Documents Reveal White Supremacists Discuss Using Virus As Bioweapon

This isn't good. The last thing we need is for stupid people to go around infecting our law enforcement officials and minorities.

They discussed infecting the FBI and minorities.

What kind of people do such things? I just can't wrap my brain around this.

Federal law enforcement document reveals white supremacists discussed using coronavirus as a bioweapon
Me and four of my friends discussed Tom Brady leaving the Pats. There are more of us than white supremacists. You’re just looking to stir up trouble, Leftist Dana.

white sup. lmfao

84139894_1019870175044825_3333693863570178048_o.jpg

I doubt tramp ever when near a motorcycle much less driven one.
This isn't good. The last thing we need is for stupid people to go around infecting out law enforcement officials and minorities.

Federal law enforcement document reveals white supremacists discussed using coronavirus as a bioweapon

You're about to die from the yellow man's death virus and you're worried about a handful of redneck peckerwood hillbillies?

Been checked for a fever yet? You're starting to sound confused and disoriented.

The trail for COVID-19 begins in China in Wuhan where they happen to have a level 4 Biolab, because of what the Chinese have unleashed on the Western world they need SEVERELY punishing and I mean SEVERELY to the ultimate extreme. Fuck China, take them down.

Your asking the US to take them down. What is wrong with your country, most of realize its not a biolab hoax.

Hoax.....moron......it originated in the very place where they have a bio weapon lab......

Oh, you are on the payroll....got it.

It originated in a place where they eat bats. Coincidence?

Fact check: Did coronavirus originate in a Chinese laboratory?

Richard Ebright, a professor of chemical biology at Rutgers University, said in an interview with The Washington Post: “Based on the virus genome and properties, there is no indication whatsoever that it was an engineered virus.”
Lab? LMAO, no. Country — 100% yes!

This isn't good. The last thing we need is for stupid people to go around infecting our law enforcement officials and minorities.

Who could have ever guessed. Do they not understand how that door swings open both ways if they really tried to carry out such a war like crime? Because, that's what it is. It's war.

There are more of us than white supremacists
No doubt. But let's remember how it got that way. It's easy to take such things for granted, when really, a lot of effort went into changing our society to get where we are.

Point being, it is still good to recognize the threat, even when it is diminished, and to make sure these pukes know that we are always watching.

Me and four of my friends discussed Tom Brady leaving the Pats. There are more of us than white supremacists. You’re just looking to stir up trouble, Leftist Dana.
Dana didn't publish the article. It's news. It's how people are alerted to trouble. Thank you Dana for bringing it to our attention.

There are more of us than white supremacists
No doubt. But let's remember how it got that way. It's easy to take such things for granted, when really, a lot of effort went into changing our society to get where we are.

Point being, it is still good to recognize the threat, even when it is diminished, and to make sure these pukes know that we are always watching.
I am a Jew. I see more hate from the likes of Omar and Tlaib with their open BDS crap than I do from white supremacists. I am 39 and have never met or run into a white supremacist. I have run into several Jew haters who are basically Leftist Democrats. Everyone has their own journey and experience.

white sup. lmfao

The trail for COVID-19 begins in China in Wuhan where they happen to have a level 4 Biolab, because of what the Chinese have unleashed on the Western world they need SEVERELY punishing and I mean SEVERELY to the ultimate extreme. Fuck China, take them down.

Your asking the US to take them down. What is wrong with your country, most of realize its not a biolab hoax.

Hoax.....moron......it originated in the very place where they have a bio weapon lab......

Yes it did, Wuhan the place where they have a level 4 Biolab and Wuhan got the full blast of COVID-19 first, not Beijing not some remote area in China and China is a VERY big nation and yet the ONE place that FIRST got COVID-19 was Wuhan where they have a level 4 Biolab. It's not rocket science to follow this, it's there in black and white, it's 2+2 = 4 etc

Neat.

Richard Ebright, a professor of chemical biology at Rutgers University, said in an interview with The Washington Post: “Based on the virus genome and properties, there is no indication whatsoever that it was an engineered virus.”

Does it bother you that Trump praises Xi for China's response to the virus?

I do not care what these Fact Check things say, I am dealing in black and white and that this is too big of a coincidence that Wuhan where they have a level 4 Biolab all of a sudden the entire population gets a full on blast of COVID-19. IF the Chinese were half as intelligent as they think they are they would have first given that blast to ANYWHERE in China BUT Wuhan.

You think only in black and white, that's for sure.

I care about what scientists think and if you read the article several of them talk about how this is not man made and that if a bio weapon were to be crated they would manipulate a deadlier version of coronavirus.

Yeah, you'd think if the Chinese were going to launch a bio weapon they would first do the most obvious of things like not launching it near their own lab or in their own country. Just think, if a conspiratorial moron like you came up with that it's a slam dunk the Chinese know better too.

This isn't good. The last thing we need is for stupid people to go around infecting out law enforcement officials and minorities.

You're about to die from the yellow man's death virus and you're worried about a handful of redneck peckerwood hillbillies?

Been checked for a fever yet? You're starting to sound confused and disoriented.

Chinese Supremacists?

Dana didn't publish the article. It's news. It's how people are alerted to trouble. Thank you Dana for bringing it to our attention.
Dana always finds obscure articles that are anti Trump or anti Leftism and posts them. One way Dana. But then again being foreign troll you knew that. I bet Dana doesn’t respond to my post because she fears me as I consistently expose her as a biased Leftist that she is.

If only you could find a final solution to the white people problem..

But you democrats are close to coming up with something, real close...

white sup. lmfao

Go back to huffing.

white sup. lmfao

And in Western nations we do not eat bats and we all got COVID-19 via Globalist travel from Chinese getting into Western nations and via borders being open. IF we permanently had restrictions on travel from certain nations and if we permanently closed our borders we would not be getting things like COVID-19.

So, is this you back pedaling on the whole bio weapon lab origination story now? So, now you're moving onto the next cause of wingnuts everywhere, border crossing, legal or otherwise?

If borders were restricted as you fantasize about the stock market would be even lower than it is now, what would Trump have been bragging about the last 3 years?

No not back pedaling, I maintain my position that to me and others China deliberately developing COVID-19 cannot be ruled out and this should be fully investigated because if not the next virus might be 1000 times more horrific than COVID-19.

I have always been 100% in support of total permanent restricted travel from certain nations that are considered hostile and alien to Western values and also to have permanently closed borders. This throughout modern history is how nations have protected themselves, by limiting WHO can be in the nation and not by having borders wide open.

No if borders were restricted the stock market would not be lower. For Centuries borders were restricted and that did not affect the economy of Western nations. We would all do what we all used to do Trade, there is nothing wrong with Globalised Trade it's how the world has ALWAYS operated, there is EVERYTHING WRONG with Globalised Borders it's how the world has NEVER operated.

I am a Jew. I see more hate from the likes of Omar and Tlaib with their open BDS crap than I do from white supremacists
You see more hate from 2 people than from 10s of 1000s? Then you're not paying attention, or you're being fed skewed information. Furthermore, whataboutism is not cover for anything. I can call out their iron aged based anti semitism AND white supremacists. Can you?

I am 39 and have never met or run into a white supremacist.
Yes you have. They just have to hide it, precisely because of the efforts made to change our society.

You're welcome.

white sup. lmfao

Go back to huffing.
You disagree it started in China? You’re kidding right?

Instead of obsessing about the WRONG things perhaps the American Federal whatever should instead crack the whip on China where COVID-19 was developed and tested first on their own population and then released via mass travel to Western nations.

Problem is, one of the two major parties takes it's orders directly from Beijing.

The democrat party, a wholly owned subsidiary of Communist China, Inc.

Go back to huffing.
You disagree it started in China? You’re kidding right?

No, I'm debating people who said it started in a lab and at least one of them think it was launched purposefully. I have no idea what you're doing.

I am a Jew. I see more hate from the likes of Omar and Tlaib with their open BDS crap than I do from white supremacists
You see more hate from 2 people than from 10s of 1000s? Then you're not paying attention, or you're being fed skewed information. Furthermore, whataboutism is not cover for anything. I can call out their iron aged based anti semitism AND white supremacists. Can you?

I am 39 and have never met or run into a white supremacist.
Yes you have. They just have to hide it, precisely because of the efforts made to change our society.
I said “the likes off”. I have Had people call me all sorts of anti Jew rhetoric..all were Muslim. Just my experience. We all have our journeys. If I have run into the KKK they never stated as such. I wear My Star of David openly.

It the Short-Fingered Vulgarian catches word of this, he'll have AG Billy Barf put an end to it. This is his BASE - Sad :(

Homeland Security has identified white supremacist violence as one of the major domestic extremist threats facing the United State, and there has been a push to start tracking such groups the way U.S. intelligence agencies track foreign terrorists.

kek.jpg

Forum List

Back