Does Biden truly believe his actions will affect the climate when at one time the world's Co2 was 7,000 PPM?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
"Some 500 million years ago, when the number of living things in the oceans exploded and creatures first stepped on land, the ancient atmosphere happened to be rich with about 7,000 ppm of carbon dioxide. "

Today climatechangevangelistas think the Earth's Co2 is a big problem....
"Based on the annual report from NOAA’s Global Monitoring Lab, global average atmospheric carbon dioxide
was 419.3 parts per million (“ppm” for short) in 2023,

THINK folks... at one time the Earth's Co2 was 17 times what it is now.... 7,000 PPM versus today's 419 PPM!
Earth 500 million years ago from this source: A map that fills a 500-million year gap in Earth's history

And Biden in his short time left: "I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019,

This from a 81 year old man that is having problems simply talking!

US: President Biden appeared to freeze during Juneteenth celebrations at the White House, and began slurring his words when speaking to the crowd​

Earth500millionyears.png

"Some 500 million years ago, when the number of living things in the oceans exploded and creatures first stepped on land, the ancient atmosphere happened to be rich with about 7,000 ppm of carbon dioxide. "

"Based on the annual report from NOAA’s Global Monitoring Lab, global average atmospheric carbon dioxide

THINK folks... at one time the Earth's Co2 was 17 times what it is now.... 7,000 PPM versus today's 419 PPM!
Earth 500 million years ago from this source: A map that fills a 500-million year gap in Earth's history

And Biden in his short time left: "I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019,

US: President Biden appeared to freeze during Juneteenth celebrations at the White House, and began slurring his words when speaking to the crowd​

View attachment 964967

Of course he doesn't believe it. No leftwing leader does, but that's not the point. The point is extracting billions of taxpayer cash while crippling the engine of capitalism.

View attachment 964967

Yes. Well, at least he thinks it's good PR. Vote for me because I will save the planet while my opponent will destroy the Earth (after taking democracy away first, of course).

Climate change is just one huge wealth redistribution scam
The sad point though is so many uninformed people become "climatechangevangelistas" driven by the biased MSM. Every newscast covering any weather activity use the term "climate change" somewhere in their reporting. A google search of "Climate change in the news" shows About 11,900,000 results in the news and in all: About 2,170,000,000 results.
I've not seen any and I'm by all means not able to see "all" the "Climate Change" material, but this distinguishing feature that our climate today couldn't stand 7,000 PPM Co2 isn't available.
How did the earth survived 7,000 PPM? Just curious because right now excitement and concern for a PPM of 429 has the experts concerned.

The climate hoax is about wealth redistribution and financial windfall those who invested in “green” tech.

NOTHING MORE.

How much damage to the climate are the two wars Biden let happen causing?.... what a joke... one day of warfare wipes out any good we have done for years...

The climate hoax is about wealth redistribution and financial windfall those who invested in “green” tech.

NOTHING MORE.
It's the latest in a long list of Dem SCAMS. Prior Dem SCAMS include global cooling. The hole in the ozone layer will burn us all alive. Deformed frogs is proof we are going to mutate. Endangered species proof we are going dying out. Deforestation proof we are going to suffocate.

Forum List

Back