Does Biden Even Know What MAGA Is?

You didn't dispute what I said, moron.
I don't feel obligated to counter your 'in other words' critique, opinions or insults, but I did clarify who, imo, was to blame for the Neo-GOP flocks opinion and why.

I don't feel obligated to counter your 'in other words' critique, opinions or insults, but I did clarify who, imo, was to blame for the Neo-GOP flocks opinion and why.
Facts are to blame for their opinions, douchebag. Everything you posted is pure fantasy.

Trump asked this question tonight at the rally and I've been wanting to know ever since.
I figure he knows it means America isn't great unless you elect trump in the eyes of...well trump. Very cult like.

Facts are to blame for their opinions, douchebag. Everything you posted is pure fantasy.
Those were Joe's words on what MAGANUTS are to him as told to the entire world.

He's not wrong, The Neo-NUTS r Nutz.

I'll tell you: MAGA is a cancer of stupidity and conspiracy upon our nation. It needs eradication sooner than later.
I suspect he knows what MAGA is: An inexplicable political/cultural cult of personality surrounding one profoundly damaged man-child and enabled/advanced by craven politicians and opportunistic media pundits.

Common knowledge, y'know?

:dunno:

I suspect he knows what MAGA is: An inexplicable political/cultural cult of personality surrounding one profoundly damaged man-child and enabled/advanced by craven politicians and opportunistic media pundits.

You fucking progs just can't stand the fact that half the eligible voters don't hate Trump

Truth. I've noticed amongst the hacks that 'common knowledge/sense' usually equals: shit we are totally right/alright about & agree with.

He was very clear on what MAGA Republicans are.

"Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic.

"Not every Republican, not even the majority of Republicans, are MAGA Republicans. Not every Republican embraces their extreme ideology.

But there is no question that the Republican Party today is dominated, driven, and intimidated by Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans, and that is a threat to this country.

MAGA Republicans do not respect the Constitution. They do not believe in the rule of law. They do not recognize the will of the people.

They refuse to accept the results of a free election. And they’re working right now, as I speak, in state after state to give power to decide elections in America to partisans and cronies, empowering election deniers to undermine democracy itself.

MAGA forces are determined to take this country backwards — backwards to an America where there is no right to choose, no right to privacy, no right to contraception, no right to marry who you love.

They promote authoritarian leaders, and they fan the flames of political violence that are a threat to our personal rights, to the pursuit of justice, to the rule of law, to the very soul of this country.

They look at the mob that stormed the United States Capitol on January 6th — brutally attacking law enforcement — not as insurrectionists who placed a dagger to the throat of our democracy, but they look at them as patriots."

What a HUGE load of bullshit.

You fucking progs just can't stand the fact that half the eligible voters don't hate Trump

More than half actually.

No one feels obligated to pay attention to anything you post, Biden diaper.

What is MAGA?

Not that those words mean.

It's extremists Trumpian lunatics like the ones who attacked the Capitol on Jan 6. It's half QAnon insanity and half a desire to return to an America that (by today's standards) was not a wonderful place for a lot of Americans (women, gays, blacks...)

What is MAGA?

Not that those words mean.

It's extremists Trumpian lunatics like the ones who attacked the Capitol on Jan 6. It's half QAnon insanity and half a desire to return to an America that (by today's standards) was not a wonderful place for a lot of Americans (women, gays, blacks...)
What are they extreme about, saving the country?

What are they extreme about, saving the country?
Look at what you quoted

Here. I'll help

Look at what you quoted

Here. I'll help

How was it "not a nice place" for blacks and women? I know what you will say about why it wasn't nice for gays: no gay marriage. However, we shouldn't be changing our laws to cater to one special interest. Marriage has a purpose, and it's not to provide government benefits to a couple of fuck buddies.

You accuse without any proof. Why do you progs post your imbecile fantasies in here?

Trump asked this question tonight at the rally and I've been wanting to know ever since.
Obviously not since the economy is going to pot, inflation is going to pot, and we're all about to get wiped out by nuclear bombs. That's about as far away from Making America Great Again as you can get.

Witch may reguire a more heady definition of Bidenville.
I'm thinkin' more in line with the Movie and sequels
- Phantasm - { 1979 }

Forum List

Back