🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does Anyone Here Work With Door Dash?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
I just quit being a driver (dasher) Door Dash. I hate that all their activity is done online on a cell phone. First of all, we have to pay for the cell phone, then we have to pay for the data, and then we have to pay for our gas.

What really irked me though, was that when I tried to place a call to Support, there was no one there to answer my call. Instead I got a recording. This was to be my first dash, and being a rookie, I needed some information. It was inacceptable, insufficient, unsatisfactory, to get a recording directing me to go to the company's website, press help, and then wait for an email 24-48 hours later.

I'm now hooked up with Uber, which has 24/7 live operator assistance, and you don't have to schedule anything. You just press the blue, go button, and start work.

I'm glad that worked out for you. My family put the uber app on my phone, but it is so small, I can't read it. Is there a way to make it bigger on my phone? I need a book, Phones for Dummies.

I'm glad that worked out for you. My family put the uber app on my phone, but it is so small, I can't read it. Is there a way to make it bigger on my phone? I need a book, Phones for Dummies.
I need that book too. I think most things were easier to do before computers and cell phones.

Forum List

Back