Does Apple Cider Vinegar Actually Work for Weight Loss?

Who Is Touting Apple Cider Vinegar For Weight Loss?

• Fat Black Chicks?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obese Coach Potatoes?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:cool: Coach potatoes?

I've heard that for at least 20 years, but don't know anyone that has tried it. I do know the grapefruit diet works.

Trust me: Half a bottle in your meal, and nobody's going to eat that shit.

Model chics on 2 bottles a day.

Apple cider vinegar is good for many things but I never heard of it used for weight loss.

I've never heard of it before and would always consult a doctor first. It probably has some not so pleasant side effects if you are drinking it. The best way to lose weight, which is probably what your doctor will say, is to exercise and watch what you eat.

The only reason there are so many various items on the market that claim weight loss without a change in one's eating and exercising habits is because P. T. Barnum was spot-on.

The only reason there are so many various items on the market that claim weight loss without a change in one's eating and exercising habits is because P. T. Barnum was spot-on.

People will believe and try anything if they can avoid working at it, or so it seems.
Amen.

Here's an analogy. I'm a golfer and pretty serious about it. Golf is a sport that takes lots of concentration about one's mechanics and lots and lots of practice time to improve aspects of one's game.

Lots of golfers however either don't have or want to put in the time it takes to improve, so they try to take shortcuts instead and thus become suckers for a vast array of goofy appliances, gizmos, magical clubs, and other crap marketed right at their weaknesses and pitched as sure cures for what ails their games. I dunno how many millions/billions people like that blow every year, but, again, Mr. Barnum got it right.

People will believe and try anything if they can avoid working at it, or so it seems.
Amen.

Here's an analogy. I'm a golfer and pretty serious about it. Golf is a sport that takes lots of concentration about one's mechanics and lots and lots of practice time to improve aspects of one's game.

Lots of golfers however either don't have or want to put in the time it takes to improve, so they try to take shortcuts instead and thus become suckers for a vast array of goofy appliances, gizmos, magical clubs, and other crap marketed right at their weaknesses and pitched as sure cures for what ails their games. I dunno how many millions/billions people like that blow every year, but, again, Mr. Barnum got it right.

Well, just think, if these things actually did work . . . everyone would be thin and obesity wouldn't be a problem. Lol.

Amen.

The thing with vinegar is that it is acting like a diuretic, so it makes you pee. If you get rid of excess water weight, that will affect your weight, but it is probably not responsible in any way for weight loss of actual fat tissue. That takes some willpower and self control and motivation. I'm sure that is the only way to lose weight. I mean, you can definitely lose weight with dieting, but you won't look very nice if you don't firm and tone your body too.

I use my home made Apple Cider Vinegar for last 3 years and I feel Wery good and I lost only a little weight.

I've never heard of it before and would always consult a doctor first. It probably has some not so pleasant side effects if you are drinking it. The best way to lose weight, which is probably what your doctor will say, is to exercise and watch what you eat.
NO. First he'll sell you some statin drugs from his favorite pharmaco. Then he'll send you to cousin Harry for a genetic evaluation(and referral commission) and prescribe some amphetamines and "low fat(poison) store bought GMO nonsense.
All along the weight loss was quite simple.
LuckyStrikeDoctor.jpg

NO. First he'll sell you some statin drugs from his favorite pharmaco. Then he'll send you to cousin Harry for a genetic evaluation(and referral commission) and prescribe some amphetamines and "low fat(poison) store bought GMO nonsense.
All along the weight loss was quite simple.
LuckyStrikeDoctor.jpg

That's not true at all. I type doctors reports for a living and most often, they recommend diet and exercise. It isn't their fault that a lot of their patients will insist on being put on weight loss supplements and other such things, or they will lie and say that they have tried diet and exercise when they obviously haven't.

Yes.

Drink it and you'll lose your appetite. Gross.

Forum List

Back