Does Anybody Watch "Red Eye" With Greg Gutfeld

se_cupp_01.jpg

SECupp.jpg

vlcsnap2010021106h56m00s225.jpg

Oh yeah, the Sarah Elizabeth pics are repeat-worthy!

This is a hilarious one hour production that airs Monday-Friday at 3:AM, ET. Now pleased to see Greg having a regular slot with O'Reilly on Thursdays. Very *kewl!* The guy is a riot and is into Current Events and sexy ladies in short skirts...:lol: Always an hour of laughter for fans of the show.

Have you seen this show, which airs, unfortunately at midnight in Oregon, but at 9:pM on weekends?

Sometimes, when I can't sleep. I like it. ;)

(and how I first discovered Thaddeus McCotter)
I had McCotter on my podcast show after he friended me out of the blue on MySpace a few years ago.

Remember that dinosaur?

MySpace? Yeah, but I was never on it.

First time I saw the mild mannered McCotter outside Red Eye (I think): someone e-mailed me the below YT vid.

This was during the "financial crises" part uno...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbkjIfBIWK4]YouTube - McCotter Rejects 700 Billion Dollar Bag of Dung[/ame]

I like Fox News and I watch it often. I don't watch "Red Eye" because I think it's the dumbest thing I have ever seen on tv.

I don't know any of those type fellas, and I'm on record here a gazillion times as a Palin hater.

An outright one.

You're such a hyper-partisan lout, you can't even keep the stripes of the players straight on a message board. If they don't cheerlead you or agree with you, they are "from the right" or they are "republicans."

You continue to illustrate your towering ignorance and stupidity.

Show me where I said it was about you.

Towering ignorance and stupidity indeed. You being such a hack, you cant even see where YOU highlighed. Oh dear god you are such a dumb ass.
You continue to try to wipe the dogshit off your feet, now you have it in your mouth. Context, s0n.... It's not something you can conveniently just push aside.

But it's humorous to watch you try!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"A lot of older republican gentlemen said the same thing about Palin." :rofl: and this somehow offended you.

Conveniently push that aside.

Show me where I said it was about you.

Towering ignorance and stupidity indeed. You being such a hack, you cant even see where YOU highlighed. Oh dear god you are such a dumb ass.
You continue to try to wipe the dogshit off your feet, now you have it in your mouth. Context, s0n.... It's not something you can conveniently just push aside.

"A lot of older republican gentlemen said the same thing about Palin." :rofl:
Except, they didn't. Oh wait..... In your feeble mind they might have!

Such a clueless dolt you are, not quite as fun as a real can in a game of kick the can though.

Still as dumb as a rock though..... you can relate right?

A guy on a message board calls Dr. Maddow dumb. This is priceless. Righty. That whole stanford, Oxford dr. of politics thingy just means nothing...she a lesbian! lololol

SC Cupps on the other hand is so purty. She makes you squirm and feel funny in your special area's as you snuggle down to watch an hour of fox..Wow.

Damn right.... :eusa_drool:

\/ \/ Lets see Madcow do this: \/ \/
se_cupp_01.jpg

SECupp.jpg

As for Madcows pedigree.... Bush had a Hell of a resume and I bet you a dollar you thought he was a dumbass as well.

Degrees DONT MEAN SHIT if you dont know what to do with the knowledge you recieve.

Intellectually you are trying to copare maddow to bush? Bush got his degree's becuase of his father and from what I read, he was a c student.

Maddow is a doctor of politics who is very very good at what she does.

You guys like to look at eye candy and thats what fox gives you. No subtance, just hot babes. They will school ya.

Wow. :cool:

Still as dumb as a rock though..... you can relate right?

A guy on a message board calls Dr. Maddow dumb. This is priceless. Righty. That whole stanford, Oxford dr. of politics thingy just means nothing...she a lesbian! lololol

SC Cupps on the other hand is so purty. She makes you squirm and feel funny in your special area's as you snuggle down to watch an hour of fox..Wow.

se_cupp_01.jpg

SECupp.jpg

As for Madcows pedigree.... Bush had a Hell of a resume and I bet you a dollar you thought he was a dumbass as well.

Degrees DONT MEAN SHIT if you dont know what to do with the knowledge you recieve.

Damn. 'Tween her and Megyn Kelly, I'm tempted to start watching fox.. :eek:

megyn-kelly-hot-in-GQ.jpg

:eusa_drool:

"A lot of older republican gentlemen said the same thing about Palin." :rofl:
Except, they didn't. Oh wait..... In your feeble mind they might have!

Such a clueless dolt you are, not quite as fun as a real can in a game of kick the can though.

did you or did you not see the vids of the hot babes on fox? Why do you think they are there? For their insight into politics? Come on...it makes you tingle down there. :lol:

Last edited:

se_cupp_01.jpg

SECupp.jpg

Watch...dont listen. Oh and a few of the Blondie bimbo's on fox actually have brains, but damn they HAVE to play it down for their audiences....lol

se_cupp_01.jpg

SECupp.jpg

Watch...dont listen. Oh and a few of the Blondie bimbo's on fox actually have brains, but damn they HAVE to play it down for their audiences....lol

Haha, yeah.. Watch with the TV on mute.. :tongue:

If this show has SC Cupps (or however you spell her name) on, I will never watch it. Oh wait, this is a fox show?

Oh hell no then.

Yeah, you prolly like Rachel Madcow (or however you spell her name) huh?

You mean Dr. Rachel Maddow?

A graduate of Castro Valley High School in Castro Valley, California, Maddow earned a degree in public policy from Stanford University in 1994.[15] At graduation she was awarded the John Gardner Fellowship. She was also the recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship and began her postgraduate study in 1995 at Lincoln College, Oxford. In 2001, she earned a Doctor of Philosophy (DPhil) in politics from Oxford University.

Uh, yeah...I like her better than ol Cupps....lololololol

She's a fucking Rhodes scholar and a Oxford grad and a Dr. :doubt:

Maddow has a degree in "public policy" and a Doctorate in Philosophy of Politics? Wow, how unimpressive. :tongue: Those subjects are the equivalent of "basket weaving" and "film studies" in the real world........:lol::lol::lol:

AND she's an ugly man hater too....yuck....

se_cupp_01.jpg

SECupp.jpg

Intellectually you are trying to copare maddow to bush? Bush got his degree's becuase of his father and from what I read, he was a c student.

Say what you will... at least we know what his grades were. Can we say the same for Obama? Nope.... they are sealed :eek:
I wonder why.... :eusa_shhh: we cant ask that though.

Maddow is a doctor of politics who is very very good at what she does.

You guys like to look at eye candy and thats what fox gives you. No subtance, just hot babes. They will school ya.

Wow. :cool:

Stepped in it again I see... :clap2:

I like Fox News and I watch it often. I don't watch "Red Eye" because I think it's the dumbest thing I have ever seen on tv.

Aren't all the men who either host and/or are regulars on the show gay?

How does that square with uber RWers who, clearly, from the response in this thread, absolutely adore this program?

Forum List

Back