

They discussed infecting the FBI and minorities.

What kind of people do such things? I just can't wrap my brain around this.

Federal law enforcement document reveals white supremacists discussed using coronavirus as a bioweapon
Me and four of my friends discussed Tom Brady leaving the Pats. There are more of us than white supremacists. You’re just looking to stir up trouble, Leftist Dana.
Dana didn't publish the article. It's news. It's how people are alerted to trouble. Thank you Dana for bringing it to our attention.

You're welcome.
You’re a troll. And you still won’t respond to me directly.

Hoax.....moron......it originated in the very place where they have a bio weapon lab......

Oh, you are on the payroll....got it.

It originated in a place where they eat bats. Coincidence?

Fact check: Did coronavirus originate in a Chinese laboratory?

Richard Ebright, a professor of chemical biology at Rutgers University, said in an interview with The Washington Post: “Based on the virus genome and properties, there is no indication whatsoever that it was an engineered virus.”
Lab? LMAO, no. Country — 100% yes!

Go back to huffing.
You disagree it started in China? You’re kidding right?

No, I'm debating people who said it started in a lab and at least one of them think it was launched purposefully. I have no idea what you're doing.
I am telling you that is irrelevant. It started in China and the only country they told early was Russia. Notice how the virus has not spread there. Russia closed borders immediately and practiced social distancing immediately.

I have Had people call me all sorts of anti Jew rhetoric
All were Muslim? So, I now ask:

Do you REALLY think your personal anecdote is representative of reality when anti semitism is a cornerstone of white supremacism?

Furthermore, do you really think that is evidence of a larger threat, or maybe evidence that white supremacists have been shamed into hiding? I'm trying to count the Muslims shouting "Jews will not replace us!" In pictures from Charlottesville. I am still at zero.

This isn't good. The last thing we need is for stupid people to go around infecting our law enforcement officials and minorities.

Federal law enforcement document reveals white supremacists discussed using coronavirus as a bioweapon
We just had a report this week of teenagers (race censured by the pro minority lib news media) spitting on produce in the grocery stores

and not just one isolated incident but incidents across the country

This isn't good. The last thing we need is for stupid people to go around infecting out law enforcement officials and minorities.

You're about to die from the yellow man's death virus and you're worried about a handful of redneck peckerwood hillbillies?

Been checked for a fever yet? You're starting to sound confused and disoriented.

One positive thing to come out of this COVID-19 Pandemic is that more nations are going to see that it is of paramount importance NOT to have open borders. I think when the Western world emerges from the COVID-19 Pandemic nearly all of the border restrictions we have now in place will be put permanently into place and so Muh Economic Migrants had better already start thinking of you know going to Saudi Arabia or other Middle Eastern nations or staying in Sub-Saharan Africa, that crowd has worse diseases and viruses than COVID-19, that crowd they are literally walking Biological Weapons.

Dana would never post something like this for example. Doesn’t fit her leftist narrative of hate.

Teva donates potential coronavirus treatment to hospitals across the US

white sup. lmfao

84139894_1019870175044825_3333693863570178048_o.jpg

You should buy some Jon McNaughton art M-Dub - It's so seedy and awful that it'll look TERRIFIC in your Dotard Shrine! :)

This isn't good. The last thing we need is for stupid people to go around infecting out law enforcement officials and minorities.

You're about to die from the yellow man's death virus and you're worried about a handful of redneck peckerwood hillbillies?

Been checked for a fever yet? You're starting to sound confused and disoriented.

One positive thing to come out of this COVID-19 Pandemic is that more nations are going to see that it is of paramount importance NOT to have open borders. I think when the Western world emerges from the COVID-19 Pandemic nearly all of the border restrictions we have now in place will be put permanently into place and so Muh Economic Migrants had better already start thinking of you know going to Saudi Arabia or other Middle Eastern nations or staying in Sub-Saharan Africa, that crowd has worse diseases than COVID-19, they are literally walking Biological Weapons.
Trump may get his Wall after all and China is going to pay for it.

I doubt they'd be smart enough to pull it off. They probably were just discussing it at a MAGA rally in between speakers, fer fun 'n stuff.
On an encrypted chat site like this. Well, we know what crazies come here. Imagine a white supremacist one!
I can see some white cracker casually strolling up to an FBI door and licking the door knob. lol
white sup. lmfao

I doubt tramp ever when near a motorcycle much less driven one.

The trail for COVID-19 begins in China in Wuhan where they happen to have a level 4 Biolab, because of what the Chinese have unleashed on the Western world they need SEVERELY punishing and I mean SEVERELY to the ultimate extreme. Fuck China, take them down.

Your asking the US to take them down. What is wrong with your country, most of realize its not a biolab hoax.

Hoax.....moron......it originated in the very place where they have a bio weapon lab......

SO WHAT? The Swine Flu originated on a pig farm in Central Mexico. Ebola originated in Sudan and the Democratic Republic of Congo and was transmitted by bats. SARS transmitted itself to humans via civet cats. They say a lot of these viruses start in China because people eat some really weird shit over there. I trust the scientists and researchers who spend their lives answering questions about deadly viruses to save us. I trust them a lot more than a guy with a politically motivated opinion who apparently believes every goddamned thing he reads on his far right websites.

Yeah that's it...libs were just joking...
Yes, probably every one. Do you think white supremacists were joking? Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot .... You came into this thread not to talk about the topic, but to vomit whataboutism. I have a guess as to why.

Did they get the idea from the Chinese....who actually made the bio weapon to use as bio weapon?

Does your voice echo in Alex Jones' bowels?

Are you still licking the crotch on your Che Guevara poster, or has the Wuhan virus made you refrain some?

I have Had people call me all sorts of anti Jew rhetoric
All were Muslim? So, I now ask:

Do you REALLY think your personal anecdote is representative of reality when anti semitism is a cornerstone of white supremacism?

Furthermore, do you really think that is evidence of a larger threat, or maybe evidence that white supremacists have been shamed into hiding? I'm trying to count the Muslims shouting "Jews will not replace us!" In pictures from Charlottesville. I am still at zero.
We all have our journeys. You may discount mine if you so choose.

white sup. lmfao

I doubt tramp ever went near a motorcycle much less driven one.

The trail for COVID-19 begins in China in Wuhan where they happen to have a level 4 Biolab, because of what the Chinese have unleashed on the Western world they need SEVERELY punishing and I mean SEVERELY to the ultimate extreme. Fuck China, take them down.

Your asking the US to take them down. What is wrong with your country, most of realize its not a biolab hoax.

How did you come to this "realization" that it wasn't a product of the Chinese biological weapons lab? I'm assuming you have some proof to back up your assertion?

China claims that the virus was "planted" by some US soldiers in Wuhan. Is that a more logical explanation to you?

Richard Ebright, a professor of chemical biology at Rutgers University, said in an interview with The Washington Post: “Based on the virus genome and properties, there is no indication whatsoever that it was an engineered virus.”

And in Western nations we do not eat bats and we all got COVID-19 via Globalist travel from Chinese getting into Western nations and via borders being open. IF we permanently had restrictions on travel from certain nations and if we permanently closed our borders we would not be getting things like COVID-19.

So, is this you back pedaling on the whole bio weapon lab origination story now? So, now you're moving onto the next cause of wingnuts everywhere, border crossing, legal or otherwise?

If borders were restricted as you fantasize about the stock market would be even lower than it is now, what would Trump have been bragging about the last 3 years?

No not back pedaling, I maintain my position that to me and others China deliberately developing COVID-19 cannot be ruled out and this should be fully investigated because if not the next virus might be 1000 times more horrific than COVID-19.

Change the subject to borders is back pedaling. And yes, this being a man made virus has been ruled out. And now just saying "ruled out" is back pedaling from your insistence that it definitely was man made and launched on purpose.

I have always been 100% in support of total permanent restricted travel from certain nations that are considered hostile and alien to Western values and also to have permanently closed borders. This throughout modern history is how nations have protected themselves, by limiting WHO can be in the nation and not by having borders wide open.

Like I said, you'd have killed off Trump's chances in 2020 for sure.

No if borders were restricted the stock market would not be lower. For Centuries borders were restricted and that did not affect the economy of Western nations. We would all do what we all used to do Trade, there is nothing wrong with Globalised Trade it's how the world has ALWAYS operated, there is EVERYTHING WRONG with Globalised Borders it's how the world has NEVER operated.

Really? Like when? Countries have always traded with each other.

I'm looking forward to this virus passing so that I can continue to travel the globe and I welcome others to visit the United States. You on the other hand can simply lock the door to the basement and you'll be fine.

We all have our journeys. You may discount mine if you so choose.
I didn't discount yours, and that's a pathetic dodge. Muslim anti semitism is real and should be called out. Hard to do, when liberals throw themselves in front of Islam like a human shield, and conservatives balk and bow out the moment you point to religion as a cause. That leaves me on an island.

white sup. lmfao

A pneumonia of unknown cause detected in Wuhan, China was first reported to the WHO Country Office in China on 31 December 2019.
Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) - events as they happen
----------------------------
why would they report it to WHO??

Lab? LMAO, no. Country — 100% yes!

Go back to huffing.
You disagree it started in China? You’re kidding right?

No, I'm debating people who said it started in a lab and at least one of them think it was launched purposefully. I have no idea what you're doing.
I am telling you that is irrelevant. It started in China and the only country they told early was Russia. Notice how the virus has not spread there. Russia closed borders immediately and practiced social distancing immediately.

It's not relevant if China launched a bio weapon or not? You'e got a really bizarre way of trying to help your board buddies arguments.

Forum List

Back