Does anyone else think that Bush's Axis of Evil speech was completely unnecessary?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
When I hear that right after 911 I thought it was unnecessary to put these countries on notice. I know these countries are not nice players in the world but why escalate the hostilities between them? I just kind of thought the whole thing was kind of pointless considering we have real terrorist trying kill us and including them into the war on terrorism just made fighting the war on terrorism harder because a lot of people didn't agree with the connection. Unfortunately, he just kept using the word terrorism as a catch all phrase against these countries. Ain't they a part of the war on terrorism since we included them on the list of enemy countries? I thought it was an unfair connection between 911 and those countries since they actually didn't have much to do with our immediate problem at the time.

"Axis of evil" would be the correct term but the problem is people can not properly discern even within themselves.

They made a deal with the devil and the devil had no intentions on following through on their end of the bargain.

Forum List

Back