Does Anybody Even Care About Covid Anymore?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm asking this question because I just read this morning that there's a new variant this morning,.. but I couldn't even care less. Here's the link for anybody who does though.

Nearly 700,000 Americans have died from Covid since Biden took office, almost double the number that died under Trump. Biden couldn't care less about it. He literally has zero interest in the subject, unless he's using it as an excuse to cover for one of his many disastrous policies. As soon as Biden was inaugurated, the corporate media completely stopped talking about Covid.

I'm not saying I don't care about the people who are getting sick and dying and died from it,.. I'm just not concerned about getting it myself. I should have said that differently. My mistake.

I'm not saying I don't care about the people who are getting sick and dying and died from it,.. I'm just not concerned about getting it myself. I should have said that differently. My mistake.

OK, but my point stands. Covid was only ever about getting Donald Trump out of office, hence the near-total silence on the subject from the government and their media since January of 2021.

Nearly 700,000 Americans have died from Covid since Biden took office, almost double the number that died under Trump. Biden couldn't care less about it. He literally has zero interest in the subject, unless he's using it as an excuse to cover for one of his many disastrous policies. As soon as Biden was inaugurated, the corporate media completely stopped talking about Covid.

Anyone who died that was unvaccinated can be considered a suicide

OK, but my point stands. Covid was only ever about getting Donald Trump out of office, hence the near-total silence on the subject from the government and their media since January of 2021.

Oh,.. I thought you were saying that it was a bad thing if we stopped caring about it.

The fickle, jaded tastes of American IQs for being entertained can't change the fact that H. sapiens still hasn't answered the question of origin of a virus that has killed millions and will continue to mutate inside and outside the laboratory.

Russia is still interested in these pathogens:

Don't know what reality you live in. We might be done with COVID, but it isn't done with us. Couple of new variants look to be more contagious than their bretheren. Hopefully not
more deadly.

Your savior was President when the virus landed here. He ignored it for almost two full months.
That's what cost him the election. He had no business sitting in the chair anyway.

I'm asking this question because I just read this morning that there's a new variant this morning,.. but I couldn't even care less. Here's the link for anybody who does though.

It was only important when Trump was President.
And that says everything about the media, the entire left spectrum and the entire left elected officials.

I don't care about COVID anymore it's only the people who refused a vaccine that are still whining about it.

No, I don't care. I had a bad case of Covid but it was utterly impossible to avoid with vaccines or isolation or masks or anything, so what is the point in worrying? I'm pretty seriously disillusioned about our so-called "medical experts" and believe we were stampeded into panic that we never should have allowed them to do. I'm not interested in Covid or in ANY of the new things they are trying to get us panicked about. Worthless doctors.

No, I don't care. I had a bad case of Covid but it was utterly impossible to avoid with vaccines or isolation or masks or anything, so what is the point in worrying? I'm pretty seriously disillusioned about our so-called "medical experts" and believe we were stampeded into panic that we never should have allowed them to do. I'm not interested in Covid or in ANY of the new things they are trying to get us panicked about. Worthless doctors.
Bonzi and I both had a bad bout with Covid, and both of us were vaccinated fully.
And then I got it a second time this year, but it was like having a minor cold.
So to your point - absolutely. The Covid freakout was a lot more to do with politics than keeping people safe

Like the cancer patients, transplant recipients, and people with HIV?

Figures you'd say that, you Nazi piece of shit.

If there are vaccines that you refuse to take and you subsequently die……It was suicide

I quit caring long ago.

Exactly. I'll either get it or I won't,.. but so far I've been lucky. I think I'm more likely to die in a car accident than to die of Covid though.

I don't care about COVID anymore it's only the people who refused a vaccine that are still whining about it.

I'm all for personal choice, but that's their problem. I can understand their reasonings, but they have no reason to complain about it if they don't get the shot(s).

Anyone who died that was unvaccinated can be considered a suicide

If there are vaccines that you refuse to take and you subsequently die……It was suicide

It would be much fairer to say that if you're stupid enough to let them inject you with dangerous experimental drugs, and you die from the adverse effects of those drugs, that that would be suicide.

Does Anybody Even Care About Covid Anymore?

From the beginning, I clearly recognized it for what it was—a common cold/flu outbreak, exaggerated and weaponized for malevolent political purposes.

For more than two years, now, I have been amazed and chagrined at the extreme stupidity of so many of my fellow Americans, falling for this absurd hoax; being manipulated by blatant lies and fearmongering to the point that they literally begged government to destroy our freedoms and our economy.

Forum List

Back