Does anyone believe some of these protests are funded?

I certainly believe there’s some funding going on but it doesn’t necessarily mean it has to be some whole organized group being paid to riot. But paying a few individuals to show up wherever the crowds form and once they’re all fired up a rock or something through a plate glass window is all it takes for others’ cojones to suddenly swell with the desire to cash in on the free stuff behind the broken windows. For a few hundred bucks someone could buy millions of dollars worth of immediate damages, plus ongoing business loses, unemployed workers, etc.

Well, the gloves had to come off sooner or later. Buckle up!

If so, they were probably just waiting for any reason to engage in this and it was going to happen anyway. If it is being funded, these activities need to be exposed accordingly and turn it against those doing so in 2020.
Of course they are.

Just like all protests.

Damn straight this was organized. This was organized by the Minneapolis PD when they curb stomped a man to death on his neck. GTFOOH

You have anarchists, white power, and criminals using the protests for cover at night though. That’s loosely organized. The common thread though in the real protest is oppression and inhumanity.
Annually the Police kill more than twice as many white suspects and black suspects, the big difference is the amount of Media Hype that causes racial tensions and race riots
There are 1/5 as many Black Americans as White in this country. Did you flunk math?

Damn straight this was organized. This was organized by the Minneapolis PD when they curb stomped a man to death on his neck. GTFOOH

You have anarchists, white power, and criminals using the protests for cover at night though. That’s loosely organized. The common thread though in the real protest is oppression and inhumanity.
Annually the Police kill more than twice as many white suspects and black suspects, the big difference is the amount of Media Hype that causes racial tensions and race riots
There are 1/5 as many Black Americans as White in this country. Did you flunk math?
yes, and what is your point?

yes, and what is your point?
Welll now that you admitted you flunked math I dont know how to close the loop on your misunderstanding....
1591038659669.png

If so, they were probably just waiting for any reason to engage in this and it was going to happen anyway. If it is being funded, these activities need to be exposed accordingly and turn it against those doing so in 2020.
I do. Absolutely. Soros.

His name is a Red Herring, there is no way one guy is responsible for all this funding. I'd blame many different agencies around the world before I would blame one guy.
what's the end game? That's what I'm always trying to figure out. Power, money, politics, global control. what do you think?
They ain't getting shit, and miscalculated. Fuck 'em! :auiqs.jpg:

Keep poking the bear, fucktards.
I'm telling you right now, you keep fucking with Americans, and you're about to have a bad, bad time, baby.

We ain't the ones, boy. Un-uh! :eusa_naughty:

:auiqs.jpg: Awesome. You're so hard I bet you wipe with sandpaper.

Fuck right the hell off with that bullshit.

I do. Absolutely. Soros.

His name is a Red Herring, there is no way one guy is responsible for all this funding. I'd blame many different agencies around the world before I would blame one guy.
what's the end game? That's what I'm always trying to figure out. Power, money, politics, global control. what do you think?

I'm telling you right now, you keep fucking with Americans, and you're about to have a bad, bad time, baby.

60 grit!

Apparently you did, because 13% is less than 1/5; Derp!

I do. Absolutely. Soros.

60 grit!
Seriously? I'm skeered we may have a civil war, among other things?

I do. Absolutely. Soros.

His name is thrown around WAY too easily. You can agree that Soros is a billionaire who has funded left wing causes without turning him into a comic book supervillain hell bent on world domination. :dunno:
So what do think is behind it. Inquiring minds want to know?
Greedy angry assholes. No other reason to loot other than wanting something you didn’t pay for.

The rioters deserve no humanity when they steal and destroy.

I do. Absolutely. Soros.

60 grit!

I knew it! How's the bootstraps doing?

I do. Absolutely. Soros.

60 grit!

Have no fear. There should be no doubt Marion and his magnificent titanium asshole will lead us to victory.

I do. Absolutely. Soros.

His name is thrown around WAY too easily. You can agree that Soros is a billionaire who has funded left wing causes without turning him into a comic book supervillain hell bent on world domination. :dunno:
So what do think is behind it. Inquiring minds want to know?
Greedy angry assholes. No other reason to loot other than wanting something you didn’t pay for.
That's what I was thinking too. but what's been going on the last few months is scary. I grew up on short wave?
:omg:

I do. Absolutely. Soros.

60 grit!

Have no fear. There should be no doubt Marion and his magnificent titanium asshole will lead us to victory.
Can you guys do it? promise me

I do. Absolutely. Soros.

60 grit!

Can you guys do it? promise me

No can do. I try to keep my distance with assholes, and I especially avoid standing directly behind them.

Forum List

Back