Does Bob Woodward Have Mental Problems Like Crooked Hillary

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Bob Woodward just implied with his bizarre one syllable per second style of trying to get a point across, that the republican congress can prevent Crooked Hillary from doing anything radical. As The Donald has exposed, the republicans in congress don't do much to stop poor domestic and international policy of Butthurt Barry Hussaine Obama, nor of Crooked Hillary with her pay for play scheme, using the state department as her private hedge fund. Crooked Hillary could use executive orders, though since Obama did it and the lesbians on the Supreme Court will back her up.

Bob Woodward just implied with his bizarre one syllable per second style of trying to get a point across, that the republican congress can prevent Crooked Hillary from doing anything radical. As The Donald has exposed, the republicans in congress don't do much to stop poor domestic and international policy of Butthurt Barry Hussaine Obama, nor of Crooked Hillary with her pay for play scheme, using the state department as her private hedge fund. Crooked Hillary could use executive orders, though since Obama did it and the lesbians on the Supreme Court will back her up.

I think only Charles Manson could unpack all that bizarre/twisted shit. It's way over my head...

I think only Charles Manson could unpack all that bizarre/twisted shit. It's way over my head...
Basic math is way over your head.

With a stacked SC, she can do whatever she wants and they will rule it Constitutional whether it is or not.

Forum List

Back