🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does Comey deserve an apology? Not if you read the IG's report....Jail or nothing!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
In July 2017, the Department of Justice’s inspector general (IG) began an investigation into whether former FBI Director James Comey improperly handled and shared government memos, including some containing classified information.

The IG’s now-issued report found Comey guilty of multiple violations and referred him for possible prosecution. The Justice Department declined to prosecute.

After the IG report was issued, Comey declared exoneration and asked for apologies via Twitter: “I don’t need a public apology from those who defamed me, but a quick message with a ‘sorry we lied about you’ would be nice.”

However, almost the entirety of the IG’s report consists of harsh criticism and denouncements of Comey’s violations of Justice Department, intelligence community and FBI policies, an executive order, and his own FBI employment agreement.

So why did Comey really do wrong? According to the IG:

Outside of the FBI office, Comey improperly used his personal safe and personal devices — including his laptop and printer — to create, revise, store and transmit memos about his conversations with President Trump.

These memos are government documents that belong to the public and require special handling. Some contained classified information. Comey improperly treated them as if they were personal memos.

Comey used his personal devices even though the FBI outfitted his home with a secure, controlled-access room — a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility, or SCIF — designed for such purposes. The SCIF at Comey’s home contained a secure printer and a safe.

SNIP

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

-------------

We live in a ‘World turned upside down’. ‘Yes’ is ‘no’, up is down, black is white….liars are saints… DemonRATS care about Americans.....etc.
When Liberals swallowed the lie, whole, that ‘truth is relative’ and ‘Damn the absolute’…this was exactly their ultimate destination.

In July 2017, the Department of Justice’s inspector general (IG) began an investigation into whether former FBI Director James Comey improperly handled and shared government memos, including some containing classified information.

The IG’s now-issued report found Comey guilty of multiple violations and referred him for possible prosecution. The Justice Department declined to prosecute.

After the IG report was issued, Comey declared exoneration and asked for apologies via Twitter: “I don’t need a public apology from those who defamed me, but a quick message with a ‘sorry we lied about you’ would be nice.”

However, almost the entirety of the IG’s report consists of harsh criticism and denouncements of Comey’s violations of Justice Department, intelligence community and FBI policies, an executive order, and his own FBI employment agreement.

Outside of the FBI office, Comey improperly used his personal safe and personal devices — including his laptop and printer — to create, revise, store and transmit memos about his conversations with President Trump.

These memos are government documents that belong to the public and require special handling. Some contained classified information. Comey improperly treated them as if they were personal memos.

Comey used his personal devices even though the FBI outfitted his home with a secure, controlled-access room — a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility, or SCIF — designed for such purposes. The SCIF at Comey’s home contained a secure printer and a safe.

SNIP

-------------

We live in a ‘World turned upside down’. ‘Yes’ is ‘no’, up is down, black is white….liars are saints… DemonRATS care about Americans.....etc.
When Liberals swallowed the lie, whole, that ‘truth is relative’ and ‘Damn the absolute’…this was exactly their ultimate destination.

Yep, he does....sorry it didn't happen sooner.

SNIP

-------------

Comey deserves the chair along with his bosses, Obummer and Crooked Hillary. They twisted his crooked arm and got what they wanted: a get-out-of-jail-free for life for Hillary, and a you-can't-touch-me-because-I'm-half-black for Obummer.

SNIP

-------------

Comey deserves to have his pension taken away. I can understand him screwing Trump alone, or even Hillary alone. But both? That's just crazy, and that's what he is.

SNIP

-------------

Comey deserves to have his pension taken away. I can understand him screwing Trump alone, or even Hillary alone. But both? That's just crazy, and that's what he is.
I'll settle for him paying off the $45 million that it cost the American people for the Get-Trump fiasco that followed his cover-ups of every kind for Obummer/Clinton.

With that $45 million, we can finish building the wall and giving the illegal crossers humanitarian services along with a ticket back to the country of their origins.

Forum List

Back